marinaaniram

Frutarian diet saved my life

19 posts in this topic

I ve been a frutarian / raw vegan for quite a while now. It s actually fascinating how it turns your world view and health upside down (in a gooood way). Ive treated my acne, weight problems, stomach issues, etc etc (in 23 years i had a bunch of sicknesses because of non natural human food i consumed) There is so much to explain but try to be open minded and if you have questions feel free to ask me, i ll definetely could help you with any health struggles

what is the reason of our ilnesses according to modern medicine? EXTERNAL bacteria. there was a "healthy" body, got infected, we need to kill the germs and it s gonna be fine. BUT bacteria and viruses are a part of Nature and should not be a danger, so we should travel far afield and look for solution inside us, humans.

and here is the solution: we constantly pollute our bodies with unnattural food, food that was not designed for human beings.

this kind of food (everything but raw and fresh fruit and vegetables) creates substances that load our excretory systems to the point when an organism gives up.

food pollution can be divided into slags (mucus) and toxins.

every and each of you is familiar with it - when you are sick,your body is getting rid of the mucus -runny nose, sputum from coughing etc

every day your body wastes lots of energy on cleaning itself up, energy that could be saved and spent on something you love

the majority of our ilnesses, the processes we call "i m sick" are simply body cleaning itself procedure

when on a daily basis organism's excretory systems cant handle excreting mucus and toxins here is what happens:

an organism realizes that sooner or later something might stuck in breathing system or poisoned with toxins, gets all power together and makes a big cleaning up - sickness(fever, cold, runny nose, coughing etc)

another example or a destroyed body function (because of food toxins) is a HEART ATTACK (myocardial infarct)

a heart is a mussle that works all our life and it requires high nourishment 

but pollution from traditional food stays on vascular walls, makes it smaller, there is less blood going on

as it happens, the heart is lack of nourishment. a part of it dies. an infarct happens.

toxins in our food

there has been a revolutoin in modern food industry. a combination of a food and chemical industries happened. huge amount of synthetical staff were added to the food products. with the purpose of extend the lasting period of expiration and to be able to sell more and more

those preserving agents are literal antibiotics that supposed to kill the bacteria wich is responsible for spoiling. and all of us know how hard antibiotics can be on our health.added flavours, colors are unnatural and little studied. 

but besides those, there are toxins that are emerging digesting meat, fish, eggs (non-natural for human body animal protein)

@marinaaniram happy for you but not need to make duplicate post. You types exactly the same thing in the other post 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Be wary of silver bullets, Its usually not that simple. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You're right about the germ theory and about eating our natural diet, yet you—or the people who promote fruitarianism and made up these points that every fruitarian repeats—came to the wrong diet conclusion. Basing your diet solely on man-made fruit that was cultivated in the past few 100 years and needs to be shipped to you from China, New Zealand or South America, is the least natural diet there is. Assuming you live in North America or Europe, you'd only have access to fruit for 2-3 months per year, and wild fruit is nothing like our modern, big and sweet Frankenstein fruit. The conclusion you should've come to by looking at nature, is to eat raw meat.

Fruitarianism is a detoxifying diet for sure, but not a nourishing one. You obviously see many of the ailments caused by SAD diet go away, but eventually the nutritional deficiency of fruitarianism will lead to further disease. Your body needs a lot of protein, a lot of fat, all of the vitamins and minerals (many of which are not present in the vegan diet at all, let alone in the fruitarian diet). You'll last longer if you drink your urine due to the bioavailable protein.

Edited by Village

On 24/04/2021 at 0:50 PM, Village said:

Fruitarianism is a detoxifying diet for sure, but not a nourishing one. You obviously see many of the ailments caused by SAD diet go away, but eventually the nutritional deficiency of fruitarianism will lead to further disease.

agreed, seems once you get over the healing stage, other foods should be reintroduced. Kind like your typical elimination diet

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

For the uninitiated, Fruitarian means eating only fruits and vegetables.

Steve Jobs is an example. Connected to spiral stage Turquoise.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

23 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

For the uninitiated, Fruitarian means eating only fruits and vegetables.

Steve Jobs is an example. Connected to spiral stage Turquoise.

And he died at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer.

Just now, vladorion said:

And he died at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer.

