Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I am consciousness. INTP is not essential to my identity.

Maybe you can out alpha me now, maybe.

But I bet give it a month, and come back. You cannot beat me

I compete against myself. Worked security jobs duri g my life so I know people naturally + refined that skill so well. 

We share win or lose dynamic. Aspirations. 

Do I believe Leo was PUA. I Don't. 

14 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

We share win or lose dynamic. Aspirations. 

Yeah, I want to win. To win at all costs.

14 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Do I believe Leo was PUA. I Don't. 

I don't understand. I think Leo was a PUA, but I don't think he was very good at it.

@Salvijus I found the thread about Reiki haha.

This quote stands out.

It's not so black and white to say if I'm happy or not. I sleep well, I go to sleep at 9.30pm and wake up 5.30. didn't have a problems falling asleep for like 7months. That's a good, tangible criteria to tell my state of mind.

Anyways. Best way to sense how I feel is by yourself by reading my posts. You can feel by reading them and you will make a better impression of it then if I give you my own biased opinion. But I would not trust your own judgement particulary because you like reiki, nootropics, book yoga, psychedelics. You probably also think that devotion is cult like behavior and volunteering is slavery. That already shows that your judgement in life is very superficial and bad. This is "being a spiritual fool starter pack".

And btw there's not a single deeply happy person here on this forum. This forum is too low for such people. This forum is toxicity. A happy wise person would stay away from this forum as far away as he could. Only low compulsive arrogant toxic people come here. Including me. I have a compulsion to talk here. I still need to work on myself a lot. Which I do.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:11 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't listen to anyone on here who isn't at least incredibly happy and feels love and joy in virtually all moments of their life. 

That is a good rule. You should not listen to me. But what I say is totally based and in line with what sadhguru says. He's happy. Listen to him. Don't listen to the forum memebers. You'll get wasted away in ignorance.

Murat, always riding with the advanced guard, was so fearless and conspicuous in his extravagant uniforms that the Cossaks came to admire him calling out "Oorah! Murat! whenever they saw him, and hoped to capture him alive if possible

Edited by Raptorsin7

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Murat, always riding with the advanced guard, was so fearless and conspicuous in his extravagant uniforms that the Cossaks came to admire him calling out "Oorah! Murat! whenever they saw him, and hoped to capture him alive if possible

You have ENTJ unconcious.That's why you like that stuff but you will never do it .Accept yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZBEuKPPEx0

13 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

You have ENTJ unconcious.That's why you like that stuff but you will never do it .Accept yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZBEuKPPEx0

Yeah, I was more extroverted as a kid but over time I got stuck in my head and became intj.

I am working on accepting myself, it takes time 

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah, I was more extroverted as a kid but over time I got stuck in my head and became intj.

I am working on accepting myself, it takes time 

INTJ .Stop with lies.You are INTP and start creating your life.INTJ has different shadow.

Leo is successful INTP.Teacher,likes drugs (3rd type in ranking for psychedelic use ,1st is ISFP).He knows and by instinct he got where he is now ,you on other hand have to came up with sthg.Now you will finally see how hard is to create sthg in life .Even to make rooftops like me and earn money.Ain't no gonna avoid adulthood.

Escape in virtual envoirment-INTP plays video games

ENTJ-helps people on forums

INTJ plays chess ,same as me aldo I want to lose to do 10 push ups.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:11 PM, Zeroguy said:

INTJ .Stop with lies.You are INTP and start creating your life.INTJ has different shadow.

I don't know the difference between the two, I assumed they very similar I was not lying

On 12/3/2021 at 10:16 PM, Zeroguy said:

Leo is successful INTP.Teacher,likes drugs (3rd type in ranking for psychedelic use ,1st is ISFP).He knows and by instinct he got where he is now ,you on other hand have to came up with sthg.Now you will finally see how hard is to create sthg in life .Even to make rooftops like me and earn money.Ain't no gonna avoid adulthood.

Escape in virtual envoirment-INTP plays video games

ENTJ-helps people on forums

INTJ plays chess ,same as me aldo I want to lose to do 10 push ups.

I'm already in the process of getting that part of my life together.

The better question is when are you going to drop your bs ego games and become honest 

47 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm already in the process of getting that part of my life together.

The better question is when are you going to drop your bs ego games and become honest 

I am ways honest and almost never lie. 

You don't want to create or experience anything great, sorry I am not i terested.

Time is everything for me. 

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

I am ways honest and almost never lie. 

You don't want to create or experience anything great, sorry I am not i terested.

Time is everything for me. 

You're so dishonest you forgot what it means to be honest.

And I am creating. Just watch.

Things are already in motion 

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You're so dishonest you forgot what it means to be honest.

And I am creating. Just watch.

Things are already in motion 

Listen, you are not the 1st and only guy hating me here.I forgive but I move on.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Listen, you are not the 1st and only guy hating me here.I forgive but I move on.

Dude i am not hating on you. I really care about you and want you to succeed. 

But you have a mental wall up and you use it as a defense mechanism. I can either reinforce your ego, or I can try to call you out. I'm sorry it comes across as harsh.

I was reacting to you hating on me too. The comments like incapable and living in my moms basement. You have an instinct to like dig at me and take shots.

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Zeroguy I am not your enemy. If there was any way I could help you I would it. But idk how to get through your psychological defenses.

You can hate me all you want, but don't act like I am just hating on you after all of our interactions

Dude i am not hating on you. I really care about you and want you to succeed. 

But you have a mental wall up and you use it as a defense mechanism. I can either reinforce your ego, or I can try to call you out. I'm sorry it comes across as harsh.

I was reacting to you hating on me too. The comments like incapable and living in my moms basement. You have an instinct to like dig at me and take shots.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Wow that was pretty insightful.

Are these categories fixed though? I feel like as I am developing I am becoming more extroverted. I think introversion is not ideal for being successful and fully functional

Wow that was pretty insightful.

Are these categories fixed though? I feel like as I am developing I am becoming more extroverted. I think introversion is not ideal for being successful and fully functional