Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

This guy is brilliant. Best youtube channel I've ever stumbled one.

He is so technical and precise in how he speaks about self development

Omg this video is incredible

Edited by Raptorsin7

I just had an incredible synchronicity.

I have been listening to Rumi a lot lately, and one of his quotes is about our search for love and wisdom in life.

And I just started reading Dr Demartini's book and he talks about how the essence of this book and the essence of life, are love and wisdom.

Just goes to show how everything is connected, and it's all about love

"The army is full of brave men, but Michael Ney is truly the bravest of  the brave"- Napoleon Boneparte

I was going to post this in the rittenhouse thread but I don't want to get banned, yet.

The number of fools on this forum who are trying argue that rittenhouse is guilty of anything, when theres a video showing how the entire thing unfolded is incredible.

Funny thing is, lots of people like to talk about criticsm crim below with respect to sd.

I read the profiles of every person who argued rittenhouse is guilty, and what a surprise none of them understand or live from conscious presence. They are dabbles in true spirituality at best.

Luckily, those kinds of people can never have a real impact on the world. These fools don't get it, and until they let go of ideological blinders they never will. 

God is great, and consciousness is the way. But these retards deserve their fate.

I made a 1000 dollar bet with my pua dating coach that he cannot develop a method to heal my emotional and psychological trauma, similar to how psychidelics have temporarily healed my trauma during my good trips.

We just spent like 8 hours going over all this trauma, and I feel like i'm on the comedown of a psychidelic.

My voice is changed, my tension in my head is dissipating, i want to smile more, I feel more connected to the feeling of the moment.

This guy just developed a system for healing emotional wounds, and revealing the peace and equanimity of the present moment.

And now i'm going to use it and sell it, while giving him a small %.

I will cut this out moving forward, BUT FUCK YOU ALL MY HATERS. I said it before and I'll say it again, I am one of the, if not the most, WOKE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM.

Why would you reach out to a dating coach for life coaching, wtf is wrong with you?!?!?!?! Hahahahah

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I said it before and I'll say it again, I am one of the, if not the most, WOKE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM.

Lol.  Second place after me more likely maybe ? jk. The most awake person here is chi_ but he's no longer active. Too awake he is.

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

my tension in my head is dissipating

Do you get this tension while meditating? Many people who start aware of awareness meditation start to feel pressure somewhere on the face or temples or forehead. It's normal.

Edited by Salvijus

11 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Lol.  Second place after me more likely maybe ? jk. The most awake person here is chi_ but he's no longer active. Too awake he is.

xD

It's funny, the first tell that someone isn't the most woke is them referring themselves as the most woke :o

So we might both be disqualified haha

11 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Do you get this tension while meditating? Many people who start aware of awareness meditation start to feel pressure somewhere on the face or temples or forehead. It's normal.

The tension started a few years ago when I first found the forum and got really into seeking.

I have dissolved it completely on psychidelics so i see it as a symptom of the suffering I still haven't uprooted.

But I actually had a significant breakthrough thanks to a technique developed by pua coach.

The tension is the result of unprocessed trauma in the brain. For me it's related to getting shamed by grandpa for shitting on the floor as a baby, my sexual repression from sd blue parents, and my traumatic relationship with my parents.

I went into each activating memory, the core experience of the trauma, and reimagined it, formed new beliefs around it, and did EMDR to process the trauma in the brain. 

It was 1 day ago and I already feel like a different person.

One significant thing I did was I unblocked my chakra around the bladder region. I can actually drain the tension from the head and my stomach problems, directly into that lower chakra.

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

The tension started a few years ago when I first found the forum and got really into seeking.

I have dissolved it completely on psychidelics so i see it as a symptom of the suffering I still haven't uprooted.

But I actually had a significant breakthrough thanks to a technique developed by pua coach.

The tension is the result of unprocessed trauma in the brain. For me it's related to getting shamed by grandpa for shitting on the floor as a baby, my sexual repression from sd blue parents, and my traumatic relationship with my parents.

I went into each activating memory, the core experience of the trauma, and reimagined it, formed new beliefs around it, and did EMDR to process the trauma in the brain. 

It was 1 day ago and I already feel like a different person.

One significant thing I did was I unblocked my chakra around the bladder region. I can actually drain the tension from the head and my stomach problems, directly into that lower chakra.

Hmmm.. okey. Actually this thing happens to many people who start meditation but the explanation is usually different than yours. 

When you meditate energy goes into your head strongly and then there are blockages of ego that resistrict the flow of energy properly and it becomes like an uncomfortable pressure somewhere on the face.

Ways to remove this is. You simply continue meditating and that pressure will move to the forehead and will become comfortable and not noticable anymore. You can do this through meditation or others do it through hatha yoga, hatha yoga makes the flow of energy clean and balanced without any resistences. 

