Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LessonsSavesLifes

1 year after taking the Life Purpose Coure

2 posts in this topic

Wanted to give yall my results after 1 year of doing Leo's Lifepurpose Course

After doing a lot of the inner work and outer tangible work, The life purpose course really gives you a clear sign for you to take control of your life. 

It's like a road map to your goal/vision based on your OWN answers to the questions and coursework you did.

Keep in mind the Life Purpose Course doesn't teach you a concrete skill to make create more value in the world. 

After finishing the course, my main take away was this 

1) My work ethic is POOR 

2) I NEED to learn business, like sales, marketing, as well as my service. 

I joined a business mastermind that I wouldn't have been able to pull the trigger and commit if it wasn't for this course that guided me to take the correct action.

Just hit my first 2.5k month and everything keeps moving great, I can hit my first 5-10k month! Never would I have thought this was possible. 

Leo's Life Purpose course is easily worth the 350$. It should be taught in every middle school tbh. 

My Fav Quotes - 

Where focus goes energy flows- Tony Robbins

The harder you work, the harder you sweat, the luckier you get - Felix Dennis

You need to stop whining and blaming, and you take full responsibility for your life, you don’t have the luxury of complaining - Leo Gura

Trust yourself, break some rules, don't be afraid to fail, ignore the naysayers, work like hell, and give something back - Arnold Schwarzenegger 

Congrats, what do you do?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"