Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

Can't tell when you're being sarcastic but thanks haha.

I have a date with an Indian girl I like so we will see how that goes, stay tuned.

Please don't tell me your mother set you up that? 

@Zeroguy LOL no dw I would never do an arranged marriage.

We met on a dating app. Only concern is I don't want this too last too long because I want more variety in real relationships before I settle but we've been texting a few weeks and she seems very cool.

. One thing I noticed is she way more into me than usual because I am Indian, nice bonus I guess.

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 Sweet. 

This is my story with this thing. You remember I had that friend. 

So I joined app that is the most popular here in Serbia for that. 

First thing is that girls I would like to date are just looking for improving their instagram following. 

Also personal qualitiy of them is just way to low for my standards. Not really for relationships more for one night stands and that's it. 

Then again why bother and wasting so much time when you can go straight for night life which Belgrade is notorious for and pull them in directly. 

Also they know they won't find what they are looking for there. 

But I had one date and left that crap for good. 

@Zeroguy Yeah I think the same thing when I see majority of woman. I have my own issues too, and I wouldn't be offended if many woman said they won't date a child haha, but I still look at 90% of woman as not worth dating.

What kind of society is Serbia? I know there is a difference between eastern europeans and westerns but how do people in Serbia view themselves relative to other Euro countries?

I have 2 serbian friends from school, and both them seemed a bit crazy and ready for war almost.I also grew up with a bunch of Italian people, but I never was intimated by an Italian guy for some reason, but I wouldn't want to mess with a Serb. I also played basketball against some serbian guys a few times. That's when I learned about how good Serbs are at basketball haha :(

Edited by Raptorsin7

There was one beautiful girl and we started chatting blah blah. It's was just all off that's why I love meeting woman in life. Like normal people do. 

One guy said here best line ever. 

Social circle and cold approach. That's all philosophy. 

So I went on date and first thing noticed is that she lied about her age and that was red flag and I just wanted to end it asap. 

We arranged 2nd date but because of me just being polite. Ofcourse I wouldn't go to it. Hey I am a flake. 

When I came home I got message from her. Would you like me to come to your place. 

My response was No. 

Curious as I am, done whole research on her. So I understood why all of that. Always good to have friends in every part of your city. 

@Zeroguy I'm just not a social guy. I'm too neurotic and I prefer being alone. But I see the value of having friendships. I think I am afraid of intimacy too that friends bring, like I am too selfish to worry about other people seriously.

Yeah I agree about pick up. I've been watching some redpill stuff recently and these guys are idiots.

@Raptorsin7 We serbs are pridful and ofcourse warrior like. We have this ingrained. We wouldn't survive on this place for 1400 years without it. 

There is one more group of serbs. Lusatian sorbs and they live in  Germany. During all that time most of them became germans. European post roman empire collapse migrations were awesome. Haha

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy I'm just not a social guy. I'm too neurotic and I prefer being alone. But I see the value of having friendships. I think I am afraid of intimacy too that friends bring, like I am too selfish to worry about other people seriously.

Yeah I agree about pick up. I've been watching some redpill stuff recently and these guys are idiots.

Ofcourse they are but woman they get are aslo the same. So who cares. Unhealthy and you can get yourself in problems. 

Had my first date with the girl from hinged. It was great. We went to a park and walked around talking for a few hours. She was better looking in person which was a nice bonus. She is very down and I was surprised how easy it was to get physical.

The only down side is she can't really stay out late and her family is somewhat strict. But it is nice to have someone who is of a similar culture. I don't have to deal with any bs that some men seem to deal with western woman.

Loch Kelly is my new favorite meditation teacher. His effortless mindfulness teachings/pointers are incredible.

I am on the verge of taming the ox. 

It's no longer the mind in control. Awareness is becoming primary, and thoughts are now secondary to awareness. It still goes back and forth, but this is a major step.

I am more woke than 99% of these people, mods included. 

@Zeroguy I know i'm trying to get wiser. Trying to finish seeking and make money so i don't have to live at home or work a shitty job

Tears in my eyes. I love watching this guy

Yes.So no more video games mofo.Grow up.

If your dream is to be Sadghuru .Well mine is not.

Anything society offered you as entertainment and everything that will raise your dopamine levels is a trap.

Including feel good and identity creation stuff too.

Edited by Zeroguy

Want coaching well open but it costs. Thank you.No more dwelling with this type of folks. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy How much do you charge?

Just joking man.General attitude from now on.

Not into spirituality and everything about it.Especially these folks,can't stand it really.Over my efin head.

@Zeroguy Why are you so against spirituality and teachers?

Aren't they doing their best to end people's suffering and unhappiness