Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheDao

Biden abuses the black population

16 posts in this topic

Derek Chauvin was arrested and charged with third degree murder on May 29, 2020 -- back when Donald J. Trump was still president. So how does this trial have much of anything to do with Joe Biden?

7 minutes ago, Boethius said:

Derek Chauvin was arrested and charged with third degree murder on May 29, 2020 -- back when Donald J. Trump was still president. So how does this trial have much of anything to do with Joe Biden?

Some people will get what I meant. Others will not. That is just how it will be. Not going to add on more to this.

Edited by TheDao

Just now, TheDao said:

Smart people will get what I meant. Others will not. That is just how it will be. Not going to add on more to this.

So I'm just too stupid to understand the racist dog whistling of some alt-right troll.

OK.

6 minutes ago, Boethius said:

So I'm just too stupid to understand the racist dog whistling of some alt-right troll.

OK.

Your are misquoting me. Even if you start going write very dishonest phrases I will not budge. The truth of my first sentences of the topic shine on its own. More is not needed. Only the truth heals, peace is the destination.

Edited by TheDao

@TheDao Watch what and how you post or you will soon be banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@TheDao The guy said that there's no systematic racism in Merica. That just apsurd. 

This video is long but it's juicy. 

@TheDao When it comes to 13/50 statistic and the high rates of crimes in black population, consider economic and sociological factors for WHY it's like that. Consider all the karmas, causes and effects of history. 

And even if you wish to dismiss all that, consider the empathic and solution orientated response. Consider where the solution lies, in contrast to some of these conservatives who like to label all poor people as lazy, or all criminals as poor decision makers, and then proceed to make no changes.

Many conservatives like to ascribe blame and judgement in order to not solve the problem. That's quite literally the opposite of what you should want to do. They have no solution to any of these problems, they aren't interested in one. In fact many of them have entire ideologies of just wanting to go back in time to an unspecified period, when things are worse. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao When a person like that hears a word karma their brain shuts off. 

We live in such a complex place... I am humbled and confused. 

I embrace not knowing. 

Should I just begin ignoring the media? Because I am not going to get truth there clearly. It's all just fragmented perspective. What are stats? what are emotions? What is reality? 

Obviously shouldn't ignore the media, but I need to reality the structures that are taking place. I have to be able to deal with ambiguity and simply let my political opinions be humble, and live by my own personal value system of equality. 

so, when I hear someone like this speaking on the news, I admit to myself I know so little about the stats in the states that I can't believe him. I can't believe anyone. Everything outside of my direct experience is not actuality but believe and concept. How do I create a healthier relationship to belief and concept?

Though, low quality post

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Boethius said:

So how does this trial have much of anything to do with Joe Biden?

I think when people talk about Biden, they mean his comments about "praying for the right outcome", which doesn't seem like an appropriate thing to do during such a high profile trial.

asda.PNG

(It could be that the jury was already sequestered at that point, I'm too lazy to look it up)

On 4/24/2021 at 7:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

@TheDao Watch what and how you post or you will soon be banned.

It was actually a short video of a black person calling out virtue signaling because it usually relies on lying.  Not good for you, Leo.

Edited by Woke456

On 4/24/2021 at 7:25 AM, BadHippie said:

@TheDao

You should be expecting a backlash. Criticizing Biden is not really wanted here.

Biden certainly isn’t beyond criticism. I think he should’ve kept his mouth shut about the trail and verdict unless he was asked about his opinion at a press conference. He had nothing to do with it, and it should’ve stayed that way. Blaming him for how it played out isn’t a good critique. 

1 hour ago, Woke456 said:

It was actually a short video of a black person calling out virtue signaling because it usually relies on lying.  Not good for you, Leo.

And lying in the process. 

Plus the title is low.