Wilhelm44

Parallel Realities: what are the practical implications ?

57 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

I guess the more of God we realize the less we'll care to manifest those millions anyway :D

Bingo

Now that we have nailed parallel realities, let us look at perpendicular realities

or stay in the one we are cause we never actually go anywhere anyway - this reality, parallel reality, perpendicular reality, its always here and now  :D 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

If you are interested in stretching and expanding your mind and awareness beyond most of the concepts express in these forums, may I suggest you read the book “Seth Speaks”. 

If you are awake enough and have reached higher gradations of awareness, such as nothingness and dream realities beyond this 3D experience, you may resonate with Seth’s knowledge. 

If by chance the book “Seth Speaks” resonates with your state of consciousness and awareness, I highly recommend you read “Unknown Reality” Vol 1 and 2, by Seth.  These two Vols will really open your awareness beyond the reality that you, I, and we, have been collectively dreaming together in this limited 3D Earth dream state.

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

@Wilhelm44 it's rather easy to 'switch realities' in thought. For example, want to live in a world where all the oceans are clean? Simply forget they are dirty and ignore all evidence to the contrary. Voila! Hey, Christians live in a similar reality 24/7 ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 23/4/2021 at 10:01 PM, Nahm said:

What if there is neither time nor duality (sans thought / beliefs) ? 

@Nahm Then I am you and you are me ^_^

Infinity talking to Infinity uh? :ph34r:

All the Seth books can be listened to on this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Timhart1144/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=2

I would also recommend 'The nature of personal reality', a masterwork about how we create reality with our beliefs and expectations. And 'The individual and the nature of mass events' goes into depth about how we co-create with each other. 

Edited by Victor van Rijn

On 26.04.2021 at 0:53 PM, Wilhelm44 said:

@Vibroverse  I agree. I am curious, how do you interpret Bashar's statement that we can simply shift to the version of earth which we prefer ?

We gotta start with understanding that reality is a mirror, so in each moment you change your vibration, your mood, you're receiving a different reflection, and that is you shifting in each moment from reality to reality. 

"Every alternate universe that you can possibly imagine already exists. So it is not a matter of making something happen or preventing something from happening. (that is spatiotemporal and space time is not real ultimately) It is a matter of your individuated consciousness shifting into a universe that is directly commensurate with the exact vibrational frequency that you are emanating in your baseline state of being. All other individuations will experience and are already experiencing universes that are directly commensurate with their vibrational frequencies.

To further elaborate, me and you literally do not live on the same planet and are not on the same website. We are on our respective projections of Earth and the Actualized forum that are directly commensurate with our baseline energetic vibrational states of being. Now, these projections can be so extremely similar that to the body mind complex they seem like they are the same phenomena but literally every lifeform is experiencing only their projection of the entire universe."
           -  @nexusoflife

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Wilhelm44

On 4/23/2021 at 5:45 PM, Wilhelm44 said:

In this clip Bentinho explains that every moment is it's own eternal parallel reality. With the symbolic cosmic big bang, God instantaneously created every possibility that could and ever will exist. So for example, the conversation you had with a friend this morning, has been playing itself out in the universe since the beginning of time, and will do so eternally. The novelty to the universe this morning, was the way your consciousness related to the conversation in that present moment.

And on a more global scale, Bashar teaches that one can simply shift to the version of earth which one prefers. So for example, you could shift your consciousness to a version of earth where all the oceans are clean if you so choose. I agree with this to some extent, because we do all inhabit our own unique universe, but when it comes to changes on a macro level, I have a sense that it's more about the dominant forces in the collective consciousness. 

Any interesting perspectives on this topic are most welcome. Thank you.

The practical implications for parallel realities is that there's more stuff to imagine and visualize, and that can help you create more in your reality, so you run out of ideas for interesting things to do in your life. At least this is one of many implications for me, more food for my mind to munch on.  

On 4/30/2021 at 8:12 PM, SoonHei said:

"Every alternate universe that you can possibly imagine already exists. So it is not a matter of making something happen or preventing something from happening. (that is spatiotemporal and space time is not real ultimately) It is a matter of your individuated consciousness shifting into a universe that is directly commensurate with the exact vibrational frequency that you are emanating in your baseline state of being. All other individuations will experience and are already experiencing universes that are directly commensurate with their vibrational frequencies.

To further elaborate, me and you literally do not live on the same planet and are not on the same website. We are on our respective projections of Earth and the Actualized forum that are directly commensurate with our baseline energetic vibrational states of being. Now, these projections can be so extremely similar that to the body mind complex they seem like they are the same phenomena but literally every lifeform is experiencing only their projection of the entire universe."
           -  @nexusoflife

"And exactly after the 3 days of this post, that Amazing & Loving Person "SoonHei" Jumped from the Bridge in Toronto Canada, committed suicide and gave his life and died at the night of 3rd May 2021" :-(

And he took this step, just to prove his own self that he is right about his understanding of life, death & God.  

He was my best & only friend. :-(

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

On 4/30/2021 at 8:12 AM, SoonHei said:

-  @nexusoflife

That all sounds great but in theory but in practice I never see anyone live up this kind of spiritual jargon.

Can you shift into the parallel reality where you manifested 100 million dollars and send me a mere 5 million? Just shift into that vibration of consciousness. Infinite potentiality right?

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

That all sounds great but in theory but in practice I never see anyone live up this kind of spiritual jargon.

Can you shift into the parallel reality where you manifested 100 million dollars and send me a mere 5 million? Just shift into that vibration of consciousness. Infinite potentiality right?

He can not answer you now because He has already killed himself so he can travel to another parallel reality. So he is not here anymore to answer your concern. :-(

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

22 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

He can not answer you now because He has already killed himself so he can travel to another parallel reality. So he is not here anymore to answer your concern. :-(

Lets go I want in on the action too hahaha!! 

Yeah to those who claim they can do anything etc, pls do that, its infinitely possible that me and Raptorsin get 5mil each... But why end at 5mil.. Can be 5 mil per day? I am eagerly awaiting.

oh no, I just remembered , this desire is way too egoic and polluted with my own survival stuff so its not gonna work. It is infinite possibilities, but take out the egoic possibilities.

So instead of the 5mil lets make it from today no cancer to anyone yesss and covid is DONE. No more viruses. For the greater good of all. Tomorrow we watch the news and celebrate. <3 luv

Masks will be banned, for the greater good of all, Amen. Now we can breathe again and not get injected with dodgy stuff to protect us from our own imagination. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.