Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Trying to finish seeking

Trying to not try lol

10 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

and make money so i don't have to live at home or work a shitty job

Highly relate. In my mind I have to draw a sharp line between hustling for survival and letting go/spirituality.

It's Love.

11 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Trying to not try lol

What a paradox eh haha. I basically want to make money so I can spend as much as time possible doing nothing. 

Where are you at on the path? What does your practice look like?

11 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Highly relate. In my mind I have to draw a sharp line between hustling for survival and letting go/spirituality.

What's your plan to make money?

42 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Where are you at on the path? What does your practice look like?

12 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

I unlocked inexpressible Love & Beauty a few months back, to the point where I would spontaneously start crying daily out of sheer gratitude for the perfection of life (gosh that sounds corny but it's just true lol), but in recent days I've found myself using that sense of Love as a shield/distraction from practical survival. So I've put a pause on spiritual focus for the time being. Of course, I remain mindful throughout the day, and when Love comes to me, I'll accept it - but for the most part I'm fully immersed in this play of life, I'm allowing myself to really believe that I am this character, and most of my time is spent thinking about the future and the kind of impact that "I" can have on "other people." I'm really excited to take action and "do." No more "just being" (for now).

50 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What's your plan to make money?

YouTube is my long-term gamble. I currently get paid as a teaching assistant at my university, but that will only last for one more year. And then I'm set loose on the "real world." So I'm really hoping to get YouTube to happen within the next year.

Currently I'm studying the algorithm, brainstorming topics, and scripting.

It's Love.

21 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

I unlocked inexpressible Love & Beauty a few months back, to the point where I would spontaneously start crying daily out of sheer gratitude for the perfection of life (gosh that sounds corny but it's just true lol), but in recent days I've found myself using that sense of Love as a shield/distraction from practical survival. So I've put a pause on spiritual focus for the time being. Of course, I remain mindful throughout the day, and when Love comes to me, I'll accept it - but for the most part I'm fully immersed in this play of life, I'm allowing myself to really believe that I am this character, and most of my time is spent thinking about the future and the kind of impact that "I" can have on "other people." I'm really excited to take action and "do." No more "just being" (for now).

Wow nice. I'm hoping to have that kind of break through soon. 

It's kinda like using spirituality to power the success of the character. The fun part of being a devil haha.

21 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

YouTube is my long-term gamble. I currently get paid as a teaching assistant at my university, but that will only last for one more year. And then I'm set loose on the "real world." So I'm really hoping to get YouTube to happen within the next year.

Currently I'm studying the algorithm, brainstorming topics, and scripting.

What kind of content are you thinking of making?

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What kind of content are you thinking of making?

@Raptorsin7

22 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

I unlocked inexpressible Love & Beauty a few months back, to the point where I would spontaneously start crying daily out of sheer gratitude for the perfection of life

^This, of course! I've observed that selling constant euphoria is a rather vacant market (lol), especially among guys in their 20s... we tend to not have the patience for someone like Matt Khan. That's where I come waltzing in.

I will have to walk a fine line though to appear credible and avoid corruption.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven Nice. I'm planning on doing something similar, but i was thinking of doing  a podcast.

Yeah there really is a niche in online content creation for some young spiritual folk.

38 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm planning on doing something similar, but i was thinking of doing  a podcast.

Keep us updated?

It's Love.

43 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@RendHeaven Nice. I'm planning on doing something similar, but i was thinking of doing  a podcast.

Yeah there really is a niche in online content creation for some young spiritual folk.

Rap you really want neurotic women under goodie facade?Good luck.

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Rap you really want neurotic women under goodie facade?Good luck.

I'm not going to have a goodie facade. I'm not going to try to be offensive, but one thing i want to talk about is how spirituality isn't about being a perfect person.

And haha i'm not messing with any neurotic broads. But if they want to watch my content and get me more views then so be it.

A guy i used to bully in highschool just made a facebook status about some girl blackmailing him with his nude pictures.

I sent him a little cheer up message, seems like a good thing to do.

I just took like 2-3 grams of mushroom capsules. And threw up a bunch.

Psychidelics are incredible. Thank jesus.

Take psychidelics. Inspect your suffering. Don't be afraid. And win.

I am so afraid of the pain of vomitting and nausea. But in the pain Is where ALL the growth is for me.

I wish more spiritual teachers talked about this kind of stuff. This is the path. Tracing your nauseous feelings to their root is the path.

Fuck yeah. I haven't felt this good in months after vomiting like that.

It's so simple. I have a profound aversion to vomitting and the pain assoicated with it. But I can literally feel my nasal congestion peak right when I'm throwing up.

I think the key here is what I put in my body. I literally threw up so much, and My diet is literaly poison. If I continued my current life style I bet i'd have my foot amputated by the time i'm like 30 or 40. I can already feel the prediabetic effects of my diet and life style.

But it's incredible how much better feel after vomitting and taking the psychs. It's like I just gained a huge burst of energy and vitality 

@RendHeaven I deleted my post in her journal because I don't want to disrupt whatever she has going on.

But I think it's such nonsense to claim that it's meaningless and impossible to assess where a person is at on the path. 

You can literally see in people's writing styles how attached to their minds they are, their emotional state etc. 

It would make no sense to make those distinctions if everyone was awake and no one was seeking answers.

By your logic I should start advising people to go out and kill their neighbors as part of the path, because comparing my wokeness to anyone else is impossible and meaningless so who's to say I don't know more than the Budhha

38 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It would make no sense to make those distinctions if everyone was awake and no one was seeking answers.

By your logic I should start advising people to go out and kill their neighbors as part of the path, because comparing my wokeness to anyone else is impossible and meaningless so who's to say I don't know more than the Budhha

Right, so this is why I prefaced the statement with "past a certain point..."

There are many useful distinctions early on that melt away the more Realized you become.

Maybe she was suggesting with her answer that she was past the point of making "wokeness" distinctions.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven At what point does it become meaningless then?

I think she was suggesting that answer because it's an uncomfortable reality that she may be at a different point than her partner and it's uncomfortable to admit it

On 8/17/2021 at 3:21 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy When we having a skype call man, it's longer over due

Sorry man.

Wait until I start teaching Non duality.

Then these people will see what a good teacher actually is