OneIntoOne

Most of you guys have it wrong. (including my self sometimes)

55 posts in this topic

@OneIntoOne I also think your point about people being clueless about reality yet having a soft ego, is quite good and something I don't see any people talking about yet it's so obvious.

@OneIntoOne

Couldn’t agree more. If literally every single ‘movement’ of thought is not inspected and brought again & again to rest, we’re hijacking / bypassing and kidding ourselves. This isn’t sexy to talk about though, doesn’t make anyone look better, and it doesn’t move product so to speak. Unconditional love is shockingly humbling. The enlightened is the last, never the first, never the only, always the last. 

(From Corinthians) 

Is patient, is kind, does not envy, does not boast, is not proud, is not rude, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, keeps no record of wrongs, does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth, always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

@Mason Riggle

Well, look at the most Enlighten people from all times and tell me what you see.

I see people who had partial ego dissolution which resulted in the thorough embracement  of the superego’s highest ideals.This makes them act as extra good people, but really most people will experience Unity and see others as themselves. Less will experience Unity and see evil, pain, destruction, disease, murder, etc. as themselves and something to be honored as well. Being partial to the relative good can be seen as an egoic and selfish act when properly examined. 

Evil people will by definition eventually be seen as infamous, and egos with survival agendas which depend very much on relative good action will not recognize them as enlightened. 

This article does an okay job of explaining some of this if you want more. I have not read it in its entirety, but the author seems to get the point. https://thewaybackmeditation.org/channelled-info/can-someone-be-enlightened-and-still-be-a-bad-person/

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 4/22/2021 at 2:07 PM, OneIntoOne said:

Enlightenment has 2 parts.  

1 - Understanding reality (non duality, oneness, wholeness, most of what Leo is talking) 

2 - Ego dissolving.   

As long as this 2 are not completed we ain’t Enlightened.  

Yes, we might be an Enlightened Ego jerk.   

But we ain’t fully God if we’re an as-wholes. (we might be god as an a-whole but good luck with that)

God is truly good with a capital G as Leo would say.

And no, we can’t use ‘but everything is one’ or ‘there is no one here’ or ‘there’s no such thing as bad’ as an excuse to be a jerk.   

That’s the hardest part of Spiritual work, crushing the Ego! 

Everyone can learn how reality works and train the brain to see metaphysical, no big deal.  

But purifying our self and getting out of our Ego mind is where the rubber hits the road. Thats where the hard work really begins.

I’m not saying understanding how the universe works is not important for Spiritual work, of curse it is. But it is equally important to dissolve our Egos.  

We can’t have one without the other.  

We  see lots of people that where naturally born with very soft egos but have no understanding on the bigger cosmic of reality, so we might say those people are 50% enlightened in a sense? 

And yet we see people with a very clear understanding of Reality, and even mystics in a sense, but cary with them discussing inflated narcissistic egos and we might say those people are 50% Enlightened in a sense?  

But again we ain’t fully Enlightened until we become completely God like (for lack of a better word - God it self)  

And it has no limit whatsoever, that’s the true nature of God and Reality, It’s infinite how pure we can get.  

The more we dissolve Ego the more God we become.  

We don’t become God by understanding how he works, he knows that;) he (or you) were the one who created it! 

We become God by getting out of our illusion of self, illusion of separation and mind.  

By realizing how everything is connected and is ONE.  

Love.

I think you have some good points here.

I wonder why Jesus didn't teach Enlightenment?

I've read there is something dark about Enlightenment.

Ever felt Reverence? 

"You will know them by their fruits" ~somewhere in the Bible

The ones who fight and say how we are in the world doesn't matter, let me steal all their money! Steal their girlfriend! Steal their ability to be Enlightened by taking their mushrooms away and lock them up somewhere. Then tell them I'm Enlightened!

I can just tell them all is good, while I eat in front of them while they are starving.

I'm not sure I would call it a "soft" ego but a refined ego.

There are no rules, because love is boundless. But love will bear the fruit of love.

We become the embodiment of love.

We can't steal from God.

If it feels wrong it is wrong.

Using people, taking advantage of people, hurting people, especially hurting people in their path to God, I'm sure has consequences.

@Nahm "The enlightened is the last, never the first, never the only, always the last."  This really struck a chord with me. Please can you say a bit more about what you meant by that ? 

I don't know what is good now. Because I will act based on feelings. 

4 hours ago, Twenty said:

I don't know what is good now.

It's all good [god]. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

11 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@Nahm "The enlightened is the last, never the first, never the only, always the last."  This really struck a chord with me. Please can you say a bit more about what you meant by that ? 

You don’t get it. You don’t understand me. My brother, my mother, my father, my friends... these people are subordinate, insubstantial & small, lessor, imbeciles, asleep. Ostracize yourself of their poisons to the cave, become wise, know the present, which wasn’t seen in such a close proximity, as blood does blind, like wrapping paper. 

(Tone is for effect here) ?

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

If literally every single ‘movement’ of thought is not inspected and brought again & again to rest, we’re hijacking / bypassing and kidding ourselves.

Exploring here by what you meant "to rest". 

You could say thought is our karma, we aren't the ones who stop it, but we sort of absorb it, fully see it as already one with us. If a thought isn't understood or you don't know what it wants or what you want from it, it will keep on coming around back to you, sort of like the karma boomerangs, what you reject comes back again and again looking for a chance to be owned and loved and seen as not separate. 

Is this what Jesus meant in this parable? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Wicked_Husbandmen

It seem counterintuitive to think about a thought from a different perspective than "I don't want to think this, I want to push this thought away", but think about it from a perspective more like, "what do I want from this thought, what does this thought want from me?" 

I keep continuously interpreting these teachings as "thought is bad, I must stop having them". I can of course discard the thought, and sometimes that's called for I guess, but is the direct way to listen to the messenger instead of killing him? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Exploring here by what you meant "to rest". 

If the the exploring, the karma, understanding, a thought wanting, a thought returning or coming around again, rejection, owning, separation, that there was a Jesus, that there are parables, that there is counter to intuition, thinking about a thought from a different perspective, wanting something from a thought, a thought wanting something from you, interpretations, that there are teachings and teachers, that there is good and bad, that you have thoughts, that thought can & can’t be be discarded, that someone is a messenger, that someone is ever listened to or killed are walking, “at rest” is sitting perfectly still in a chair in the sense the walking didn’t occur at all in experience. Not oneness is truly ‘known’, but these thoughts occur in, as, or as part of this experience... but the thoughts are not occurring, literally, yet everything is happening or appears to be nonetheless. 

Forum / comment / communication wise, it likely seems like I’m picking apart what you’re asking and not really answering. This reply probably doesn’t translate and just seems like being critical, semantic, aholeness, but the first ‘movement’ would be the arising of a thought which became Ex.. and then Exploring. That ‘movement’ is felt in sensation exactly like the foot on the floor prior to walking. Both can be not executed, or, not followed through with, or ‘Ex’ can be ‘brought to rest’ before it’s even ‘Exp...’. 

@Nahm ok thanks, I get where you're going. ;)xD But to be honest, the first interpretation was not good at all, like you pointed out, so to get where you're going, I still had to do some boomerang catching. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm xD And ANOTHER opportunity to tell me how brilliant I am, completely missed. Shame.