Phyllis Wagner

Bashar On Psychedelics

219 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

This alien seems very rude, he constantly interrupts his students.

It's part of his Schit. The channeling waits for nobody.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

"Brain" is capable of producing DMT via pineal gland, it's all about constantly energizing this gland by certain yogic practices and that leads to significant development of this gland that eventually can produce enough DMT necessary for a breakthrough trip at will. I'm pretty sure psychedelics can also be a great help in this process.

@m0hsen Bro, it's a gland. Not a freakin DMT lab. 

Do you actually know how ungodly massive of a dose the pineal gland would have to produce in order to create a breakthrough experience? Forget it... 25miligrams+ from a gland that produces its main chemicals (e.g. melatonin) in the lower microgram range? not gonna happen??

not to mention your MAO which would simply break down any present DMT. 

Which is why you have to smoke a lot of it within a few tokes, that way your brain is overwhelmed and needs some time to break it all down

Edited by Tim R

24 minutes ago, lmfao said:

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or self righteously indignant. If it's the latter with no sense of irony, just look at the ridiculousness of what you've presumed. 

It was just in good fun, not serious.

Some say Leo is arrogant but this guy's -- or whatever alien he presents himself as -- vibes are next level.

If I had to choose I would definitely listen to an arrogant bald man with no legs rather than an arrogant bald alien who keeps his hands like that for hours :D

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

@m0hsen Bro, it's a gland. Not a freakin DMT lab. 

Do you actually know how ungodly massive of a dose the pineal gland would have to produce in order to create a breakthrough experience? Forget it... 25miligrams+ from a gland that produces its main chemicals (e.g. melatonin) in the lower microgram range? not gonna happen??

not to mention your MAO which would simply break down any present DMT. 

Which is why you have to smoke a lot of it within a few tokes, that way your brain is overwhelmed and needs some time to break it all down

Are you telling me that it's literally not possible or just takes work and practice to make it happen? :)

Obviously it's not gonna happen overnight, That's why yogis spend years practising.

I don't know how much experience you have with yoga and meditation, but at my current level it's pre much possible (I'm always on low doses of DMT, I become super sensitive to psychedelics,  even 1 grams of shrooms can produce an intense trip for me), I no longer can see any ground in reality, I see endless possibilities if you just throw away all the limiting beliefs and be fucking open minded enough to put in the work.

Not need to mention that there are thousands of yogis and mystics in the history who did it.

Psychedelics can be a great aid for sure, but eventually you wanna reach a level which you no longer need any substances to access some fucking high state of consciousness.

To me every effort and action towards this goal is absolutely worth it. I see nothing else more important to do in life than working on your hardwares to eventually reach those levels.

Edited by m0hsen

@Phyllis Wagner lmao

@m0hsen I think the common ground you will agree with Leo or Tim R is that meditation practice is vital, psychedelics alone won't carry you. Leo's position has usually been that you need meditation in tandem with psychedelics to make serious progress. And Psychedelics speed things up. 

Leo sees it as a probably factual thing to say "Yeah you can't recreate DMT trips without DMT".  I haven't tried psychedelics, I have no idea. But he could be right. But, even if he was right, would it be bad news? 

The conversation is expanded by those conversations about absolute vs relative, "states of consciousness vs absolute" being the framed argument. I remember Leo's analogy of a lightning bolt existing for a very short period of time being no less true than anything else.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:28 AM, Phyllis Wagner said:

Interesting video I found.

Spot on.  The ‘key’, ime, is at 5:17 -5:30.  The bigger point (imo) is to fill your life every which way with the love that you are, such that the thought of ‘higher frequencies’ or a separate self & psychedelics etc doesn’t even arise really. Notice “Darryl” ain’t talkin about (identified with thought) a myself, a me, a mine... but an alien. Questioner: “So, me, mine, me, I’m”... “Alien”: words, words, words, thoughts, thoughts, thoughts... (points to feeling). Questioner: “Wow!”.  Meanwhile... just look at the image. The hell’s a giant purple crystal got to do with anything? “Darryl” loves it, that’s the difference.

