Phyllis Wagner

Bashar On Psychedelics

219 posts in this topic

Good luck recreating a breakthrough DMT trip at will. Not gonna happen. Your will is not that strong.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So let me get this straight. What you are saying is this inter-dimensional enlightened alien doesn't know shit? Alright, got it.  

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Good luck recreating a breakthrough DMT trip at will. Not gonna happen. Your will is not that strong.

Look up this guy named Frank Yang xD

37 minutes ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

@Leo Gura So let me get this straight. What you are saying is this inter-dimensional enlightened alien doesn't know shit? Alright, got it.  

When you gonna learn to stop believing people?

19 minutes ago, wavydude said:

Look up this guy named Frank Yang xD

There is no possibility to live in a high dose dmt state every day cause you cant even fucking walk on it. ?

"Ordinary" life is almost gone so I can not see how he claims to be functioning good in that state.

Maybe he have some mild visuals and trippy stuff but not an full blown DMT trip.

Maybe he can do it in meditation that is certainly a possibility but then he truly is a freak of nature haha ?

Thats just my opinion tho

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Bashar can keep his hands in that position for 30 mins and sometimes over an hour or two. Is it normal?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why not gonna happen?

"Brain" is capable of producing DMT via pineal gland, it's all about constantly energizing this gland by certain yogic practices and that leads to significant development of this gland that eventually can produce enough DMT necessary for a breakthrough trip at will. I'm pretty sure psychedelics can also be a great help in this process.

Edited by m0hsen

27 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

There is no possibility to live in a high dose dmt state every day cause you cant even fucking walk on it. ?

"Ordinary" life is almost gone so I can not see how he claims to be functioning good in that state.

Maybe he have some mild visuals and trippy stuff but not an full blown DMT trip.

Maybe he can do it in meditation that is certainly a possibility but then he truly is a freak of nature haha ?

Thats just my opinion tho

I'm not talking about the visuals or the sedative aspect. I'm talking about heightened consciousness state.

He described it as "a Different Psychedelic From A Different Planet Every Nanosecond". I'm not in that state so it's also my opinion only as it is yours statement only an opinion.

But he seems really genuine and my heart and intuition tells me he speaks the truth.

Edited by wavydude

This alien seems very rude, he constantly interrupts his students.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Nobody is recreating DMT breakthroughs naturally. Pure bullshit. You might as well sprout wings and fly.

@Leo Gura Is it possible you might just be dismissing radical claims? Like what you accuse materialists of doing with your videos.

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

@Phyllis Wagner Claims have to be grounded in reality, not tall-tales and simplistic exaggerations.

You are not going to create a DMT breakthrough by will. To feed newbies this idea is beyond irresponsible. That's like telling a Covid patient he can cure himself by will, and if he can't, he's just not trying hard enough.

@Leo Gura maybe not "the trip" with crazy visuals and going to dimensions. But the insights and heightened state, why not? Didn't the buddha do it ? And besides, who really knows what his sensory percetions were like in peak states.

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When you gonna learn to stop believing people?

Good point!! 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Is it just me is is this man a fraud? He isn't wise for being some kind of super advanced alien. Maybe he is just channeling a basic alien. Also, I don't believe anyone anymore. People are all too fragmented and full of shit. I am just gonna look at my hand and make my spine feel nice and get my life together before I waste time with bashar. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Is it just me is is this man a fraud? He isn't wise for being some kind of super advanced alien. Maybe he is just channeling a basic alien 

He sounds like an alien that hung around alot in the 60-70s New Age circles. :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or self righteously indignant. If it's the latter with no sense of irony, just look at the ridiculousness of what you've presumed. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.