Lyubov

Test results came back: High estrogen and cholesterol 

21 posts in this topic

I'm going to go to the doctor to see what they say about this, likely nothing I already don't know, but I'm looking for a second opinion.

Male, 29, 6 feet, 220ibs. I'm overweight, not obese, but beer belly. Diet is pretty meh, with a lot of sweet drinks and junk food. I'm assuming this is why these were high and that I need to prioritize losing some weight and focus on reducing foods that cause high cholesterol.  

fZsOVB5.png

ZzqFWYx.png

any other take aways from here or anything I would benefit from knowing? any tips what to do about getting these into healthy ranges?

Stop consuming all junk food and sweet drinks. Simple.

You are poisoning your body and ruining your health. It will catch up with you. You're at the age where that shit ain't free any more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Please work on your cholesterol.  

Just cut down the junk food. 

Please be on alert. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Whole Foods Plant Based Diet.

B vitamins in general are related to carbs and fats metabolism and energy production, so you may want to consider taking a B-complex multivitamin to boost that (but I don't know how much it will be helpful). Remember to be aware of the dosages if you take a multivitamin.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Hey, I'm eating shit food, I'm overweight and I have bad results. Guys, do you know what could be the reason?

Buy a dumbbell and start doing 100x squats everyday every time you have the urge to eat junk food. Report back.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Cut back on animal products.

If you drink milk cut that out all together, it’s full of female cow hormones.

start the day with 1.5 Liters of water followed by a green smoothie

excercise 

Don’t buy anymore crap! 

Edited by intotheblack

54 minutes ago, alomorti said:

Hey, I'm eating shit food, I'm overweight and I have bad results. Guys, do you know what could be the reason?

Lol, sorry but this is the perfect response ?

No magic bullet, if you eat poison you will feel like shit. 

Replace said poison with foods your body actually needs & wants, as well as adding in exercise, purified water & correct supplements etc, and you will feel better.

If you’re addicted to that shit like most people are (honestly for some people it’s no different than any serious addiction, it’s just become socially accepted) then look up ways to overcome it, whether it’s simply cold turkey, hypnosis, a gym routine, idk many ways, just find whatever resonates 

One of the big ones is education though, just learn how to cook good food and always have healthy meals at hand and don’t buy junk. And if you can’t resist make an order online instead and don’t visit the store until you can resist 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Yeah, cut sugar and cut almost all dairy except maybe plain yogurt, kefir, small amounts of butter. Add in veggies, start with whichever you like the best and keep increasing them and trying others. You don't have to do this drastically quick, slow and steady wins the race.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Lyubov was there anything else in the test you'd be comfortable sharing? How is your Blood Pressure? Did they measure CRP? 

Being a 29 year old male you may also consider asking for assessment for: 

* homocysteine
* familial hypercholesterolemia
* HbA1C

This would help you get a bigger picture which includes: potential genetic inpout, blood sugar & whether there could be something else driving this. 

But generally as everybody above pretty much sad it, lose the belly and start eating natural whole foods. Perhaps consider reading one of Dr Michael Greger's Books. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Total cholesterol is meaningless. You should be worried about small dense HDL and triglycerides. Remove sugar and fructose from your diet. 

I recommend watching it:

Cut the sweet drinks!!! Cola and lemonade and others
 and drink just a lot of pure water instead. 

@Michael569 Hey Michael, do you recommend almond milk as a healthy alternative to cow milk?  

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

10 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

Hey Michael, do you recommend almond milk as a healthy alternative to cow milk?  

I prefer Oat milks simply due to it being more sustainable imo and it is super easy and cheap to make it at home with a milk bag. Or home-made almond milk is nice but make sure to use the scraps and not throw it away ;)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

27 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I prefer Oat milks simply due to it being more sustainable imo and it is super easy and cheap to make it at home with a milk bag. Or home-made almond milk is nice but make sure to use the scraps and not throw it away ;)

Ok Michael, I was just wonderin' what you recommend because I was going to go to the store and get some healthier food. Since I knew you were a professional, you must for sure know best. I'll go get some oatmilk, I used to drink regular milk my whole life just because it is the status quo. Obviously Cow milk isn't too good for us, especially for me, cow and pig based foods don't agree with my stomach too much. Poultry though, turkey, chicken, and eggs is really good for me, but last time I ate pork. I was sick for a whole day. Thanks for making me more health conscious, you got a really great business over there man. 

@Lyubov That cholesterol composition will take a toll. It's both the somewhat high cholesterol level, but also the LDL/HDL ration. LDL is the bad form and HDL is the good form. You can lower the LDL form by diet and boost the HDL form via exercise. 

@Lyubov

Controversial non-doctor perspective: I’d be more concerned with high estrogen than cholesterol. High LDL is not inherently “bad” without more context. LDL is quite important actually.

I would definitely cut the sweet drinks and junk food though. That’s a recipe for potentially developing a degree of insulin resistance, in which case high LDL could then become a real problem.

16 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I'm going to go to the doctor to see what they say about this, likely nothing I already don't know, but I'm looking for a second opinion.

Male, 29, 6 feet, 220ibs. I'm overweight, not obese, but beer belly. Diet is pretty meh, with a lot of sweet drinks and junk food. I'm assuming this is why these were high and that I need to prioritize losing some weight and focus on reducing foods that cause high cholesterol.  

fZsOVB5.png

ZzqFWYx.png

any other take aways from here or anything I would benefit from knowing? any tips what to do about getting these into healthy ranges?

@Lyubov Honestly man, you might want to quit vaping, and also quit eating crap foods. Try some anti-addiction hypnosis. 

On 4/21/2021 at 5:27 AM, alomorti said:

Whelp... I'm not above being cooked every now and then for trying to put my head in the sand. I needed this.... I made a plan yesterday and I'm making changes now. I finished my last vape ten days ago and haven't bought a new one since... I've quit vaping and Im going to move forward with these diet changes

The don'ts 

- Cutting out all bagels with cream cheese and dunkin donuts and fast food in general. Basically all junk food, candy, chips/crackers, soda, etc is gone. period. 

- No more sweet coffee drinks like frapiccinos. If I get a coffee out it will be black coffee with a splash of oatmilk and no sugars or syrups, same goes for all sweet drinks like smoothies with syrup in them. No more sweet drinks. 

- No pizza, on a very rare occasion or celebration I will have a few slices of cheese pizza but I am cutting this food out of my diet as a regular that pops up a couple times a week.

- No more deep fried food of any kind, period.

- Avoiding all those heavy dairy based sauces with tons of sugar in them

- Cutting heavily back on bread & cheese, if bread and cheese is a cornerstone of the meal like a sandwich, I'm not eating it. The dairy and oil should be most of saturated fats I'm taking in so this should help with cholesterol. I already don't drink milk, cheese is the only dairy I take in so gonna try to avoid this in my meals.

- I already don't eat red/mammal meat of any kind and will continue to no

The dos

- Eating colorful, lots of vegetables every meal and plain fruit for desert 

- light sauces only and if there isn't once available, no sauce 

- Grilled chicken & rice, some fish on occasion, not deep fried or breaded 

- beans for additional protein, some nuts but not too much

- I'm not a dope and I know what is healthy so basically avoiding all the don'ts