levani

high consciousness video games

28 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

People get into hard drugs the exact same way, lol, via peer pressure 

If you look at alcohol as a hard drug then absolutely. 

But if you look at only heroine, meth.. as hard drugs then it takes more than peer pressure. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 minutes ago, Opo said:

If you look at alcohol as a hard drug then absolutely. 

But if you look at only heroine, meth.. as hard drugs then it takes more than peer pressure. 

Not really, man. You're underestimating peer pressure a lot. In a sense all "evils" of the world had a root in peer pressure. Think of terrorist attacks/organizations or Nazi Germany/Italy. You just can't help but do whatever you in-group does if you in some way reliant on them and can't be independent for any reasons

Edited by Hello from Russia

o.O

You're literally playing one right now.

But Dual n-Back can seem to improve you working memory capacity. 

Edited by The0Self

It’s also about how you use games. High conscious Variety gamers like CohhCarnage patiently play a game in full, offer there thoughts, design ideas, and move on to the next game when they are done. Low conscious gamers would be like DrDisrespect where they are addicted to dominating other players and play the same violent competitive games over and over and have anger issues.

In fact, It’s not really the question of what are high conscious games but more of are YOU a high conscious gamer.

Edited by Finax

With that said, I consider Nier automata to be a metaphysical work of art.

On 22/04/2021 at 5:13 PM, Hello from Russia said:

Not really, man. You're underestimating peer pressure a lot. In a sense all "evils" of the world had a root in peer pressure. Think of terrorist attacks/organizations or Nazi Germany/Italy. You just can't help but do whatever you in-group does if you in some way reliant on them and can't be independent for any reasons

Peer pressure is powerful but it's not the only thing. 

If you're moral development is high enough you would never follow fascists.

You can always go live in the woods or even kill yourself out of protest. 

You are constantly fighting against the lack of water, food and also imminent danger.