Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vytas

Art After Psychedelics

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I thought i will share some very nice art with you guys. I myself am very interested in art and especially non-duality so this is very inspiring and amazing for me. All the lines are so vivid and busting with energy its just pure awe to watch them. Perhaps you know some nice art as well so this could be a thread where we could share similar art. After such images I am burning to try something myself on paper. Enjoy :) http://artpeople.net/chris-saunders-abstraction-and-psychedelic-experience/

@VytasIt's amazing to see that connectedness to free flow of expression. Always inspiring. Here's a good one back at you.

w of expression. Always inspiring. Here's a good one back at you. :)

@cetus56 Waaaw. Thanks Cetus for sharing this video. Man the way he moves the brush and all those colors dancing, it is sooooo majestic :o art-gasm. Particularly 2:45 - 2:50 the blend of it all amazes me. This art piece is made just like in Tao teachings by the flow of life. Awesome :)

Those are pretty effin amazing! Looked at buying one of his prints but they're too rich for my blood. 

Glad you enjoyed it.  Yea, 2:45 when the portrait got blended together. Phenomena appearing within awareness than returning to it's source. The liquid canvas used is perfect to convey that by adding another dimension to it. I have to admit, I was glad to see the portrait of Van Gogh being saved at the end. Or is it? xD

Edited by cetus56