Sash

What is divine masculinity?

18 posts in this topic

I think that all men could benefit from learning about what divine masculine is. I know I could. I grew up not really knowing how to feel about being male. I was sometimes shamed by my own sister, a staunch supporter of the feminist movement when I was younger. I would often question what men have to give to the world, aside from a dick and balls. Chances are if you ask a random woman on the street what a man is good for, she would probably say sex or at the very least, "security". I know masculinity is deeper than that.

So what is divine masculinity? What is masculinity at its highest form? 

At its highest form it is about creating order, strength, generosity, giving rather than taking, spreading love, being a hero and a savior to the weak, being a visionary and a leader, creating sustainable societies, leading by example, raising the vibration of the whole society through high consciousness, bringing an end to war, restoring peace, leading the way through self development, turning into a wholesome man who is not simply ruled only by his dick needs but also uses his heart and intellect to define his manhood, who is matured enough to understand circumstances and situations and shows the right way through them, who uses his maturity to bring peace and love and happiness to humanity and the ecosystem and creates a culture of order and growth and tames the feminine to do her best as well. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

At its highest form it is about creating order, strength, generosity, giving rather than taking, spreading love, being a hero and a savior to the weak, being a visionary and a leader, creating sustainable societies, leading by example, raising the vibration of the whole society through high consciousness, bringing an end to war, restoring peace, leading the way through self development, turning into a wholesome man who is not simply ruled only by his dick needs but also uses his heart and intellect to define his manhood, who is matured enough to understand circumstances and situations and shows the right way through them, who uses his maturity to bring peace and love and happiness to humanity and the ecosystem and creates a culture of order and growth and tames the feminine to do her best as well. 

Damn, hard to live up to all that, can I just be a simp?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Damn, hard to live up to all that, can I just be a simp?

Nobody is asked to live up to that. Just like nobody is expected to be Jesus Christ or Leo Gura or any other person. But we can always take a leaf out of their book and become better versions of ourselves - our higher selves.  

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Jesus Christ or Leo Gura

I love how you put those in the same sentence. B|

Dont look at me! Look inside!

In reality there is no personal person who is wondering what he should be like.  I defer to Jesus who explained that in heaven (in the kingdom and we are all the kingdom) there are no marriages or giving in marriage.  Those who have awoken to being one with God are neither masculine or feminine, thus no marriages are necessary or relevant.  But in the relative consciousness the body/mind is disturbed by not having had a role model.  Men do have a role during this particular dream experience.  No one would know what characteristics are feminine if there were no males to provide a contrast.  It is natural for the gender we refer to as male to be male as long as the body/mind is satisfied with that.  Follow what seems natural to you.  The brain is programmed to be the gender that the current body/mind inhabits.  No, men are not just useful for sex.  They take part in the co-creation of life on this level.  But the male psyche, speaking relatively, is useful in analytical thinking, problem solving, helping to add ideas for new technology, being creative if that is the talent the body/mind prefers, they also give females a feeling of security just by their presense.  Men do add a special flavor to the soup of humanity just by following their own path.

On 2021-04-21 at 9:46 AM, Rilles said:

I love how you put those in the same sentence. B|

I'll second that. B|

any good book examples on divine masculine ?

11 hours ago, SolarWarden said:

I'll second that. B|

Lol. 

On 21.4.2021 at 8:28 AM, Preety_India said:

Well said my woman??? (or sister if you'd like ??)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Well said my woman??? (or sister if you'd like ??)

I like being called my woman. :P

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I like being called my woman. :P

I know?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.