Raptorsin7

Does Success Hurt Woman's Dating Chances

504 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, wwhy said:

I love you my brother... but who are you talking for here then? You're drunken uncle? The stereotypical black man? who?

I try and take an overall view, if I do mention myself it's just to make an overall point. I'm not for or against anyone, just trying to look at where the solution could be. There's loads of valid criticisms for anyone's behavior, we're just talking about specific group here 

6 minutes ago, Consept said:

I try and take an overall view, if I do mention myself it's just to make an overall point. I'm not for or against anyone, just trying to look at where the solution could be. There's loads of valid criticisms for anyone's behavior, we're just talking about specific group here 

You tried to dodge the question, but ama ask it again, just for you. And you don't have to answer, it OK...

who are you talking for here?

1 hour ago, wwhy said:

You tried to dodge the question, but ama ask it again, just for you. And you don't have to answer, it OK...

who are you talking for here?

Do you have to be speaking for someone? I dont understand your question to be honest, if im talking for anyone its black people as a whole, but as i said i try and look at things systematically, so its not about sides for me its more about sorting out problems. 

so, most people here, regardless of race, status or gender, have at-least acknowledged that the black woman is at the bottom of the racist "totem pole". Good for you! That is so woke! You are so advanced, you should get a medical, even though you have no Ffff idea what it like to live under the double whammy of sexism and racism at the same go! Don't give a FFf about your sob story, if you are not female, and black at the same go... you have no ffffffffffff idea what that feels like.  So a black woman broke your heart.... aaaawwwwww! you ppppour baby!! If you are taking your heartbreak out on all women of color.... you're a fffffff in idiot, and part of the problem. No wonder she dumped your assssssssssss.... you just do not get it! And I do not care where your mama came from.... if that is your attitude... you simply do not get it. Hopefully in you'r next life you'll come back as a black woman...

then maybe you will finally get it. FFFFF y'all priviledged idiots.

33 minutes ago, wwhy said:

so, most people here, regardless of race, status or gender, have at-least acknowledged that the black woman is at the bottom of the racist "totem pole". Good for you! That is so woke! You are so advanced, you should get a medical, even though you have no Ffff idea what it like to live under the double whammy of sexism and racism at the same go! Don't give a FFf about your sob story, if you are not female, and black at the same go... you have no ffffffffffff idea what that feels like.  So a black woman broke your heart.... aaaawwwwww! you ppppour baby!! If you are taking your heartbreak out on all women of color.... you're a fffffff in idiot, and part of the problem. No wonder she dumped your assssssssssss.... you just do not get it! And I do not care where your mama came from.... if that is your attitude... you simply do not get it. Hopefully in you'r next life you'll come back as a black woman...

then maybe you will finally get it. FFFFF y'all priviledged idiots.

OK so what this is called is an ad hominem argument, you havent addressed any of the points made and youve made no attempt to understand where im coming from, instead youve directly attacked me. Youve made a whole heap of assumptions about me and my experiences simply because my opinion differs from yours, which is an insane argument because what if youre wrong? Anyone that disagrees with you must have been hurt or theres a sob story, no my friend. 

Theres no sob story, ive had great intimate relationships with black women, ive heard their struggles first hand, my viewpoint incorporates all that experience and more, furthermore im mixed race myself. Im assuming youre not a black woman but somehow you speak for them, this is the problem i have with this green paradigm where its almost like a show of how much we're aware of other peoples issues, so much so we talk on forums and post blackout pictures on instagram and maybe even protest, until the next cool social issue. But most dont do anything or even have an idea of what the solution might be. Ive worked in charities, mentored young people and have talked about racism with many black women, its not enough just to say racism is bad, what are the solutions? Its not about waiting until people stop being unconsciously biased, there are real issues with lack of father figures and broken homes, which are creating new trauma in children. 

I can acknowledge black women are at the bottom of the racial totem pole, ok cool so whats your solution now?  

Edited by Consept

6 minutes ago, Consept said:

OK so what this is called is an ad hominem argument, you havent addressed any of the points made and youve made no attempt to understand where im coming from, instead youve directly attacked me. Youve made a whole heap of assumptions about me and my experiences simply because my opinion differs from yours, which is an insane argument because what if youre wrong? Anyone that disagrees with you must have been hurt or theres a sob story, no my friend.

hey... you've also made a whole lot of assumptions about a whole class of women based on the color of their skin, so booooohooohooho!

goodbye eveyone! looks like i was too real for @Leo Gura and his minions to handle... xDxD

@wwhy Haha what a lame way to go out 

When I get banned I hope I don't go down like that 

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Haha what a lame way to go out 

When I get banned I hope I don't go down like that 

Apparently they didn't stop to consider and ask, "whhy is this happening to me?" ^_^

Hahaha don't talk about it like it's inevitable mate @Raptorsin7. You are gonna be fine, the bar for getting banned is pretty fairly established.

Just don't do....... well that ^

hrhrhtewgfegege

This is a bit off-topic, but I think I owe you all an apology for drinking and posting. Not going to read what I said, but am sure its cringe worthy. Been trying to embrace my shadow lately, and it seems he has some serious anger issues... but I should not be doing it in here. Maybe journal or something when I get into that state... that would be much more productive. Once again, my apologies to all, carry on.. :)

Edited by wwhy

I don't know what all these "redpill" bullshit or whatever is, my girlfriend earns more than me and she
is on my side and turns other guys down

@JJfromSwitzerland Wait until she meets someone way more successful than you... your clock is ticking

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 If all her needs are met, there is no problem, upgrade mentality is not everyone's issue. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Peter Miklis

1 minute ago, Peter Miklis said:

Money has nothing to do with attraction

That's even more bull shit than what I wrote. Go try and attract woman if you have no money see how that works for you. Let's see how fast you walk this back

2 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

That's utter bullshit. Get that shit out of your head. Money has nothing to do with attraction

Ability to make money is attractive. 

That's why I said to him your parents money is your parents money and she would know that. 

Even if he earn lot less he would be far more attractive. 

@Peter Miklis Haha I never said any of that.

To be fair I was just messing with that other poster because he was triggered by the title and didn't understand the main point

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Peter Miklis

Your money and wealth signals to her something very important.

At oraaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnge 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?