Phyllis Wagner

Bashar On Psychedelics

219 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

who was the best Kobe Bryant, Freddie Mercury, Mother Theresa or Steven Hawking? 

Freddie Mercury. Obviously. 

23 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Freddie Mercury. Obviously. 

xD?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

To everyone wondering if their DMT trip was a "break-through" one or not:

If there is even 0,1% doubt in your mind about whether you were breaking through or not, it was NOT a break-through experience.

A break-through DMT trip is (IMHE) the maximium level of consciousness possible to achieve (if only briefly) for a human avatar body-mind.

Basically just ABSOLUTE PURE INFINITY. 

Such a break-through DMT trip will ABSOLUTELY FLOOR you to the ground.

When coming down from such a trip, you won't know whether to cry your heart out like a baby or laugh hysterically like a maniac.

Through such a trip, 'reality' is seen to be so FUCKING    GOOD that words can only fail.

There will be no doubt afterwards. No worry. No fear. No anxiety.
Just deep inner peace you previously thought was completely off-limits / inaccessable. 

If you haven't "done it', you won't believe it.
You can't even imagine 0,1% of what I'm speaking about if you haven't "been there".

I second this to a T. 60mg of PURE bufo alvarius did this for me (first time doing 5 meo as well). The shaman I did it with. He did more than 100 trips of 100mg - that was his initiation to become a 5 meo dmt shaman from another shaman, long story. Anyway he "felt" that was the dose for me. So me not even knowing the difference between NN and 5 meo, actually thinking I was doing NN, lol. I ended up doing a 60mg trip. And this is EXACTLY what happened when I came back to "reality" : 

"Through such a trip, "reality" is seen to be so FUCKING GOOD that words can only fail.

There will be no doubt afterward. No worry. No fear. No anxiety.
Just deep inner peace you previously thought was completely off-limits/inaccessible. "

I was watching my hand when I came back thinking THIS IS SO AMAZING and just burst into 40min of uncontrollable laughter, pure joy, love, and appreciation for this experience I am having here. 

4 hours ago, Matt23 said:

I'm kinda getting the sense from these talks like if genetics are such a factor, why bother doing anything?  It doesn't seem healthy to me, this attitude I have, but a part of me is kinda just sticking to that.  Sorta victimy I suppose.

It's about degree.

Imagine someone saying "I don't have the genetics of a cheetah and can't run as fast as a cheetah. Why bother running?". Recognizing this limitation isn't victim mentality. A human can still run.

In a human context, imagine someone saying "I don't have the genetics to break the world record in the marathon. So why bother running?". This would be setting the standard extremely high. Only about 0.001% of people have the genetics to even attempt to break the world marathon record. Yet about 98% of people have the genetics to run a marathon. Sure, they won't be breaking the world record, yet who tf cares? Running is more about the joy of running, getting in shape, striving for goals, the thrill of the race, running in social groups etc. 

Running fast seems easy for someone genetically gifted for running fast. I know someone who can break a 3hr. marathon with very little training. For 95% of people, a sub 3hr marathon is super hard. Yet this guy is like "All you have to do is run 60 miles a week at sub 7min. mile pace". To him, a 3hr marathon is natural and he thinks "You just do it". . . Yet it's super hard for most people.

The idea is that it's similar to other things: playing basketball, playing piano, polyglot, spirituality etc. I don't have the genetics of Lebron James, yet I can still play basketball. I don't have the genetics of Mozart, yet I can still play piano. Why on earth would someone set the standard of success to be the 0.0000001 percentile?

Great discussion!

I don’t know but one part of the reason why these so-called ‘gift gurus’ have certain genetic advantages might be because they put in the work in past lifetimes...

At the end of the day, I'd say: don't get too hung up on this topic and keep an open mind. 

Just do the work.

Remember that genetics are not set in stone. Call me deluded but I choose to believe that anything is possible.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

imagine someone saying "I don't have the genetics to break the world record in the marathon. So why bother running?".

This really clicked for me.  Like, "Oh! Ya... duh."  :P 

It's amazing how far just a little comparison can go in shifting one's perspective and re-contextualizing something from seeming "set in stone"/obvious/no way around it, to totally the opposite/normalcy/positivity/etc.  

