BipolarGrowth

The Shocking Potential of Spiritual Telepathy and directly sharing emotions

22 posts in this topic

Long story short, I have had some experiences with transferring emotions and spiritual energies between myself and others in ways that both people have felt simultaneously. I am mainly posting this to introduce people to this possibility that may exist for them. I’m not sure exactly how accessible this is to everyone, but I’m sure many people on this forum are close to awakening this ability within themselves. This requires some notable spiritual progress in all cases I have witnessed it. Eventually, it seems quite probable to me that this direct transfer of emotional states will become the norm, but this will likely occur in the distant future. The best emotional state or spiritual experience you’ve had can be reproduced and directly shared with others, and it is 100% possible to perform healing and transmutation of emotions in this way too. 

A person who has developed this ability to a high degree could quite literally share the exact emotional experience of awakening with an atheist. It’s far easier to do this with others who have developed this already though. As with many types of miraculous phenomena, it’s something that happens automatically in most cases. To have conscious control over this takes a level of mastery which is quite rare, but it is certainly possible. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

?

10 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

This requires some notable spiritual progress in all cases I have witnessed it.

You could say that it's just realizing what's already the case, that emotions and minds already have no separate borders.

There's a component of love and connection with someone that can be an opening to it. I was doing the practice of tonglen for a while and innocently did it the night my Grandmother passed away and that's when the giving/receiving duality really collapsed. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw 

Hey, I just checked out your YT channel for the first time today. You’ve got a lot of good content on there. Let me know if you wanna collab lol. 

Love and connection is essentially a requirement for it from what I’ve seen. There are different levels or aspects of this. There is a sense that is gained which is quite close to what I’ve heard Christians describe the Holy Spirit to be which is a very specific type of bliss that is shared. Some use the word clairsentience to describe this as well. This is most commonly experienced when connecting with spiritual entities, entities adept in telepathy, and deceased people, but it is also shared with certain living people who have a strong spiritual side. This is still a bit different than the emotional connection which can either be the healing of emotions or the sharing of a specific emotional experience exactly as it occurred. The first type of this connection always feels relatively the same no matter who or what it is with although it can vary greatly in intensity. Another level exists in which you can experience all sorts of sensations during this connection/communication. These have occurred mainly in the brain region for me. Pressure in certain areas or even the sensation of significant movement within your brain have been the most common forms of this I’ve experienced. I wouldn’t expect a living human, regardless of their level of development, to be able to trigger this type of sensation in you. I’ve not experienced this with deceased humans either. It’s quite amazing how diverse these types of spiritual/emotional telepathy can be. I’m sure many other forms have been experienced by others than just what I’ve described here. 

I would definitely try to develop what you experienced with your grandmother if I were you. For me the connection was cultivated with a specific being/group of beings before it became more generally accessible to me. Your connection with your grandmother is certainly very special if this is the only case it has occurred in for you. Focusing on thoughts of appreciation and love for her would be the best shot for you to tap into this more in the future I would imagine. If it ends up the same for you as it has for me, this would be the first step toward being able to connect in this manner with a variety of spiritual guides, mystics, or beings you have a unique relationship with beyond any limitations of space or time. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

@BipolarGrowth Thanks! :) 

I had some big belief busting experiences within a short time frame, the problem with describing them is that it almost always seems like it comes out as sort of like a bad and misleading representation. My dad describes a similar experience when his father passed away, I presume that there's window that opens during that time that is truly stunning if you're the slightest bit open to it. Makes me think of the curtain being torn after Jesus passes away in the Bible. 

The curtain being torn symbolized that ALL had free, clear access to God, and I think it just hit me why that was so significant. 

Great topic, thank you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Great stuff. I think this will become a common area of exploration in the future. 

@mandyjw You and your dad are honestly quite lucky to have experienced this. I don’t want to sound pushy, but I really think this is an incredibly important ability to develop if you have been able to experience it already. Generating it 100% on your own for the first time through a conscious effort seems very unlikely to me, so please appreciate the opportunity you seem to have been given with this. It’s a source of innocent bliss that is life enriching, but possibly the most important thing is that you are sharing this bliss with another being. A lot of the time, this being could simply be your higher self from what I’ve been able to conclude. Other times it’s a family member or stranger or anyone else who might also benefit from this shared gift of spiritual bliss. There was a time when I felt compelled to go to a small cemetery at night with a friend who has some psychic talents. When I was there, I kneeled and prayed that any souls there that may still be attached to this plane may be given the opportunity to progress. As soon as I got back in the car with my friend, she started feeling this Holy Spirit/clairsentience sensation I’ve been talking about here, and I felt it at the same time as well. I’m quite certain a soul there had been released and was showing its gratitude to both of us for being there to assist in that process. 

