Phyllis Wagner

Bashar On Psychedelics

219 posts in this topic

@modmyth I think we are dealing with some serious and practical stuff here. I believe it's more radical than what you described.

Edited by m0hsen

@modmyth I stil don't understand your question really. I'll try my best 

I've listened to lots of teachers and I've read their philosophies etc and I can compare my direct experience against what they say.

Like I read Nahms story from his dreamboard thread. One of his awakenings he talked about all the mysery swirling in his head before popping. I had a similar experience with lsd so I have some sense of how my exp related to others.

And then I do that too varying degrees.

I also look at how personalities change etc because I've had experiences that seemingly changed my personality. So I look for personality changes too

I could be wrong and maybe my exp was weaksauce haha idk. 

He didn't say we make you feel better, or laughing more often and you'll genetically change this way lol.

He talked about getting out of cyclical nature of genetics, a radical change in your genetics.

@Phrenic I think you can explain this pretty well for us :)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

ill believe him when he posts a video of him outrunning a cheetah

Lol.  That would look so silly.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

10 hours ago, eman said:

I second this to a T. 60mg of PURE bufo alvarius did this for me (first time doing 5 meo as well). The shaman I did it with. He did more than 100 trips of 100mg - that was his initiation to become a 5 meo dmt shaman from another shaman, long story. Anyway he "felt" that was the dose for me. So me not even knowing the difference between NN and 5 meo, actually thinking I was doing NN, lol. I ended up doing a 60mg trip. And this is EXACTLY what happened when I came back to "reality" : 

"Through such a trip, "reality" is seen to be so FUCKING GOOD that words can only fail.

There will be no doubt afterward. No worry. No fear. No anxiety.
Just deep inner peace you previously thought was completely off-limits/inaccessible. "

I was watching my hand when I came back thinking THIS IS SO AMAZING and just burst into 40min of uncontrollable laughter, pure joy, love, and appreciation for this experience I am having here. 

???

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Once you start to dig into your psychology and patterns and tendencies, you observe that there are patterns that run in your family, tendencies towards anger, depression, anxiety, certain diseases. This is "known" and accepted by society and psychologists. However these issues are neither with ONLY body (genes, structure, hormones) or only mind (thoughts, conditioning), but if you take yourself to BE a body-mind you believe yourself to be susceptible and at the mercy of to your genes and much, much more. 

You are not a body mind. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 hours ago, Girzo said:

Sadhguru's too wise to make a claim at Harvard that he can melt physical reality, even if he believes he can do that, he wouldn't show pearls to the swine, haha. I don't think he can, though.

Physical reality already melts in deep sleep. So do you. Try showing someone how you do it though. 

I think people really think there's a difference between the mundane and spectacular. Then they disbelieve the spectacular and overlook the mundane, all because they believe in the existence of both. So strange. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@m0hsen 

Related to this topic:

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Although not directly related to the topic of Bashar and psychedelics, having watched several youtube Bashar channeling videos I came across two channeling videos that contradicted each other: in the first video at 13:43 Bashar claims that they are roughly 300 years head of us, whereas in the latter at 25:28 he claims that their technology is 3000 years ahead of us. Somehow it just seems odd that highly advanced alien would make 10 times error in timeline. After all, supposedly, channelers mind/brain shouldn't affect content of the speech as it channels the thoughts of the alien and only formulates/translates them it into English. Unless there was some kind of bug in the brain :).

Edited by Delis

@Leo Gura What do you think about Abraham Hicks’ teaching were he says you can manifest something into physical reality just by thinking about it and allowing it to come. He said the object of manifestation is not limited to anything, so you can have whatever you want. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

lol always gotta love bashar... goodd dayyy to you!! he is cute :) I like listening to bashar. 

9 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura What do you think about Abraham Hicks’ teaching were he says you can manifest something into physical reality just by thinking about it and allowing it to come. He said the object of manifestation is not limited to anything, so you can have whatever you want. 

There is value to LoA but don't get naive about.

There is tons of stuff you won't ever manifest.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Delis Who knows.. In the Law of One, Ra sometimes channeled wrong numbers and corrected them later. I think if Bashar is a Hoax he would at least get this basic detail of the story right. But I am open to Darryl being a con-artist.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is value to LoA but don't get naive about.

There is tons of stuff you won't ever manifest.

After reading 'Autobiography of a Yogi'  (from the guy whose documentary you recommended), his teacher's teacher or such could apparently manifest a magnificent castle of rare gems and materials, as easy as pressing a button, although it wasn't permanent

@Phyllis Wagner  I personally think he reaks of ego. The thing about a lot of new age type circles is imo there isn't much difference for them between reality and imagination. People want to believe in things, and Bashar wants to feel special and make a good living doing it... Which he does. People like exciting weird stuff...

Is channeling real? Idk. I don't get vibes from his as wise, but really more of an ego game he plays with himself and others. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I think that presenting a teaching as being channeled avoids some of the projections that people make on teachers. Sometimes it's necessary to make a separation between the wisdom and how it resonates for you and your perception of the character and whether you trust them or not. Channeling is not a big deal, you channel all the time, it's just that you're not always conscious of it or clear and intentional about where it's coming from.

In my opinion the whole channeling an alien thing isn't any different from Buddhists shaving their heads and wearing robes. 

10 hours ago, GoobyBooby said:

After reading 'Autobiography of a Yogi'  (from the guy whose documentary you recommended), his teacher's teacher or such could apparently manifest a magnificent castle of rare gems and materials, as easy as pressing a button, although it wasn't permanent

well if you aren't worried about things being permanent in conventional human terms, then psychedelics can do stuff like this.