Most practically speaking, smell is the most direct sense. On a trip, rub a little of a rare essential oil (I used frankincense) under your nose, and be barefoot. Say goodbye to your reality. Willfully allow ideas of you and your life to be done. Look around the room, notice that’s the last scene you’ll see. Really say goodbye and express appreciation. Later, sit barefoot, rub frankincense under your nose, and sit perfectly still. Let the body fall asleep but stay awake. Don’t scratch the itch, take it as a sign the mind is checking to see if the body is still awake. Perfect stillness is key. Imagine the trip, and remember and focus on that you are the love that appears as the psychedelic. ‘Go timeless’, in feeling and breathing, or, presence. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@m0hsen

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

Are you telling me that it's literally not possible or just takes work and practice to make it happen? :)

I guarantee you that your pineal gland will never ever produce such high doses of DMT. This has nothing whatsoever to do with "limiting beliefs" or "not enough practice". There are limits to our bodily existence. Only because you really, really want to bench press 1000 lbs doesn't mean that you ever will. 

Also, DMT does not occur only in your brain, it's found in various tissues all over your body. So don't focus too much on the pineal gland. We know very little about the effects of DMT because we've never studied it properly, even researchers like Strassman didn't want to go too woo-woo, so he stuck to measuring rather boring parameters like heart rate or pupil dilation

Now please understand me, I'm not denying that some hardcore yogi might've been able to produce exceptionally high amounts of N-N- and/or 5-MeO-DMT (and probably even some other much less known compounds), whether it be through yoga, meditation, breath work or some secret practices, but what I am saying is that it was not in the range of breakthrough dosages. 

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

I'm always on low doses of DMT

Do you microdose DMT? Or how do you know that? 

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

To me every effort and action towards this goal is absolutely worth it. I see nothing else more important to do in life than working on your hardwares to eventually reach those levels.

in physiology, there's something called "equilibrium". Which in this context means that your brain will adapt the ration of receptor densitiy  to substance concentration in the synaptic cleft. Which means that even if you somehow get your brain to produce more DMT in the long term, since this is a very long process, your brain will slowly adapt to those slightly higher, new states to return to equilibrium - aka it becomes your baseline.

Of course, your baseline then is different from your baseline now, so in that sense you will get closer to some other permanent state of consciousness, but here's the problem: as I said, DMT breakthrough dosages are in the mg range (within 3 tokes, which is like what? 1 minute?), whereas natural production of the pineal gland (I'm now talking about melatonin, which is a precursor, not DMT, because the occurence of DMT was studied in rats, not humans) ranges in µg (per day!). So we're talking about a factor of 1000x. 

You'd have to change your brain chemistry by a factor of 1000 in terms of a very specific relation between almost a dozen 5-HT-receptors, a couple of other receptors and their ligands (N-N-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, etc.).  I'm not saying that it is impossible, as a matter of fact, I don't know. I'll have to do more research on that.

But anecdotal stories told about (not even by) some yogi who has supposedly reached and the promise of Bashar is not really enough.

Besides, what's even the point of trying to recreate a breakthrough experience without admitting the substance exogenously? Because the psychedelic realm is (imo) not even the point of spirituality..

Edited by Tim R

2 hours ago, Snader said:

Some say Leo is arrogant but this guy's -- or whatever alien he presents himself as -- vibes are next level.

If I had to choose I would definitely listen to an arrogant bald man with no legs rather than an arrogant bald alien who keeps his hands like that for hours :D

All i can do is laugh :D

It's not just about the dosage of dmt, it's also about your sensitivity to it. For one person, even a tiny amount of dmt is enough to have a profound experience while another person won't feel anything from such a dose. So your brain doesn't need to produce a huge amount of it, you just need to become more sensitive.

Also, dmt is also produced in the lungs and lungs are fucking huge. There's no reason why your body can't produce it in high enough amounts for a breakthrough.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

I guarantee you that your pineal gland will never ever produce such high doses of DMT. This has nothing whatsoever to do with "limiting beliefs" or "not enough practice".

