Sempiternity

LSD

8 posts in this topic

I took LSD for the first time in 4 years last week. 2 gel-tabs. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed LSD. It was pure heart-opening joy. All my senses were heightened. Everything led to deep laughter. Laughter so long and deep, it hurts (in the best way possible). There was zero side-effects. I'm going to buy a vile of acid soon so I can experiment with microdosing every day. I like the version of 'me' on acid, so I'd like to see if microdosing daily will bring about my best 'self'. 

If you've never tried LSD, I highly recommend it. Forget all the negative propaganda you may have heard. Go into it without fear, and enjoy the experience. Just make sure you get it from a very trusted source. 

I took just a quarter of a 150 microgram tab a few days ago and have been so unusually impatient ever since?

Did you do it alone?

psychedelics bing illegal is a crime against humanity 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Kalo if the ego wants to die, why are you just giving him a good kick in the balls? Why not nuke him down with all 10 tabs at once? 

I’m only suggesting this due to the life-changing value that came from my 10 tab experience. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

7 hours ago, Adodd said:

Did you do it alone?

I'm actually very glad I did it with a friend, instead of alone. There was so much laughter that would not have been possible if I were alone. I was doing it for enjoyment, not an inward spiritual journey. For me such things are best shared with good friends. 

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

psychedelics being illegal is a crime against humanity 

We'll get there. We are getting there, it's just happening very slowly. Pot is almost fully legal at the federal level in all of the U.S., and mushrooms are starting down the same path. I predict that within 15 years mushrooms, LSD and DMT will be legalized. Things like cocaine, ketamine, and MDMA will most likely stay controlled, and for good reason as it can easily be abused. 

@Sempiternity I can totally relate!

I almost always do psychedelics alone but I wanted to try them with one of my best friends who I always have fun with. So we recently did mushrooms in my apartment and it was the most fun and laughter I've ever had. I literally needed to clean my floor with a towel so that the tears from my laughter wouldn't spoil the floor :D

Even though I advocate psychedelic use for personal development purposes instead of recreational, I can say that tripping securely with a good friend beats going out partying and getting drunk ANYTIME!

I tried it for the first time last weekend. Didn't really enjoy it in comparison to mushrooms. I think the anticipation/ anxiety of not knowing what was going to happen caused me to have a bad trip. Even though I tested my acid, I got scared when I was coming up, I kept going into thought loops saying the test kit didn't test the substance properly and that I have just put a dangerous  drug into my body. Also had strong mental visions of me ending up in hospital or dead. Eventually a few hours in I calmed down abit, but this over thinking definetly ruined my trip.

It made me feel disconnected from my body and kinda wired as if I was on a stimulant. Also I was tripping strong for about 6 hours and still feeling it upto about 10.

I like how mushrooms only last about 6 hours for the entire trip, and they really help loosen and connect with that inner warm feeling inside my body. Only thing is, I end up with awful headaches after shrooms .

My senses were deffiently enhanced though on LSD, I could really taste all the crap when drinking from tap water. My friends cologne/ perfume smelt really chemically and strong, when I usually enjoy smelling peoples fragrances. Maybe the acid was trying to  show me how we are living in a 'chemically' era and that it's important I become conscious of what I put in and on my body.

I will try LSD again as now I know what to expect and can hopefully relax abit more knowing that I won't die (well apart from the ego haha)