RoerAmit

Is it right to be explicitly sexual and say rude things?

22 posts in this topic

Hey there

So lately I saw a really hot friend and I felt that I really wanted to tell her how hot she is.

But something inside stopped me from doing this, I was afraid that she wont like me.

I know my question was very Black-White thinking, and it depends on so many things..

BTW I want this girl but Im too deep into the friend zone

Thanks guys!

13 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

So lately I saw a really hot friend and I felt that I really wanted to tell her how hot she is.

Don't.

15 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

wanted to tell her how hot she is

It depends how you say it. Sounds like you shouldn't, due to lack of experience. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

If you say it in a flirtatious manner, half-jokingly, it works. Push-pull is even better (follow the compliment with a tease).

If you say it and just sound like a thirsty dude, it backfires.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

I don't think there is a problem if you tell her that  but follow it with some witty remark like "My doc said that I can never have arrhythmia. But your presence is sure proving him wrong. "

:P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Lol flirt with her otherwise Friendzone. 

15 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

Hey there

But something inside stopped me from doing this, I was afraid that she wont like me.

I know my question was very Black-White thinking, and it depends on so many things..

Thanks guys!

@RoerAmit Shit, tell her how hot you are, get her to chase you. Make yourself the prize. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

19 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

@RoerAmit Shit, tell her how hot you are, get her to chase you. Make yourself the prize. 

Girls generally don't chase men even if the man is the hottest. Usually not high self esteem girls. Low self esteem girls do chase men. But these women can easily drop the hot man for another hotter guy. 

That's how they do it, like groupies.  

If a guy allowed a woman to chase him, he can easily end up with a manipulative woman. 

Edited by Preety_India

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

If a guy allowed a woman to chase him, he can easily end up with a manipulative woman. 

A chase, regardless of who is doing the chasing... implies that one of them is running away. That is why they have to be chased after, because they are running, in the opposite direction. I'd rather not be chased or chase. A more healthy interaction between two people attracted to one another is more of a dance. Yes, one of them takes the lead, both both have to make their moves.

23 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

Hey there

Thanks guys!

You are in the friend zone because you will not risk saying how you feel. It's safe and comfy over there.. isn't it?

@RoerAmit Close in on her ear, and whisper "if a friend came up to you that you new for years and whispered in your ear, 'i wish i could put you in my mouth right now', what would you think?". haha

Make it funny and sexual. Also speak confidently, show that you are independent and just having fun in the moment with her. 

Continue down this path with more "what if" questions. Keep it fun/playful, dont show co-dependence. 

And if she really isnt playing along with the game, stop. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Woa, whispering into a friendzoned girl's ear?  And saying something that graphic?  Well, if you want to make her really really uncomfortable and ready to bolt, that would do it.  Sorry integral, but I don't get the vibe that would come across as a welcome "compliment."  First off there is the issue of her physical boundaries being encroached upon, meaning whispering in her ear is way too close for a friend to just feel comfortable with .  You might wanna just back up a bit.  Say something cute and not raunchy, like "I just wanna cuddle you like my teddy bear."  She'll probably give you a look that says "yeah right," then you can say "well the cuddle part is true anyway.  You're just too cute not to wanna."  Give her a sheepish grin.  "Can I get one?  A cuddle?"  If she flat out says "no" then that's a good indicator of what your chances are.  She's turning down your first offer, so getting more graphic will do nothing to get you any further.  And after that big reveal, she may distance herself anyway.  So unless she gives you a cuddle, don't push it.  Don't go for such explicit sexual terms unless you are already intimate.  If that's a PUA suggestion it really sucks.  Too much too soon is gonna push her away not bring you closer.

That inside of you that wants to express this is a magical and wonderful energy. Don't let it go to waste. But also stay with it while you talk with her. You can say anything as long as you can stay there with it.

Don't try to hide it, woman are very sensitive if a man tries to hide his emotional state from them. It's an intuitive thing.

For the thousandth time. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RIGHT OR WRONG!!!

Edited by Eternal Unity
Emphasis!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Eternity haha i know, got carried away with trolling. He should probably just ask her out and if she sais "sorry i dont see us that way". Move on. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4/24/2021 at 0:05 PM, integral said:

@RoerAmit Close in on her ear, and whisper "if a friend came up to you that you new for years and whispered in your ear, 'i wish i could put you in my mouth right now', what would you think?". haha

Make it funny and sexual. Also speak confidently, show that you are independent and just having fun in the moment with her. 

Continue down this path with more "what if" questions. Keep it fun/playful, dont show co-dependence. 

And if she really isnt playing along with the game, stop. 

Just no. That would be super creepy.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 4/23/2021 at 8:00 AM, RoerAmit said:

Hey there

Turn that shit on it's head!

Tell her that she reminds you of a pig. In a joking way.

"Okay, okay, I guess you're kinda cute, but I bet you snore like pig."

"Awww... Look, you have little hairs on your leg. Reminds me of a pig."

The hotter the girl, the less you should compliment her beauty. Hot girls get complimented ALL THE TIME. What the hot girl really wants is a guy who has the balls to call out her bullshit and who is not impressed with her hotness. You have to be strong enough to be able to own her.

You must treat hot girls as though they are not hot at all. She must feel that her hotness does not impress you.

My general rule is I don't compliment women, and if I do, I try to do it sarcastically. Mostly chumps compliment women. It's a low value move. Make her work for a compliment.

She's not the prize. I am the prize! << That is the proper frame of a high value male.

Attracting hot girls is deeply counter-intuitive. You're doing everything backwards, which is why they run from you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura That may be applicable to hot girls. What about all the other ones? Like those ones who are more or less insecure about their looks?

17 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura That may be applicable to hot girls. What about all the other ones? Like those ones who are more or less insecure about their looks?

With them you gotta be gentler and sweeter. But still, don't shower them with compliments before sex.

Definitely don't ever make fun of a girl's weight unless she is skinny like a toothpick.

It takes a lot of trial and error to calibrate your teasing to make sure you don't go overboard. Most girls are insecure and easily offended, which will kill rapport. Only do enough teasing to get her attracted. Then dial it way back to build rapport.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes, it is.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

It's not because you compliment a girl that you give your power away. It should come from a detached place that is both purposeful and free of outcome. If you go up to a girl that responds well to masculine presence, she will be flattered if you have the balls to come up to her and compliment her. It just depends on how embodied and integrated you are within yourself. Be present, be there, be fully alligned and then compliments can be powerful and create sexual tension. Project your purposeful energy to her and she will feel it and be polarised by it. It also depends on the culture. In western europa, there is much less sexual polarity between men and women because men are generally very socially awkward when it comes to attracting women. It is al very non direct. Just gotta pick the more feminine women. They will be much more open to it if it comes from the right place.