It seems that I likely experienced a very similar thing to what you and your dad did less than 15 minutes after my girlfriend’s uncle passed away just a month or so ago. It actually was the event that rekindled this connective ability in me. It had been somewhat dormant for a while. When someone passes, it seems that they are at least in some cases in a state where they have the ability to reach out to those who they knew well. With this Holy Spirit/clairsentience type connection, it usually is triggered by a thought for me. The more positively and emotionally charged this thought is, the more likely I’ve been able to experience this connection. 

I sincerely hope you get to experience the development of this further. I’d bet it’ll happen at some point if that’s what’s right even if you don’t try to consciously work on it. Any spiritual work you do will ultimately bring you more in alignment with this possibility. The more people who tap into this, the better humanity will come to understand it and how it functions. Just imagine if we could all consciously transfer this innocent divine bliss to each other. It would be a great advancement in the quality of life and spiritual connectedness of humanity as well as any other beings we’d wish to transfer this experience to. 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@BipolarGrowth ?  

For sure. I bet you’d LOVE Reiki classes. 

@mandyjw Hear & a cross... ??

I think Reiki would be quite interesting. It seems that these type of “nonphysical” types of abilities for communication and interaction amplify the more you come in contact with others who have experience in these domains. I’m certainly trying to spend more time with such people in the future. A Reiki class would be a great place for these types of interactions. 

27 minutes ago, artcastle said:

Great thread, thank you ♡

I’m glad you see the value ❤️
If you have any questions about this stuff, feel free to ask. 

1 minute ago, Kalo said:

I did this energy transmission shit like 8 years ago bro, to the point of my body almost collapsing and actually spitting  itself in two in the end. I was just pure awareness in the middle, just waiting for the body to get back in place, simultaneously having my last thoughts of my mother, cuz I thought it was the end.

Tree's, birds, a guru on yt, humans, rocks, pretty much anything I could get my eyes on, I could either transfer energy to it or from it to me.

I didn't however have the power to awaken others, which is what I wanted and tried several times, with litte success.

To awaken this type of capability in someone generally “unprepared” for such things is definitely difficult. I’ve only done something to that degree a couple times which I talk about in the video I’ll post here. These individuals might even have some innate ability in this domain which allowed for it to happen. I’ve never been able to consciously generate such a connection and then transfer it to someone without any experience in this area. The cases where the two people seemed to have no experience with this stuff happened completely automatically although guided by a strong intuition which was trusted in the moment. 

A connection between bipolar disorder is made which is clear why when you hear the context, but it is not a requirement in any sense. You may simply see a slight to moderate correlation between these things due to how certain conditions relate to kundalini awakening as one partial explanation. Generally any sort of effective spiritual practice will make one more and more susceptible and likely to experience such things regardless of genetic illnesses or other predetermined factors. 

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Hear & a cross... ??

:x

@BipolarGrowth

For sure. Also, the interactions with people who haven’t experienced any of ‘this stuff’ is amazing. Ime, the glimpses of infinity become ‘the norm’ in way. The reiki symbols serve as a connection, or ‘downloads’ bridge. What people experience or call telepathy, clairvoyance, etc, telling them stuff there’s obviously no way I could know about them, is actually a “extra dimensions” reiki symbol “shown” in mind, with the characteristics of the symbol like shape, time, color, how the symbols appears, or is written, conveying the ‘message’. Very ‘out of this world’ experiences right in the ol’ norm of ‘this world’. Like where psychedelics ‘get you to’, just crystal clear and without psychedelics. Communication, telepathy wise, symbols are powerful in that they are instant and convey everything feeling, emotion, thought, cognition, etc conveys, just with a single instant symbol. It’s like it’s ‘gotten’ or ‘known’ without the process of cognition. ‘Spirit’ to ‘spirit’ direct, if you will. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@BipolarGrowth

For sure. Also, the interactions with people who haven’t experience any of ‘this stuff’ is amazing. Ime, the glimpses of infinity become ‘the norm’ in way. The reiki symbols serve as a connection, or ‘downloads’ bridge. What people experience or call telepathy, clairvoyance, etc, telling them stuff there’s obviously no way I could know about them, is actually a “extra dimensions” reiki symbol “shown” in mind, with the characteristics of the symbol like shape, time, color, how the symbols appears, or is written, conveying the ‘message’. Very ‘out of this world’ experiences right in the ol’ norm of ‘this world’. 