If I'm right and if it is what I think it is. This pressure won't go away as you grow it will only intensify and go to your forehead at that point it will be very comfortable. Purification of the mind helps because ego is the thing that blocks the proper flow of energy. You purge some trauma and the energy flows better.

Psychedelics helped you to experience what it feels like when the energy is blowing at a very intense rate. Then that energy just brakes all the blockages and just goes into your forehead where it's not even noticable. 

Thats how I see it. I could be totally wrong tho ? 

Edited by Salvijus

12 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Hmmm.. okey. Actually this thing happens to many people who start meditation but the explanation is usually different than yours. 

When you meditate energy goes into your head strongly and then there are blockages of ego that resistrict the flow of energy properly and it becomes like an uncomfortable pressure somewhere on the face.

Ways to remove this is. You simply continue meditating and that pressure will move to the forehead and will become comfortable and not noticable anymore. You can do this through meditation or others do it through hatha yoga, hatha yoga makes the flow of energy clean and balanced without any resistences. 

If I'm right and if it is what I think it is. This pressure won't go away as you grow it will only intensify and go to your forehead at that point it will be very comfortable. Purification of the mind helps because ego is the thing that blocks the proper flow of energy. You purge some trauma and the energy flows better.

Psychedelics helped you to experience what it feels like when the energy is blowing at a very intense rate. Then that energy just brakes all the blockages and just goes into your forehead where it's not even noticable. 

Thats how I see it. I could be totally wrong tho ? 

That makes a lot of sense.

I cleared a bunch of traumatic events, and now the energy is flowing smoother. I feel right now how I feel on psychidelics, but I'm only on weed.

All the energy is starting to collapse into the center of my forehead. And my perception is becoming clearer. 

@Salvijus You might find this information interesting.

When I was doing this emotional processing technique with my pua coach, he said he has partial psychic abilities.

He said he can feel the tension from my head in his own being, and it hurts his head. I have had really bad heaches for my whole life, and for the past few months I've had tremendous pressure building in the head, but I can handle it better I don't really suffer from it like I used to.

I wasn't sure about paranormal abilites etc, but he was clearly the suffering from my headaches

@Raptorsin7 yeah I think pressure is normal. I had it also but I fixedit through hatha yoga and some kriya. Some people get strong headaches for some reason. Probably depends on how fat is one's ego and toxic your mind is. But you know headaches can be something physical also not just spiritual. So it's dangerous to assume too many things

17 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Psychic pua coach

Lol. 

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

But you know headaches can be something physical also not just spiritual. So it's dangerous to assume too many things

Do you think if you reach high enough in the spiritual it can resolve all physical issues?

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Lol. 

:D

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you think if you reach high enough in the spiritual it can resolve all physical issues?

Well... I've heard some really good logical arguments that it's true. A very high intense energy flowing through the body will make the body vibrant and healthy etc. 

But there are some obvious examples of people who get physical ailments even if they are awake.

I would say if you're really awoke than all ailments caused by the mind, stress anxiety etc would be gone. Only physical problems if you eat ice cream everyday could still happen. 

A Body itself is basicly a one big disease anyways. I dying corpse that is going to the grave sooner or later ? 

Plus things like karma is there... it's complex thing.

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

Well... I've heard some really good logical arguments that it's true. A very high intense energy flowing through the body will make the body vibrant and healthy etc. 

But there some obvious examples of people who get physical ailments even if they are awake.

I would say if you're really awoke than all ailments caused by the mind, stress anxiety etc would be gone. Only physical problems if you eat ice cream everyday could still happen. 

A Body itself is basicly a one big disease anyways. I dying corpse that is going to the grave sooner or later ? 

That's interesting thanks. 

What are you work on at the moment? Are you going to try to heal people or teach?

I believe i'm going to take this emotional healing technique from my coach and start using it help people resolve their trauma. 

The entire process took like 9 hours straight, but it's only 1 day later and I cannot even describe how dramatically things have shifted.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What are you work on at the moment? Are you going to try to heal people or teach?

I think I will move to some ashram or meditation center once the lockdown calms down a little bit. I had plans to move to portugal to meet mooji long ago but everything is getting postponed now because of covid. Once I get there I will know what to do next. Now that is all I now. ? I just want to meet him. Say hello. Stay there for some time if possible. He's been a huge influence on me.

Edited by Salvijus

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I believe i'm going to take this emotional healing technique from my coach and start using it help people resolve their trauma

No qualifications needed? ? 

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

The entire process took like 9 hours straight, but it's only 1 day later and I cannot even describe how dramatically things have shifted.

Interesting. Lets hope it's not just an initial hype ?