Natasha

Leo, we wish you a Happy Birthday!

48 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday, Leo! Thank you so much for the unmatched wisdom, guidance, hard work, and love you so generously continue to pour out into this world.  We love and appreciate you bunches. May this day be as awesome as you are! ?❤️

Screenshot_20210423-121312~2.png

Leo has a birthday everyday because he is everyone. :P

But still! Happy Birthday Leonardo Da Gura!:x

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Leo has a birthday everyday because he is everyone

I wonder if there's a day when literally nobody on Earth right now has been born on. ...

But anyhoo...

Happy day of birth oh wise and all knowing one who shines light down on us from atop the All-seeing Throne of Abundance....  (we are not a cult)

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Just gonna use this post/occasion to show how grateful I am for you Leo. You literally acted as a Guru for me and probably lots others when it comes to spirituality. Many aren't fortunate enough to be able to find a Guru, but your guidance is very helpful if one has an internet connection. 

Your work has helped me tons. Thanks dude, and Happy Birthday.

Edit: I don't think repeated Happy Birthday's is gonna do anything. Maybe show how grateful we are, maybe that could add to his day as a gift from us.

Edited by Swarnim

Happy birthday Leo :) enjoy your psychs hehe. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Happy Birthday Leo ^_^ Your work changed my life for the better like nothing else. User @Swarnim speaks right from my soul, I am so so grateful, Leo. You have shown me a new way of life towards love and consciousness. I wish you all the best.

Damn, time flies... 

Happy birthday Leo! 

Have some fun ;) 

Much love <3

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Much love Leo. Happy birthday. Have fun 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura
Hi Leo, happy birthday man!

I know that you lately don't really like to get pleasure from people praising you. You don't even need to reply if you feel that your worth isn't gonna change anyways, but hear me out if you can.
I've just came across your channel in like September, started watching the spiral dynamic series and maybe some more. But is wasn't until like 2-3 months ago that I started to take your work more seriously - started visiting the website and took notes for your videos and practiced them.

My god. Leo. Sometimes I get so emotional just thinking how FORTUNATE I am to stumble across your channel. You are probably the only person who really helped me change the way I view life and to live a better, more conscious, happy life. I've never been that honest when praising a teacher.

It feels so true for me to say that you are helping me change my life. It's as though any praise I've given on a different teacher was a lie and not authentic. You are really going to the roots of it. You have such a profound understanding and a very real and concrete one, with lots of experience.

You are helping me achieve what I've always dreamt unconsciously of wanting. You helped me feels more like a child and to remind me of what it means to connect with reality (mindfulness and self acceptance).
I've always had an innate wisdom that my life will take such shifts, but never knew when and how... I couldn't know for a fact my long journey has begun and you are someone I look up to.

Basically I can't really describe with words the way in which I feel about the existence of your channel and the amount of honest, real, deep and practical value you give us.

You are truly a moving force here that helps reduce the suffering of the world and raise happiness and consciousness.

Leo, I really don't know where I'd been without your channel. Probably still a victim, still being blind to the toxic unconsciousness which is binding me in my family. Probably still suffering and feeling fragmented and losing sense of reality.

You are a true hero that I look up to.
I  am still studying the foundational videos you posted and already starting to feel big differences in my life.
I hope one day I'll see you in real life and tell you how thankful I am for your work. Maybe when I'll reach self actualization or even enlightenment.

So in conclusion, I want you to continue doing what you love and impacting the world since it's a great win-win for humanity!

I can't wait to see my life to really transform with your help. Holy fuck, I don't ever remember when was the last time I ever felt so certain that a person has the power to change my life in the right way ...

So have an amazing birthday, great human!

Edited by fopylo

YES! Happy Birthday Leo :D Have a great one!

A huge thank you from an italian doctor who was stuck in the materialistic paradigm before knowing you. Happy birthday. 

It’s not Leo’s birthday because birth is imaginary ;) 

I'm not friendly.

Happy Bday Leo!!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Happy birthday Leo! Your work is one of the greatest gifts to humanity 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"