Raptorsin7

Life Progress

437 posts in this topic

@RendHeaven I deleted my post in her journal because I don't want to disrupt whatever she has going on.

But I think it's such nonsense to claim that it's meaningless and impossible to assess where a person is at on the path. 

You can literally see in people's writing styles how attached to their minds they are, their emotional state etc. 

It would make no sense to make those distinctions if everyone was awake and no one was seeking answers.

By your logic I should start advising people to go out and kill their neighbors as part of the path, because comparing my wokeness to anyone else is impossible and meaningless so who's to say I don't know more than the Budhha

38 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It would make no sense to make those distinctions if everyone was awake and no one was seeking answers.

By your logic I should start advising people to go out and kill their neighbors as part of the path, because comparing my wokeness to anyone else is impossible and meaningless so who's to say I don't know more than the Budhha

Right, so this is why I prefaced the statement with "past a certain point..."

There are many useful distinctions early on that melt away the more Realized you become.

Maybe she was suggesting with her answer that she was past the point of making "wokeness" distinctions.

@RendHeaven At what point does it become meaningless then?

I think she was suggesting that answer because it's an uncomfortable reality that she may be at a different point than her partner and it's uncomfortable to admit it

On 8/17/2021 at 3:21 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy When we having a skype call man, it's longer over due

Sorry man.

Wait until I start teaching Non duality.

Then these people will see what a good teacher actually is

@DrewNows I have a question for you.

How come simply being aware isn't enough to bring happiness and bliss?

I think I clearly understand the neo advaita teaching of bring attention to the simplicity of being aware or being conscious at all. And I can notice some energetic shifts when I do this, but I still haven't reached LSD levels of clarity and bliss, even though I'm pretty sure I am doing the techniques properly.

Posted (edited)

Raptor i am changing the response, the secret lies in the breath- change diet, lifestyle, clear energy and release attachment, the techniques are guides like everything else, be the boss, the authority, figure out what’s in way 

usually there’s karma and reprogramming needed, transformations 

Edited by DrewNows

11 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Raptor i am changing the response, the secret lies in the breath- change diet, lifestyle, clear energy and release attachment, the techniques are guides like everything else, be the boss, the authority, figure out what’s in way 

usually there’s karma and reprogramming needed, transformations 

@DrewNows Yeah my habits are terrible, i'm banking on these neo advaita teachers paying off but i'm not so sure at this point even though I do think i'm progressing.

The thing is, I know how deep a singular meditation session can be, albeit with psychidelics. I have felt so deeply into the sensations of my head that it literally wipes out suffering and leads to tremendous bliss and perceptual shifts. This stuff didn't come from clear eneergy, or life style changes... it was singular times of deeply sinking into the now and letting go of thinking and just focusing on being aware and conscious.

I was thinking of working with a guy who talks about healing your inner child, I think of it as basically working on undoing your conditioning you got from your parents

Funny story. I've been reading @Zeroguys journals recently, and I feel personally insulted by his views. 

I know it's my own selfishness, but I was thinking I bet a bunch of people read that and feel personally insulted.

Then you see all the drama and I'm like yup

Hahaha. 

Think about it Rap.how you can actually improve everyone and yourself.if you are not seeing things in this way? 

The Commander. 

You can't expect my mind to work in any other way. 

Also feelings and spirituality are counter productive for me. 

But the way I am, I actually and literally nail it if I want it. 

Will be different from now. Don't worry. Takes time. 

@Zeroguy Haha I hear you man. 

I have the mindset as you, the best of the best have to be capable of leading and commanding... and if you can't do it then you have work to do.

90% of this forum, myself included rn, would be absolutely useless in a real conflict/war despite thinking they are high conscious and evolved. Look at all these people claiming to know what's true and right, when it's obvious to some of us that they don't know shit. 

I hate spiritual teachers as much as the next guy because of how useless so many of them are, but I don't understand your aversion to spirtuality. Wouldn't your greatest source of strength come from the truth?

This is what I look up to right now. 

None of these fools on this forum could command like this. I will be impressed/respect their opinions when they integrate this ability

I wish everyone on the forum love and good fortune 

It's all about love from here on out. Love and let Love.

Edited by Raptorsin7

I always said I was on the wisest mother fuckers on this forum hahaha. 

It's all about love. We are loving beings. 

Let's see if I hit some kind of dark night, but as long as I keep loving the love isn't stopping.

Can't say I didn't expect someone to blow up at me given how i've acted on the forum

For the record I am actually am sorry about a lot of the stuff i've said/done on the forum. I have bad habits around empathy, callousness, racism, sexism, and a bunch more lol. 

I see no value in being mean spirited anymore. I just want to be the best I can be, and live from love. I'll probably make more mistakes in the future and people are justified in not wanting to deal with me on the forum I can understand that. 

But I won't let this stuff bring me down. I will rise above everything and live an awesome life.