A Keen Interest in Philosophy.

3. Seeing The Ox - 

The Experience of Infinity 

4. Catching The Ox - 

Intense Sadhana for 79,080 Hours.

5. Taming The Ox - 

A Profound Understanding of The Arrow Paradox 

6. Riding The Ox Home - 

Lordship Over All The Systems In Existence.

7. The Ox Transcended - 

Nirvana.

8. The Ox & Self Transcended  - 

Self Realization.

9. Return To The Source - 

Liberation.

10. Re Entering The Market Place - 

Rainbow Master.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

5 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

4. Catching The Ox - 

Intense Sadhana for 79,080 Hours.

I've had intense Sadhana for only 79,079 hours. I think I did it wrong ;) 

@Eternal Unity

23 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I just meditated for 10 min

Am I close in catching The Ox?

8 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

It is always darkest before dawn :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

8 hours ago, SolarWarden said:

@Eternal Unity

I just meditated for 10 min

Am I close in catching The Ox?

Yes. For time moves, in our experience, as a Vector. 

The Arrow Paradox.

Imo it's much more than that. And idk how your definations go but i think it's weird to put nirvana before self realization. Here's how I'd define it in simple terms.

1. Searching For The Ox - 

You searching for ultimate contentment in daily life without actually realizing it so you go after money, sex, power, fame, etc. 

Or you hearing about enlightenment and going for it loosely which is direct pursuit of the ox.

2. Seeing The Footsteps - 

Getting glimpses of something but not quite sure.

Being very interested in philosophy because you see some value in it that you cant really pinpoint. (Your philosophy really being spirituality, but you do not call it spirituality because you dont like that .)

Or maybe you do consider yourself spiritual and you are some buddhist monk who has been going at with meditation and have started to see something you are not quite sure.

Tons of nuances.

3. Seeing The Ox - 

A mystical experience of any of the facets of awaking. Or multiple experiences. 

See how in this picture, there is only tail or a part of the ox shown? Because you rarely see it in full the first time. 

4. Catching The Ox - 

Trying to be able to embody whatever you have realized fully. Like tryna embody self-realization/god-realization after initial seeing.

5. Taming The Ox - 

After you have embodied it, you keep going deeper and deeper into your understanding and awakening,

6. Riding The Ox Home - 

You embody even the deepest parts of those realizations. You know you do not exist, there's only God, but also are in a state of no mind. You let life truly unfold on it's own without any interference because you cannot interfere in the first place, This is state of pure bliss. As stated in the poem. End of suffering. Your biggest obstacle to knowing the full truth is bliss now, the opposite of suffering.

7. The Ox Transcended - 

True end of seeking.

Despite all your realizations and embodiments, there was still some percentage of self/ego left, maybe 0.0000000001% but it was there. Now it has gone completely. Even without you seeking, because once you have embodied those realizations, those realizations act as a flame that slowly melt away your delusions even without you trying. As stated in the poem "Could a snowflake survive inside a burning flame?".

You understand God even deeper, passed the hurdle of bliss. Emptiness, nothingness. You probably cannot say anything about this emptiness at all. 

Grounding yourself back to earth. Coming back into the world.

You do not preach, do not teach. You are so fucking enlightened that you can hand people realizations without any effort. 

In my definition of Nirvana, it is merging back into the source. So that'd be the death of your body. You cant have Nirvana or Mahasamadhi until your body is alive and kicking. Atleast that's my defination.

Keep in mind my accuracy goes down from Taming the ox onwards. As taming the ox is as far as I can see lol. 

Also this is all mental masturbation without the work. We tend to project our journey and understanding of spiritualty onto the meaning of these stages, why? Because we want to be as high as we can in this 'model of enlightenment' to feel good about ourselves and then declare that to the world. Imo these stages have a fuck ton of nuances and go much deeper than what I said in this reply. 

Edited by Swarnim

8 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Imo it's much more than that. And idk how your definations go but i think it's weird to put nirvana before self realization. Here's how I'd define it in simple terms.

1. Searching For The Ox - 

You searching for ultimate contentment in daily life without actually realizing it so you go after money, sex, power, fame, etc. 

Or you hearing about enlightenment and going for it loosely which is direct pursuit of the ox.

2. Seeing The Footsteps - 

Getting glimpses of something but not quite sure.

Being very interested in philosophy because you see some value in it that you cant really pinpoint. (Your philosophy really being spirituality, but you do not call it spirituality because you dont like that .)

Or maybe you do consider yourself spiritual and you are some buddhist monk who has been going at with meditation and have started to see something you are not quite sure.

Tons of nuances.

3. Seeing The Ox - 

A mystical experience of any of the facets of awaking. Or multiple experiences. 

See how in this picture, there is only tail or a part of the ox shown? Because you rarely see it in full the first time. 

4. Catching The Ox - 

Trying to be able to embody whatever you have realized fully. Like tryna embody self-realization/god-realization after initial seeing.

5. Taming The Ox - 

After you have embodied it, you keep going deeper and deeper into your understanding and awakening,

6. Riding The Ox Home - 

You embody even the deepest parts of those realizations. You know you do not exist, there's only God, but also are in a state of no mind. You let life truly unfold on it's own without any interference because you cannot interfere in the first place, This is state of pure bliss. As stated in the poem. End of suffering. Your biggest obstacle to knowing the full truth is bliss now, the opposite of suffering.

7. The Ox Transcended - 

True end of seeking.

Despite all your realizations and embodiments, there was still some percentage of self/ego left, maybe 0.0000000001% but it was there. Now it has gone completely. Even without you seeking, because once you have embodied those realizations, those realizations act as a flame that slowly melt away your delusions even without you trying. As stated in the poem "Could a snowflake survive inside a burning flame?".

You understand God even deeper, passed the hurdle of bliss. Emptiness, nothingness. You probably cannot say anything about this emptiness at all. 

Grounding yourself back to earth. Coming back into the world.

You do not preach, do not teach. You are so fucking enlightened that you can hand people realizations without any effort. 

In my definition of Nirvana, it is merging back into the source. So that'd be the death of your body. You cant have Nirvana or Mahasamadhi until your body is alive and kicking. Atleast that's my defination.

Keep in mind my accuracy goes down from Taming the ox onwards. As taming the ox is as far as I can see lol. 

Also this is all mental masturbation without the work. We tend to project our journey and understanding of spiritualty onto the meaning of these stages, why? Because we want to be as high as we can in this 'model of enlightenment' to feel good about ourselves and then declare that to the world. Imo these stages have a fuck ton of nuances and go much deeper than what I said in this 

Your understanding of reality is extensive.