Chintan desai

sadhguru's book of 'death'

6 posts in this topic

yesterday i've just finished reading sadhguru's book about death, there's just too much to take, it's so mind blowing to be true. i don't have any mystical experience to verify it but it felt so real and grounded, has anyone read it and you have some experience to verify it about the stuff he said or you are welcome to share your thoughts on it. he said if you are enlightened in this life then in your next births you will surely have enlightened experiences like it happened to him 3 lifetimes back and he is saying he has no desire to rebirth again he only came to live again in this lifetime is to build 'dhyanalinga' the thing which some yogis and mystics were trying to build from 3000 years back. and some radical things he said in the book like. 

1. if you live more than 84 years  then 99% of the chance is that you will not be reborn again.
  2. some yogis can drop the body and can come to live in that body again like a cloths, (you wear off cloths and can wear again)
  3. in addition of point number 2, he said when a yogi drop his body like he hides that body somewhere in the cave but if other disembodied energy sees it than it can steal his body and live on it again.

i know there's no point in believing things if i can't verify it still i am interested if someone can give profound words on this, but mainly my question is not from above all i am wondering that in fact i am in fear that i am highly conscious in this lifetime but i am in constant concern over my next life that what if i will be an asshole or low conscious person (i can't image being like one) in next one so i am thinking about attaining and pursue mahasamadhi but i am finding this life to be very exciting and still so much to explore. and what if in my next life there will be be any people like leo or sadhguru and where spirituality will be dead then what will i do, i don't want to live 100 lifetimes being stupid that's the main concern
maybe I am overthinking too much i know, i know that i just can't also verify that i am gonna have even next life, how can i know.
so someone can help me out on this?

Edited by Chintan desai

36 minutes ago, Chintan desai said:

i am in constant concern over my next life that what if i will be an asshole or low conscious person (i can't image being like one) in next one

You are EVERYTHING, which means you are every asshole and rapist who ever lived. Get used to it. Stop judging reality, since you are it.

Accept that you are EVERYTHING.

Spirituality is not about becoming a good person or attaining a good future. It is about accepting EVERYTHING. Absolutely. All the ugliest shit you must accept. There is no other way to get peace.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yes intellectually i can see that people are where they are because of lack of support or the atmosphere around them i am not judging them but mainly i am just overly concern about losing my wisdom.

@Chintan desai How much wisdom do you have to lose if you are in fear of such things?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have read the book and, I believe that what he says in the book is most likely true. However, it's just a belief I hold for now, and I am actively trying to verify those things for myself through learning astral projection(I need to first verify this too lol). If anything works I can share with the forum if you want. 

Imo all this shouldn't be of concern until you realize the true self, nor will it work before that properly anyways(I think). And after knowing the true self, it's all just for play anyways. 

Also what Leo points out.

Self/God-realization is more important than occult things, relative to wanting to understand the truth. Because those realizations are so meta that no matter whatever reality or state you go in, it'll be true. 

@Leo Gura I mean simple things like things you've taught about being open mindedness,seeing things from meta-perspective, spiral dynamics, ego development, language has no meaning etc etc.. and I dont have any mystical exp or anything, I would be surprised to know why you are not fearing orconcern to be low conscious person in next life