Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 I use the term 'survival issues' in a broader sense (sry I should've said that). But let's instead of that say building a healthy ego (survival is an ego game afterall).

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'd say I have issues with discipline, relationships, and direction. 

So yeah, in my POV these are all included.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I can see the wisdom in getting my foundation solid, like my diet, exercise etc. But I have no idea how to approach that successfully, and also I'm not so certain that solving those issues will get me what I want.

I already know what works from deep meditation and psychidelics, I don't see the sense in turning away from that to solve basics without a clear undesrtanding of how basics will move me forward.

Solving those issues doesn't mean turning away from consciousness work and it certainly won't get you where you want to be, BUT it will unstuck you - put you in a better position to work on that. You can't let go of your ego unless it's strong and healthy enough. IMO you can't get very far without it (especially when it comes to spiritual journey).

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah I definitely have issues with my diet, health, etc. But I don't know how to all of a sudden satisfy these basic needs.

It takes tremendous discipline to eat healthy, work out hard etc. I try to work out or eat healthy, but I give in to my addictions very easily.

I can see how I need to address my base as well, but Idk how to go about that in an effective way. All the advice just seems to be just do it. But when it's so much easier to get sucked back into addictions then it is to have iron will.

It's definitely not an easy task. I also don't really like 'just do it' advice. Because it requires tremendous discipline I think it's very important to be strategic about it.

I'm trying to go with one thing at the time with gently-strict approach. I've realized that the relationship I have with myself is not very great and that it would be impossible for me to build healthy habits from that place, so I started practicing mindful self-compassion (which is a great tool and a healthy habit itself).

How did you put in place meditation practice? Maybe you could use the same approach for other things if it worked well for you in the past. You could also think about all the ways you are maybe sabotaging yourself and try to work that out first.

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But take relationships for example. How am I supposed to just go and get my needs for intimacy satisfied. I view woman as sex objects, and the kinds of woman who I would be into would not be into given my current situation and emotional constitution.

What do you want exactly? A relationship or just sex?

Relationship requires a lot of emotional work. Are you able to meet your own emotional needs? If you get into relationship needy, expecting the other person to fulfill those needs for you it'll become codependent and toxic very fast.

As for sex, I think you have more than enough pick-up advice here.

What we hesitate about the most is the thing we should be working on the most. But no rush. Go slowely and try to enjoy the journey. ?

I just booked a 1-1 conversation with this guy, and spoke to him on facebook. I have never been so excited for a conversation.

This guy is a mystic in a pua's clothing. He speaks the truth

@Mz HydeI'm going to start working with this pua guy above. I think there is a lot of promise here.

I am not really interested in pickup, but I think this guy will help me with a military approach that I need to get myself out of this apathetic state.

I already had 1 call and it was incredibly enlightening. A lot of things were tied together.

There is only one path. There is only one truth. All else is delusion, the socio-PATH. 

Knowing is not enough, we must apply

Willing is not enough, we must do

-Bruce Lee

I am sauron from lord of the rings. He who is closest to god, but denies it. It's pretty interesting, I see myself as the dark lord. Never really thought about Sauron in that light, but he is me.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. 

Sauron did not see himself as evil, he actually had noble intentions.

Edited by Raptorsin7

On 1.11.2021. at 11:50 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply

Willing is not enough, we must do

-Bruce Lee

Best quote ever. 

16 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Best quote ever. 

? Learned it from my Asian pua coach 

Why should I be depressed,

Every parcel of my being is in full bloom

-Rumi

Edited by Raptorsin7

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

So Rap what you are going to do in life. What career? 

I am going to start a twitch stream, and coach people how to play league of legends. I'm going to try to help people improve at the game, and then those same skills will apply to their life. Win-Win

Not really into this identity creating I am God stuff just so you know. 

More of an actual guy. 

League of Legends - you still stick to same plan?

Edited by Zeroguy