Yes, that right. At 2011 that was.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

YES YES YES YES. i love to hear someone else talking about true and natural healing on the forum. i have been learning regenerative detoxification from Robert Morse ND for 3 years now, started when i was 19 and now i am 22. I have adopted a mostly fruit diet since then. the healing is astonishing. i have yet to be fully Fruitarian the way that i want to, with the longest time being 6 months.  the Healing system is now so simple after learning that all diseases are caused by humans venturing to far away from our natural diet. i really like the way the robert morse has taught the wisdom of the lymphatic system and the importance of eliminating our cellular waste through our kidneys and skin. but it all comes down to eating the right diet which is a fruit based diet! the amount of people that he and others have healed in chronic conditions with [Natures System] is undeniable. 

On 24.04.2021 at 2:50 PM, Village said:

Basing your diet solely on man-made fruit that was cultivated in the past few 100 years and needs to be shipped to you from China, New Zealand or South America, is the least natural diet there is. Assuming you live in North America or Europe, you'd only have access to fruit for 2-3 months per year, and wild fruit is nothing like our modern, big and sweet Frankenstein fruit.

Yea, here comes the logical conclusion, what is the best and most natural living environment fr a human being - places like thailand, phillipines etc etc etc. where your food grows 24/7 on trees. if you were born, for example, in paris and you adore your city and french culture that does not mean that it is what s best for your organism/body. And still , here in russia, we have access to natural fruit every season you just have go to the market and have a knoledge how to choose organic staff

On 24.04.2021 at 2:50 PM, Village said:

Fruitarianism is a detoxifying diet for sure, but not a nourishing one. You obviously see many of the ailments caused by SAD diet go away, but eventually the nutritional deficiency of fruitarianism will lead to further disease. Your body needs a lot of protein, a lot of fat, all of the vitamins and minerals (many of which are not present in the vegan diet at all, let alone in the fruitarian diet). You'll last longer if you drink your urine due to the bioavailable protein.

It is nourishing. When you fully cleanse you body from all the mucus and toxins you ve been polluting it for years ( it is possible to do) your  gastrointestinal microflora will start to produce it s own useful substances such as protein and absorb all the vitamins better. Animal and any external protein - is a toxin. in Japan in war time there was a torture when they fed someone ONLY with boiled meat and in the end intoxication happened.
your body always knows what s better for it. 

On 25.04.2021 at 11:35 AM, Michael569 said:

agreed, seems once you get over the healing stage, other foods should be reintroduced. Kind like your typical elimination diet, at some point more foods should be reintroduced. 

K, so why if fruit just healed you , you go back and return to staff that s killing you? dont you wanna be healthy all the time? i d really like to continue this conversation , please text me in instagtam (sorry moderator not sure if i can put it here) @rawmanticize_health

On 25.04.2021 at 11:43 AM, Tetcher said:

@marinaaniram Could you give more details what kind of food/meals you eat during a week ?

@Tetcher  sure! please text me in my insta, right now i coach people (for free) -  @rawmanticize_health

On 25.04.2021 at 6:41 PM, Theo E said:

YES YES YES YES. i love to hear someone else talking about true and natural healing on the forum. i have been learning regenerative detoxification from Robert Morse ND for 3 years now, started when i was 19 and now i am 22. I have adopted a mostly fruit diet since then. the healing is astonishing. i have yet to be fully Fruitarian the way that i want to, with the longest time being 6 months.  the Healing system is now so simple after learning that all diseases are caused by humans venturing to far away from our natural diet. i really like the way the robert morse has taught the wisdom of the lymphatic system and the importance of eliminating our cellular waste through our kidneys and skin. but it all comes down to eating the right diet which is a fruit based diet! the amount of people that he and others have healed in chronic conditions with [Natures System] is undeniable. 

@Theo E   YES! i d really love to share my knowledge with you that will really help you improve! please text me in instagtam (sorry moderator not sure if i can put it here) @rawmanticize_health

the topic has shifted into excessive self-promotion, @marinaaniram please read the forum guidelines and the comment under the penalty points given to you for this. We are open to any sorts of topics and discussions including fruitarianism & raw foodism but not to the extent of sending every single person to your insta. You may put your insta into your signature and that is totally fine