Raptorsin7

Does Success Hurt Woman's Dating Chances

504 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, integral said:

At oraaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnge 

I'm not sure it's just orange, at higher levels it's not the main factor but I'd still say it's necessary. Remember higher levels still incorporate lower levels and being able to gather resources is in important foundation 

@Consept If society advances and we find our selves in abundance, would these values still remain because they are hard wired biologically or will they change to fit the new jungle? With survival out of the way, how does base attraction work? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

32 minutes ago, integral said:

@Consept If society advances and we find our selves in abundance, would these values still remain because they are hard wired biologically or will they change to fit the new jungle? With survival out of the way, how does base attraction work? 

Yeah i guess they would change or evolve might be a better way to say it. In the same way the purple values of being able to hunt are not really relevant anymore in terms of attraction. But of course we're not in that abundance at the moment and probably if society collapsed and you did need to be able to hunt, that would probably be attractive again. So it really depends on where society is, but no specific thing is necessarily hard wired and cant change.