Raptorsin7

Life Progress

411 posts in this topic

On 13.10.2021. at 9:16 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

Ahh kk. You know they used to say left handedness was devilry?

Fuck all that BS and don't listen enlightened or enlightenment BS. 

Just bunch of drug abusers. 

They need treatment and medical help not to teach. 

Drop this shit. 

Listen to papa Zero. 

Edited by Zeroguy

36 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Fuck all that BS and don't listen enlightened or enlightenment BS. 

Just bunch of drug abusers. 

They need treatment and medical help not to teach. 

Drop this shit. 

Listen to papa Zero. 

Yeah I'm not a big fan of people who rely on drugs for spirituality either.

I knew you are left handed .

Leave them with their wakefulness.

You are naturally prone to this .Do actual self development.You know difficult stuff.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I knew you are left handed .

Leave them with their wakefulness.

You are naturally prone to this .Do actual self development.You know difficult stuff.

Yeah I hear you. I realized that the best thing for me to do is just sit down and face all my emotions and feelings with just being present, but i'm addicted and lazy so i procrastinate.

What is actual self development? What do you think I should do?

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah I hear you. I realized that the best thing for me to do is just sit down and face all my emotions and feelings with just being present, but i'm addicted and lazy so i procrastinate.

So what.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What is actual self development? What do you think I should do?

all what normal men do.

You are fine don't worry.

Want erectile dysfunction like Leo and these guys?Don't use drugs and don't listen to their delusions.Care about your mind and body.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

So what.

I think if I just down and stay as my self without distracting myself or dissasoicating then I think that will be enough to be happy/blissful etc. But i'm not sure.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

all what normal men do.

You are fine don't worry.

Want erectile dysfunction like Leo and these guys?Don't use drugs and don't listen to their delusions.Care about your mind and

I know in the absolute sense I'm fine, but I treat my body and mind terribly and I am unhealthy like Leo and others on the forum. 

My biggest vice is weed. But i'll give Leo credit, if he has actually having blissful and peaceful experiences on 5 meo consistently then I think it's good to take it. But it's still a crutch, and you would think at some point you would move past needing psychidelics

I can see their delusions, but I'm still working through this stuff too.

Like is that simple to just snap my fingers and say now I'm going to treat my mind and body healthily?

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think if I just down and stay as my self without distracting myself or dissasoicating then I think that will be enough to be happy/blissful etc. But i'm not sure.

It is about breathing correctly,discipline and focus.

I know in the absolute sense I'm fine, but I treat my body and mind terribly and I am unhealthy like Leo and others on the forum. 

Ofcourse you do.Craving for more dopamine .Can BS anyone not me.

I can see their delusions, but I'm still working through this stuff too.

I feel for Leo, but I don't take him as an authority on spiritual matters

Work on your own independence as man.Yes work .

8 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

It is about breathing correctly,discipline and focus.

Why is just sitting and being good? Is it because the breathe energizes the body? Or is it because just staying as presence will eventually lead to feeling good?

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Ofcourse you do.Craving for more dopamine .Can BS anyone not me.

Yeah I was thinking about this yesterday, I realized how when I'm engaging in addiction I am basically just feeling the dopamine spikes, and so when I'm basically just addicted to this sedating feeling in my awareness. 

But it's so hard to kick. It's like idk what else to do besides engage in my addiction.

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Work on your own independence as man.Yes work .

I have a job now, and I'm pretty well respected at my work. But I work a minimum wage job at a lab, I work with unskilled old immigrants. 

Idk what to do to make money. I have no prospects, and I don't think I'd like working with my family. I was thinking about talking about meditation/non duality etc but I don't feel comfortable teaching until I'm the very least happy or blissful/peaceful. 

@Mz Hyde Hey, no I have not.

About a year ago I had a peak experience on LSD, and I thought I had I found my LP, but my progress with psychs and meditation stalled so my original idea stalled. 

At this point, I am not sure how to move forward. On the one hand I'm hoping to find some insight or inspiration so I can commit myself to a LP and start making more money. But at the same time, I know my mood/well being could be so much higher and better than it is and I don't think I'll be able to find a lasting LP until I resolve my unhappiness issues.