Again it's just matter of energetically charge it enough to be able to do this. then it can produce enough DMT for a breakthrough trip (please do research on Kriya Yoga and Kundalini yoga). also there's studies which shows that pineal gland produce massive amount of DMT at the time of physical death (I'm talking about undeveloped ones thou).

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

Now please understand me, I'm not denying that some hardcore yogi might've been able to produce exceptionally high amounts of N-N- and/or 5-MeO-DMT (and probably even some other much less known compounds), whether it be through yoga, meditation, breath work or some secret practices, but what I am saying is that it was not in the range of breakthrough dosages.

I totally understand what you are talking about bro, but again I feel like you are totally underestimating the power of these practices, definitely on a normal body conditions you are right but these practices specially Kriya Yoga literally changes the whole system specially brain's neurochemistry.

this quote is from Yogananda's website:

One-half minute of revolution of energy around the sensitive spinal cord of man effects subtle progress in his evolution; that half-minute of Kriya equals one year of natural spiritual unfoldment. -- Read more: http://yogananda.com.au/gurus/yogananda_quotes_best_tips_44-4.html

definitely there's a huge physiological change in the system happening by these practices  that makes such evolution possible right? :)

Talking about my own experience, I get to a level just in 1 year of not even with constant regular practises which I don't even need to do anything to everytime awaken my energy to then energize my spinal cords with it, the highly intelligent energy automatically are working on it 24/7.

That's how powerful Kriya Yoga is.

But I'm not sure maybe I still need to practise the Kriyas, I don't know any genuine Kriya Yoga guru which i could check my progress with.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

Do you microdose DMT? Or how do you know that?

No I don't microdose it, but my Ajna chakra's energetic activities causes that (there's a connection between this chakra and pineal gland), and of course I know it by the effects of it.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

Of course, your baseline then is different from your baseline now, so in that sense you will get closer to some other permanent state of consciousness, but here's the problem: as I said, DMT breakthrough dosages are in the mg range (within 3 tokes, which is like what? 1 minute?), whereas natural production of the pineal gland (I'm now talking about melatonin, which is a precursor, not DMT, because the occurence of DMT was studied in rats, not humans) ranges in µg (per day!). So we're talking about a factor of 1000x. 

I understand you but again these yogic practices literally change every cell in your body.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

You'd have to change your brain chemistry by a factor of 1000 in terms of a very specific relation between almost a dozen 5-HT-receptors, a couple of other receptors and their ligands (N-N-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, etc.).  I'm not saying that it is impossible, as a matter of fact, I don't know. I'll have to do more research on that.

if you are interested please do a lot of research on Kriya Yoga and kundalini.

Edited by m0hsen

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody is recreating DMT breakthroughs naturally. Pure bullshit. You might as well sprout wings and fly.

Some yogis stay sober on megadose of DMT, so this is absurd.

54 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Some yogis stay sober on megadose of DMT, so this is absurd.

Which one?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

So you're telling me none of you have been trippin' sober, ever?

It's wild.

3 hours ago, m0hsen said:

also there's studies which shows that pineal gland produce massive amount of DMT at the time of physical death

@m0hsen Can you give me links to these studies? Or maybe names? I would love to read them very much. 

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

He isn't wise for being some kind of super advanced alien. Maybe he is just channeling a basic alien.

We have already recently gone over the topic of hillbilly aliens on this forum.

31 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@m0hsen Can you give me links to these studies? Or maybe names? I would love to read them very much. 

I've read about it a long time ago, but I just quickly googled and found these two links for you, hope it helps.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/06/190627113951.htm

https://www.psypost.org/2019/07/study-provides-evidence-that-dmt-is-produced-naturally-from-neurons-in-the-mammalian-brain-54051

DMT being released at death makes sense, physically as a last ditch effort to push oxygen to the brain and spiritually as a bridge to a possible afterlife.