Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think I will move to some ashram or meditation center once the lockdown calms down a little bit. I had plans to move to portugal to meet mooji long ago but everything is getting postponed now because of covid. Once I get there I will know what to do next. Now that is all I now. ? I just want to meet him. Say hello. Stay there for some time if possible. He's been a huge influence on me.

Very interesting.

I'm curious why it means so much to you go meet Mooji. 

What's your life like now?

Edited by Raptorsin7

27 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

No qualifications needed? ? 

I don't have any qualifications. I'm just a guy with a big ego lol.

I just want to help people heal. I have talked to psychiatrists, psychologists, gurus etc. I have learned from so many different people, and now I have found something that really works, combined with my understanding I believe I can heal people.

I will either ensure people get results, or I will find another way to help them.

I am going to start for free so I can get testimonials and see if what I am saying is really true and can help people.

Once I have proof it works, I'm going to charge a lot of money. But I will offer a money back guarantee so there is no risk, and if people cannot afford it I will find a way for honest people to get access

Edited by Raptorsin7

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't have any qualifications. I'm just a guy with a big ego lol.

I just want to help people heal. I have talked to psychiatrists, psychologists, gurus etc. I have learned from so many different people, and now I have found something that really works, combined with my understanding I believe I can heal people.

I will either ensure people get results, or I will find another to help them.

I am start for free so I can get testimonials and see if what I am saying is really true and can help people.

Once I have proof it works, I'm going to charge a lot of money. But I will offer a money back guarantee so there is no risk, and if people cannot afford it I will find a way for honest people to get access

Haha. Well the intention is at least pure. 

What I would do in this situation, if i wanted to help people I would become like a vipassana teacher, or isha hatha yoga teacher. That's me. Because well I like these things. But the point you see. To become one of those things that spread consciouness in humanity and makes you survive. Well this is what you're already doing but in your own version really ? 

15 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm curious why it means so much to you go meet Mooji. 

What's your life like now?

Idk, it's just the only thing that pulls my attention these days. Some pilgrimages, visiting temples, meditation, yoga, rising consciouness, meeting awake beings, just pulls me. It's like meeting a god. What is there not to like about it ? 

My life is simple. I saved up some money to travel, now I just live daily life taking care of a dog, chilling with parents, meditating, shitposting on forum when I get tired of meditation ? stuff like that.

Edited by Salvijus

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Haha. Well the intention is at least pure. 

Haha yes.

What matters to me is if I can help people, and heal their traumas so they can begin to experience what life is like when you live consciously.

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Idk, it's just the only thing that pulls my attention these days. Some pilgrimages, visiting temples, meditation, yoga, rising consciouness, meeting awake beings, just pulls me. It's like meeting a god. What is there not to like about it ? 

You know, I'm going to start a podcast soon too. I want to talk to some people from the forum, maybe you would like to come on one day.

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

My life is simple. I saved up some money to travel, now I just live daily life taking care of a dog, chilling with parents, meditating, shitposting on forum when I get tired of meditation ? stuff like that.

How old are you and where are you from, if you don't mind me asking

You know, I'm going to start a podcast soon too. I want to talk to some people from the forum, maybe you would like to come on one day.

? lol. Possible. Could happen. Tho I'm very uncomfortable and akward in such situations . ? but I could do it probably. We can see. ?

How old are you and where are you from, if you don't mind me asking

Im 24. From Lithuania currently. Now you know all my secrets ? 

Edited by Salvijus

? lol. Possible. Could happen. Tho I'm very uncomfortable and akward in such situations . ? but I could do it probably. We can see. ?

Alright. You will have an open invitation.

Im 24. From Lithuania currently. Now you know all my secrets ? 

Haha. Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia have some of the most beautiful woman in the world. You are lucky.

I am 26, from Canada. 

Hey I have another question, this is one i've been thinking of a lot.

Do you think it's possible to have real super powers? Like x men or the avengers.

I haven't read the bible or anything, but I've heard Jesus and some of the other prophets had super human abilities 

Edited by Raptorsin7

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Hey I have another question, this is one i've been thinking of a lot.