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

24 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

It's amazing how far just a little comparison can go in shifting one's perspective and re-contextualizing something from seeming "set in stone"/obvious/no way around it, to totally the opposite/normalcy/positivity/etc.  

Nice insight ? ❤️ 

41 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Remember that genetics are not set in stone.

Sadhguru says in the above video that there's a process which you can release yourself from your "genetics" :)

So you are right, it's definitely not set in stone.

19 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Sadhguru says in the above video that there's a process which you can release yourself from your "genetics"

I will believe him when he posts a video of him outrunning a cheetah.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you still believe DPT can be used to heal your body through imagination?

I mean, in Qigong we use imagination in combination with sounds, posture and movements to heal ourselves so it makes sense on that level! 

Still haven't tried DPT seems like one for down the road. 

I am still way less 1% conscious of my own body and of reality ...

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Do you still believe DPT can be used to heal your body through imagination?

It's hard to say for sure.

Depends on many factors.

I would make sure to exhaust all material options first. Don't use a spiritual technique to heal what can be healed at the material level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Sadhguru says in the above video that there's a process which you can release yourself from your "genetics" :)

Yes, it’s being yourself, the unconditional true nature. Doesn’t make for much of a process though.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

But Sadhguru made a distinction between software and hardware in that video, isn't it?

And said that it applies to software side, so no need to outrun the cheetah, since it's not his claim.

He talks about something similar to what Leo described in his latest video about survival forming your psyche and that you can remodel it, untangle from past memories and be ready for new challenges.

Sadhguru's too wise to make a claim at Harvard that he can melt physical reality, even if he believes he can do that, he wouldn't show pearls to the swine, haha. I don't think he can, though.

Edited by Girzo

@Leo Gura I think that is what I like about Qigong, it seems to be holistic in that way. Works the spirit and the body all in once. 

In one of the Qigong books it talks about ancient sages doing Qigong and "consuming chemicals and herbs" to aid in the alchemical development. So, we on to something! ahaha

I didn't realize how much tension I held in my body until I go more into Qigong. It's a great practice with so many movements and spiritual techniques for healing. My meditation is getting deeper I feel like I am going super sayan sometimes. Getting an experiential understanding of your Qi and your bioelectrical field is a pretty amazing paradigm shattering thing. 

When it comes to all these techniques we have at our disposal there is such a great amount of maturity, context, situation, etc that comes into play with how, when, and why we use them. I am still learning this balance as I become as wiser young man. But, I am still a fool.

@Girzo I think Leo is talking about software..? at some level that duality between hardware and software collapses. But, at other points it's a solid distinction. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

22 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Still haven't tried DPT seems like one for down the road. 

DPT is a mellower brother of DMT. More focused on the outside and physicality, while DMT is internal, eternal bliss.

I am not so sure of that description, as I still explore both substances, but this is my first impression.

Edit: I have got a better example to illustrate them. DPT turns you into a powerful werewolf that can shoot lightings from hands, DMT turns you into a very wise immortal stone that falls to the floor, haha. That's the difference in vibe.

Edited by Girzo

13 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I think Leo is talking about software..?

Yes, Leo does, and Sadhguru does, too. The video had been brought in the wrong context, as if Sadhguru was talking about hardware in it.

34 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes, it’s being yourself, the unconditional true nature.

??

54 minutes ago, Girzo said:

He talks about something similar to what Leo described in his latest video about survival forming your psyche and that you can remodel it, untangle from past memories and be ready for new challenges.

Nope, it's a totally different thing. He talked about a process which they can do for you that withing a 24 hours, a dramatic change takes place in your genetics and it changes you completely, and for some people it's so intense that it has some effects in the hardware too, he also said that there's many types of this process, which I believe that there's definitely a process which is specifically designed to take place in hardware level.

Edited by m0hsen

@modmyth What is your point?

I'm not against psychs I've done lsd a bunch of times. 

I haven't done dmt but I'll try it as some point.

I've seen Leo's awakening live videos, pretty sure I know what he's talking about.

If I'm wrong and theres more so be it, what I found is enough for me I have no interest in seeking deeper and deeper 

Edited by Raptorsin7