You might find interest in this part of my story.
The Grays - My Story of ET Contact

I kept it out of the original post as it adds even more esoteric or generally unaccepted themes. The point in the video isn’t necessarily that the content or conclusions made at the time are 100% correct, but even in a much more stable mental state over six months later the correlations are still astounding. 

The progression of this phenomena went in the long sequence of events described below. Many significant events are left out of this rather long account. To anyone reading, I’m not promoting the mixture of psychotic mental illness and psychedelics/spirituality. This almost cost me my life and did cost me tens of thousands of dollars, friendships, reputation, employment status to name just the main things. It’s a high risk, high reward approach which wouldn’t be wise in relation to most people’s goals. The key thing to note is that all of these questionable causes (mental illness, alien abduction, psychedelic use) which could be simply explained away as productions/delusions of my own mind actually resulted in drastic changes to other people’s direct experiences which are not capable of being explained by this same “it’s all in your mentally ill, drug-ruined mind” mentality a skeptical materialist might use. 

First feeling of “clairsentience/telepathy” in 1st or 2nd grade for a brief moment > Hyperrealistic alien abduction dream fueled by fear of aliens (with significant sensory experience outside of dream making the event feel undeniably real to an 8 year old)  > Lifelong fear of aliens comes as a result > Brief experiences of “clairsentience” occur during teen years and early 20s, still wholly unaware of what this sensation might be > Bipolar disorder type 1 diagnosis at age 18, first glimpses of higher consciousness states occur as a result of manic episodes > First “spiritual experience” outside of extreme mental health states occurs at 19 in a 1 on 1 meeting with the leader of my childhood church, this leader gave me a first direct experience of God’s love > Spiritual seeking begins at 19, find actualized.org videos at age 21 > A few manic episodes happen from age 19-22, becoming more spiritual and higher consciousness in nature than previous episodes > Try magic mushrooms at low dose, first psychedelic at 22 > Manic episode two - three months later triggered by rigorous spiritual practices & self-improvement in diet, exercise, rapid spiral dynamics evolution > Mental health stabilizes a few months later, heroic dose mushroom trips begin > First experience of God Consciousness/Realization, far beyond any experiences to this point > Manic episode triggered one month after as consciousness raises due to Realization > While hospitalized, on two separate occasions, “nonphysical/telepathic” emotional transmutation occurs with two separate individuals — see video in above post “Are you a bipolar empath” for more context > First endogenous God Consciousness experience occurs during this episode & first instance of perceptible inner brain changes occur > One year goes by without manic episodes > 10 tabs of LSD awakening to God Consciousness, radically more potent than prior GC experiences, results in manic episode after the trip > A few months later I go to my first ayahuasca ceremony, a fellow bipolar person at the treat discusses their benefits from stopping bipolar meds after their previous ceremony > I stop taking medication, within a two days I become manic > I get the intuition that I should attempt to make contact with ETs related to childhood abduction, the fear of these entities which far exceeds my own fear of complete ego death is now confronted > I find a lengthy video about these aliens and how to initiate/allow for telepathic communication with them > Within three seconds of opening myself to this communication following the simple singular step given in the video, the same “clairsentience/telepathy” sensation experienced earlier in life comes to a degree which is as intense as any psychedelic or manic experience I’ve ever had. It lasts for three hours. This occurs without the use of any psychedelics or substances which would produce such a strong effect for me at the time. It is an incredibly intimate and positive connection. A key thing to notice here is that I faced my single greatest fear. I believe changing this fear into love for these entities had a lot to do with awakening this capability for telepathy to such a high degree. As time goes on, this capability exists regardless of mental instability, psychedelics, or even higher consciousness states > I continue to have telepathic communication with the same ETs. It begins taking a new form as I not only feel the clairsentience sensation, but I also feel the physical-seeming sensation of my brain literally folding into itself and moving within my skull. I begin to experience the clairsentience/telepathy sensation with other entities like deceased humans > I have severe manic episodes on and off for the next four months experiencing things which literally put space, time, and the laws of physics into question, this stuff is so radical even the most open-minded