Do you think it's possible to have real super powers? Like x men or the avengers.

I haven't read the bible or anything, but I've heard Jesus and some of the other prophets had super human abilities 

Do you really spend a lot of time thinking about these things? ?

Well, how would I know. But I think it's true. Not that I have any evidence or proof smth. 

Transmittions are definitely real. So super powers are not very far from this, imo. Occult is probably also real, black magic also etc.

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Do you really spend a lot of time thinking about these things? ?

Haha yes I do. 

If it's possible to have super powers then I will find a way. If there is a war or something I want to be the best I can be.

But I have not transcended the fear of death yet, so maybe these concerns will drop away in the future.

Still, wouldn't it be awesome to be able to prevent wars before they start?

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Well, how would I know. But I think it's true. Not that I have any evidence or proof smth. 

Yeah I get that. I have an intuition that it's all possible, but like you I have no proof yet.

Transmittions is definitely real. So super powers are not very far from this, imo. Occult is probably also real, black magic etc.

After I learn to heal people and make money I want to spend some time learning about magic, occult etc. I want to see what's possible

Okay so the rittenhouse saga is done for me. I have said my peace. 

People are so confident and certain about their perspective, then boom they are hit with the truth and everyone shuts up.

We should alll consider ourselves lucky that none of the people in those threads practice true spirituality.

I am the truth, and I am the way. There can be no path to god, except through me. 

They are dabblers. Sociopaths, psychopaths, autistics . There's a wide range. But none of them live the truth. But I do motherfuckers.

I am sober right now, and yet I feel like I am on the comedown of an LSD or mushroom trip. This is real spirituality. What I practice is the truth.

Well this Rittenhouse issue might get me kicked off the forum. lol.

To anyone who cares or is keeping score, this is what happens when someone speaks the truth. 

It's been awesome, I have grown so much since I started posting here. It has been an honor and a pleasure to be part of this community. Sorry for anyone I intentionally triggered or harmed, I have a lot of regrets about how I handled stuff on here. 

I hope I meet some of you in the future, there are some quality people on the forum.

To all the dishonest people on the forum, the truth will set you free. 

Edited by Raptorsin7

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun Tzu

If I ever go to war. I will have won the war, before I ever take a step onto the battlefield

Incredible breakthqrough.

Today I cried more than I have since I was a child.

Learning Napolean cried when Marshal Lanne died makes me cry 

Well they locked my thread. I'm assuming Leo locked it, but it doesn't say which moderator locked it.

I was able to confront the dishonest narrative painted by the majority of forum members, Leo included. So I am content with how things were left.

I loved my time on this forum but I think it is almost time for me to move on. Leo is the arbiter of truth here, if you say something he disagrees with you will be censored, regardless if you are speaking the truth.

Just like Souchet, I retire undefeated.

What do these people want? What is their ultimate goal of the protests, destruction, etc

Does anyone believe that anyone part of this organization has the answers to our collective problems? These people will lead humanity to hell.

Why does consciousness allow this? I just don't get it.

At least I have my peace in the wake of destruction. When you know yourself as consciousness, you are more resilient to the realities of potential societal collapse.

Look at the character and make up of these people. Like wake up people. None of these people have claim on the truth. 

You ever wonder what hell looks like.

Well here you go. and we will get more of this unless people wake up.

Edited by Raptorsin7

An INTP and ENTJ relationship could result in some dynamic, intellectual conversations. There is a high likelihood these two would share common interests and fields of study. To be a compatible match, the ENTJ needs to keep their dominant characteristics in-check, but otherwise, there is great potential.

So most of guys on this forum we'll... are my bee chess.

Always dominant. 

17 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

So most of guys on this forum we'll... are my bee chess.

Always dominant. 

lol. I had to read that a few times for it to click.

I think people can transform from INTJ to ENTJ, and then shift. Sometimes I act like INTJ and sometimes I act like ENTJ

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You are INTP same as Leo. 

I am consciousness. INTP is not essential to my identity.

Maybe you can out alpha me now, maybe.

But I bet give it a month, and come back. You cannot beat me