Have you?

@Raptorsin7 Maybe 'resolving unhappiness issues' and finding lp can go together? (:

I'm in the process (taking Leo's course at the moment), but I think I need some more experience and knowledge in order to make the final choice. I'm not in rush, so I'll give myself time and space to explore as much as I need and I'll be narrowing it down along the way.

9 hours ago, Mz Hyde said:

@Raptorsin7 Maybe 'resolving unhappiness issues' and finding lp can go together? (:

I'm in the process (taking Leo's course at the moment), but I think I need some more experience and knowledge in order to make the final choice. I'm not in rush, so I'll give myself time and space to explore as much as I need and I'll be narrowing it down along the way.

Yeah, I think If I had a clear sense of my life purpose It would make a big difference, and would definitely orient my life which would be huge given where i'm at. But I also think I won't find an authentic LP until I resolve some of the deeper psycho/emotional issues. 

I know what it feels like to feel relatively healed, and if I could operate from that healed space then I am almost certain I could find a life purpose to commit myself too. I think the big flaw with Leo's course is he doesn't take into account the emotional/psychological state of people looking for their LP, he acts like almost anyone can just find a LP no matter where they are at. 

How are you planning to find your life purpose? How do you think you'll know when you find it?

Edited by Raptorsin7

7 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think the big flaw with Leo's course is he doesn't take into account the emotional/psychological state of people looking for their LP, he acts like almost anyone can just find a LP no matter where they are at.

Are you saying that from your personal experience with the course?

Figuring out life purpose is self discovery process which involves shadow work and some of it is included in the course.

7 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah, I think If I had a clear sense of my life purpose It would make a big difference, and would definitely orient my life which would be huge given where i'm at. But I also think I won't find an authentic LP until I resolve some of the deeper psycho/emotional issues.

Go at your on pace, of course. Don't take any steps you don't feel ready for.

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How are you planning to find your life purpose? How do you think you'll know when you find it?

I think that some more experience in combination with the course should do the trick, it'll just take time, but I'm okay with that. I think I'll feel it in my bones when I find it.

21 minutes ago, Mz Hyde said:

Are you saying that from your personal experience with the course?

Figuring out life purpose is self discovery process which involves shadow work and some of it is included in the course.

Go at your on pace, of course. Don't take any steps you don't feel ready for.

I think that some more experience in combination with the course should do the trick, it'll just take time, but I'm okay with that. I think I'll feel it in my bones when I find it.

Yeah I bought the course and got through about 40% when I thought I found my lp.

Did you finish it?

Why do you think that what you discovered then isn't your life purpose?

Are you going to redo/finish the course or you think there's some other way?

On 10/18/2021 at 7:53 AM, Mz Hyde said:

Did you finish it?

No I didn't.

Why do you think that what you discovered then isn't your life purpose?

I think it might be, I'm just not ready to undertake the journey yet maybe.

Basically, I realized the value of surrendering to awareness from psychidelics, and I realized how much these experiences improved my coordination and reflexes. My idea was to start twitch streaming and talk about meditation and psychidelics, I figured it was in alignment with everything i've been focusing on these past few years. 

But I struggled to embody the psychidelic insights and so my idea was basically pointless. I wasn't happy from all spiritual work, and I couldn't embody those heightened states that made me better at games.

Now a few years later I feel way better, and I have genuine spiritual progress but I'm still not where I know I can be. Now i'm not sure what my life purpose is. On the one hand I wish I had more money so I can move out and be free, but i'm also content with my spiritual progress because I think i'm close to a watershed moment that should recontexualize things

Are you going to redo/finish the course or you think there's some other way?

No i'm not. I have a different attitude about how to find purpose.

The only useful purpose of the present birth is to turn within and realize the Self- Ramana 

My plan is to continue with meditation and practicing self inquiry, until I have emotional breakthroughs, and then once i'm in a place of well being and happiness I will decide what to do with my life

Thanks for the answers. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and right-doing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”

― Rumi

Reading this makes my entire body vibrate

This guys' videos are hilarious and insightful haha