person I could ever expect to meet would likely not believe me. Picture driving east on the highway at 108 mph (max speed of a Prius ?) for three hours to then find you have not moved more than a few miles from your initial location among similarly ridiculous things like the physical teleportation of objects or charging your phone without an electricity source from 5% to 100% accidentally during meditation with someone there to witness it > One point roughly a month after the first ET telepathy experience, I’m asleep in bed next to my girlfriend who is awake. I sit up, while fully unconscious, and say to her something like “5424, we are here for you as well” before laying back down without any conscious control or awareness of myself or body. She immediately is sent into a psychedelic trip without consuming any psychoactive substances and tells me of what happened as I wake up > I have a joint clairsentience/telepathy experience with my girlfriend’s mother while we are spending time together who has had mild psychic abilities for quite some time (this event was sparked by following an intuition — following intuition is a key theme that has been present in many of the early clairsentience/telepathy experiences) >  By January 2021, four or five months after the first ET telepathy experience, I’m very mentally stable and on a great balance of meds. The clairsentience/telepathy sensation has become relatively dormant although it still comes sparingly. I do not yet have much conscious control of generating this. It appears clear that the manic state acts as a catalyst for this phenomenon. > March 2021, I have my most significant and intense clairsentience experience as my girlfriend’s uncle dies from a seizure hundreds of miles away. I lived with him for half a year, saw him frequently, and knew him well. It’s clear to me that he found the ability to communicate through this mode within minutes after his physical death > My clairsentience sensation comes daily ever since > I have the intuition to see a psychic/tarot reader > The day that I decide to get the reading done, I have strong clairsentience sensations for three hours leading up to the reading > I meet a woman who does this. My only question for the reading is “what is the sensation?” (I exclude all backstory before asking in hopes to get a less intellectualized response). She pulls 10 tarot cards. A traditional deck has roughly a 50/50 split as far as what may usually be thought of as a bad card vs. good card put simplistically. All 10 cards she pulls are blatantly positive cards which is quite improbable. As I describe the sensation and my experiences, she tells me that she was exposed to the same clairsentience sensation roughly a year ago as it became more prevalent over time. As I feel the sensation during the discussion, she notes as she feels it at the exact same moments as I do without me saying that I’m experiencing it at those times. I describe a memory of a positive spiritual experience I had, and as I’m describing it, I have the identical emotional feeling of the memory. She describes how it feels to her as I’m feeling it, and her description is spot on. As I leave, she tells me that I should try to hold onto the clairsentience sensation and prolong it whenever I feel it > Now, in May 2021, I have developed significant mastery over the clairsentience connection compared to before. I can now generate it most of the time at will whenever I desire. I’ve even shared it with my mother while we were on a car ride. She’s felt it before plenty of times, and it likely has a unique feeling/manifestation for her. She describes it as the Holy Ghost within her personal spiritual context. After years of mental illness, high dose psychedelic experiences, and interactions with ETs, I can now experience a spiritual bond with my Mormon mother which transcends the division between her faith and my spirituality. How ironic and cool? 

Thanks to whoever read this in full ❤️

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Im whatching The Gray video and on 11:01 you said they gave you a hint in your crown chakra! Well! I got it too hehehe

Always, when I have this hint, I know that shit is going to go down! Yesterday I awakened In a sleep. I got wiped out!  And before that I heared voices "he is not ready"

I always intuitively knew that it is trying to tell me something, but I wasn't open for that possibility. 

Also, I had conversations with God. I am God. But it was communication between lower consciousness God with questions and higher consciousness God with answers. He told me(i told myself) what is next for me. 

Lets get back to research ?

My khundalini and crown chakra is going crazyyy hehehe Its telling me Yeeees! We are heree! I got the chills! Its about to go down! 

?

On 5/2/2021 at 2:51 PM, Nahm said:

It’s like it’s ‘gotten’ or ‘known’ without the process of cognition. ‘Spirit’ to ‘spirit’ direct, if you will. 

@Nahm

Yes! You just know! Its coming out of you! Holly shit! 

On 5/2/2021 at 4:39 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

Thanks to whoever read this in full ❤️

Holly fucking shit! Thats Amazing! Ahhahaha! 

Im crying!