Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

I'm doing his seminar this weekend. I'm really excited.

It's two days of 10 hours per day of working his process. It's about balancing the emotional charges that cloud our perceptions to bring us to a place of unconditional love and gratitude.

Marshal Massena:

"He came alive when surrounded by danger... When defeated, he was always ready to begin again as if he was in fact the victor."- Napoleon

Leo should create a ban feature for the dating section too. And then ban everyone on the forum, because no one here understands healthy relationships lol

T-minus 1 hour until the breakthrough experience!

I'm so excited. I'm probably going to be tired but I gotta power through today. 

This could be HUGE for my path. Omg. 

So excited omg. 

This guy might be a charlatan and maybe i'll be bitterly disappointed... but even if that's the case so be it. 

So much potential omg. 

I will report back after day 1. 

It's going to 12 hours on Saturday and Sunday. Pretty intense, but I'm ready.

https://drdemartini.com/breakthrough-experience/

Wow I just had a break through from the seminar.

Everything that happens in life is an expression of love. 

Anything that triggers us is a misperception, whatever it is is actually love and serving us, but we have a misperception.

Incredible.

Suffering is caused by misperceptions.

Correct your perception and you will address your suffering 

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wow I just had a break through from the seminar.

Everything that happens in life is an expression of love. 

Anything that triggers us is a misperception, whatever it is is actually love and serving us, but we have a misperception.

Incredible.

As I heard Mike Tyson say in some interview a couple of weeks ago: "Love hurts". That's some powerful insight!

@Zeroguy It was really good man. Dr Demartini is so authentic and inspiring to listen to, it's really incredible to see his passion for teaching and sharing his insights. I feel a new inspiration on my path from these 2 days.

He has a method for resolving any perception of resentment or infatuation that I think is genius. Basically if you have anyone in your life who you resent or judge you can use this method to dissolve the emotional charge for that person. If you're curious, I really think you should read his book the Break Through experience, he has the method and some background about himself in the book. If the book resonates I would say attend his 2 day seminar at some point. It's pretty expensive, 1400 USD, but there's so much wisdom and value I think you would feel you got your money's worth.

My biggest take away's:

1. Morality is bull shit. There are no right and wrong actions. You can resolve any emotions of guilt or shame around any actions by seeing the hidden order behind the actions. It's really amazing to see him walk you through this. There are always upsides and downsides to every action, when you are guilty or shameful you just are not percieving how you actually benefited the person. It's an issue of misperception.

2. Our lives are perfectly balanced. Everything that happens to us is part of a higher order. Most of us are just blind to the divine order of what's happening. The truth of who we are is unconditional love, and so if you are percieving the world in a way that is out of alignment with pure gratitude and love, it's a sign you have a fault perception.

3. I got more insight into my own headaches and suffering. At this point I am almost certain my issue is I have demonized and judged my own sexuality. I think everyone is a pedophile, homosexual, pansexual, etc. We all have these capacities, but according to my own beliefs I think these things are wrong. So I have an internal judgment against my own sexuality, and this is crippling my energy. I don't expect that I'll actually be having sex with men or children etc, but the core belief and my perception of sexuality are crippling me. 

4. He talked about the bull shit of victim mentality, and the delusions of religion, politics, theology, psychology and other institutions. You see it on this forum, people are politically delusional and are caught in 1 sided thinking, you see it in the dating section with the rape thread. Dr Demartini isn't about anything of that bull shit, he's on another level. The guy is a visionary. He's not wasting his time demonizing people or political groups, he's not protecting people's feelings and labeling them victims. He was raw to the point of offending people in the seminar and it was inspiring to watch.

5. He has an awesome exercise about listing the people you admire most in 7 key domains in life, and then seeing how the traits you admire you actually possess your self. This one was gold. He talked about how we can't see people as above us because it limits us, and even the people we admire and think are way above us, we actually have all those traits we just need to ask the right questions and inspect those people and traits to see that they are identical to us. I think it could be incredibly empowering to realize that you have the exact same traits as the people you idolize most.

He gave stories about how he's worked with people who were kidnapped, raped, etc and they could resolve their misperception and see only gratitude for what happened. There was a woman who was raped by 100 men and ultimately she could see that the experience served her, and she could honestly say thank you for the experience. He gave another experience of a guy who was kidnapped and randsomed for 10 million dollars, who ended up being grateful for the kidnapping because of all the ways his life changed after the kidnapping.

That's real healing man. Not this shit we see on the forums.

The downside is I got a bit of culty vibes from the overall presentation but it's still worth it imo. He is a brilliant man and I am so lucky I had the honor to listen to him for hours, and I even got a few questions answered. 

I'm going to be dong more of seminars in the future so I'll report back with more stuff. And i'm going to keep his system to resolve my judgments and infatuations so I'm not stuck being a moral hypocrite and suffering unnecessarily from perceptual issues.

Edited by Raptorsin7

WOW. I just had another huge breakthrough.

I can use the demartini method to resolve my judgments on reality. Homosexuality, incest, pedophilia, rape, murder, etc. Everything. The darker the better. Anything I judge.

I have to see the positive side and benefit of all those things. God loves rape and incest too. Haha this must sound insane to people. But this is how you heal. And how you become the greatest version of your self.

You will be immortal. Because you will have accepted ever part of mortality and been grateful for it.

I highly recommend The Breakthrough experience seminar for anyone who can afford it. This was my first formal retreat/seminar and it's really empowering and impactful to go to a real master and be in their presence. 

Read his book first and see how it resonates. He might trigger you, I was triggered about how he was a Chiropractor but calls himself a Dr, but if you can put that judgment aside and listen to his words, you will see how incredibly wise and profound his work is. The guy is an Albert Einstein of personal development.

OMG. This guy is on another fucking level

Edited by Raptorsin7

I'm really sick right now. I think I have covid.

This really makes me appreciate when I was healthy. The biggest issue is the headache I have right now, this is the most disturbing symptom.

IT HURTS AHH. I'm only a few days into my illness, idk how long this will last. I am resolved to live, I do not want to die.

On the positive getting sick gives you a new perspective and really makes you slow down. My diet has been the best it's been in years since getting sick.

It's funny too because I just had an aruyveda consultation, and just as I started to drink more water and take my health seriously then boom I get sick. 

Hopefully I can use this sickness to spark a positive health change. I do not like being sick, this is really rough.

Even acim and my awareness practices aren't enough to ease my suffering. Only advil has worked. Maybe I'll try chanting the mantra, i'm pulling out all the stops.

Pray for me if you read this (;

@Gesundheit2 Thank you. I've been taking it really easy so i'm giving myself the best chance to recover

14 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

I'll pray for you:)

Thank you (:

I have almost fully recovered from my sickness.

I am shifting my focus to really feeling into the body and getting in touch with feelings. 

I'm basically going to try to come up with my own meditation and breathing techniques to see what works for me. 

I'm going to mess with breathing rates and just experiment to see what works.

I'm going to do some active journaling.

I feel very distracted. I also don't know how to describe what i'm feeling. Ahh this is not good, I have nothing else to say.