SimpleTruth

Delete Actualized.org Account

Do you want control of your Actualized.org content?   64 members have voted

1. 1. Ability to delete your own content and completely remove account should be available for everyone, not just Leo and his helpers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Do you realize that currently there is no function for YOU to delete your Actualized.org account? 

Would YOU want to be in control of your content FULLY?

I would. Please. @Leo Gura

12 hours ago, NTOgen said:

He won't do it. He still needs his member count.

So basically what you are saying is that: Once we put our info here @Leo Gura owns it? It cannot be removed by the user who put that information up on Actualized.org in the first place? 

@NTOgen Read sections 2 and 3: https://www.actualized.org/privacy 

What has happened in my experience is that I watched his videos; shared personal info and now i'm trapped. 

Nowhere did I see a disclaimer in the videos that once they have my personal info they are NOT RESPONSIBLE. 

So @Leo Gura may influence a lot of people in 45 minute video to try do stupid shit with drugs (aka God DMT video). If you share any experiences with other drugs, it's basically incriminating yourself. 

Actualized.org is a trap for self incrimination and personal information phishing. 

Edited by SimpleTruth

4 hours ago, SimpleTruth said:

@NTOgen

Actualized.org is a trap for self incrimination and personal information phishing. 

Then what are you doing on this forum?

42 minutes ago, SimpleTruth said:

@Wouter Trying to remove my account and content I shared?

You can delete your content piecemeal by choosing the "edit" option, then erasing the content. The comment and user will still show but it will show as a blank. You have 18 posts, so they should be easy to find and delete. Just search under the tab I believe is labeled "My content." You can also enter your user name in the search box... or you can just change your user name to something anonymous. That could be a quicker solution.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I'm pretty sure that this is a problem of programming, some cms doesn't have the option to remove your information so you have to hire a programmer to add that feature.

I have that problem not only on forums, when you give information to facebook for example. They don't delete it. It's there, if you sign in again with them you recover everything you thought that you "deleted".

That's a trap of the intertubes!!!

:-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 11/5/2016 at 11:03 PM, SimpleTruth said:

@abrakamowse @Emerald Wilkins exactly its a trap with poor business execution.

Did you sent a message to Leo? I think he can do it. 

Here they are talking about that on the forum that Leo has for actualized.org.

That's the forum of the company that installed Leo's software or the software that Leo has installed. It seems that it is possible to delete completely the account but you have to ask Leo or an administrator. Check the last post.

https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/151969-user-option-to-delete-his-own-account/

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16