Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

I just found this guy. @kinesin

He's no longer active, but his post history is a gold mine of wisdom and insight

Not a buddha, but his insights on breathing and criticism of this community and spiritual ego's is pretty good

Edited by Raptorsin7

I've been exploring in breathe through the nose, and a long extended out breathe through the mouth. I can feel a lot of trauma in my stomach and this helps.

Right now I'm at mushrooms once a week, but ideally I would get that up to at least a few times per week

I have too much contempt for Nahm and his forum. I like Zero, but I think that place is a complete joke. So many delusional fools who really think Nahm will guide them toward insight lol. 

At some point I'll let it go, but for now the contempt burns strong

58 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

but I think that place is a complete joke.

idk man some ppl there seem pretty happy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's Love.

Just now, RendHeaven said:

idk man some ppl there seem pretty happy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Appearances can be deceiving. But maybe they are happy, but happiness is only one part of the equation.

The thing is i'm sure some people went over to Nahm's forum because they are repulsed by Leo's conduct and I can't blame them.

But my deeper grievance is with Nahm. He's not enlightened or honest, it's just how long will it take the masses on his forum to realize it

34 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Appearances can be deceiving. But maybe they are happy, but happiness is only one part of the equation.

The thing is i'm sure some people went over to Nahm's forum because they are repulsed by Leo's conduct and I can't blame them.

But my deeper grievance is with Nahm. He's not enlightened or honest, it's just how long will it take the masses on his forum to realize it

I love your openness @Raptorsin7 Leo’s too.

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Esilda Thank you

@Raptorsin7 life, love, peace ❤️.

Edited by Esilda

It would be really cool to do a twitch stream where I donate most, if not all, the money to people who can't afford healing modalities. 

Anything I think works and is genuine, like IFS, Pyschidelic retreats, The Demartini Method etc I could raise money and use that money to pay for people's use of those services who can't afford them.

I really love this approach. 

@Raptorsin7 Thanks man,I like you too.

See ,still can use both forums.

Done with Leo when I saw his Vegas videos.

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy Why did the vegas video change your perception of him? 

Doesn't matter.How you've been?

@Zeroguy I'm good. There are a few techniques i'm really excited for in the coming months.

I found a really good IFS therapist. She was a long time vipassana seeker, and thought she was peaceful before she had a genuine heart opening and understood the more subtleties of meditation practice.

And i'm going to do this guy's 2 day seminar. It's about balancing your mind about anything you feel strongly positive or negative about it. The goal is to bring your mind to a state of equanimity and unconditional love.

If anything will get me to stop hating Nahm and his followers it would be this haha

Wow. I just passed out from a chi gong exercise. 

That was crazy. Luckily I didn't hurt myself.

My back doesn't really hurt right now, but it's probably adrenaline or something. Insane.

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Judy2 Idk. 

I felt this weird light headedness right before it happened. I felt it before after a relaxing bath.

Its probably unique to me for the most part, the practice is pretty mild. It's basically a lower back stretch