Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuckerwphotography

Why I decided to get the COVID vaccine

9 posts in this topic

Mean green has so many clowns and people who have not really transcended with a healthy rational orange. Explains all the goofy stuff in with mean green types. They failed at orange so they went to green and wound up as mean green.

I like that you used your intuition and hope that it really was intuition and not some impulse from the mind, it can be difficult to discern sometimes. My intuition tells me to not take it. You thought it through well but it could still be a mistake, we don't know yet.

I look at it from what they do and not what they say.   The vaccine companies cannot be sued.  So, whatever you decide, the law says that you are assuming the risk.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, Seraphim said:

I like that you used your intuition and hope that it really was intuition and not some impulse from the mind, it can be difficult to discern sometimes. My intuition tells me to not take it. You thought it through well but it could still be a mistake, we don't know yet.

@Seraphim Yeah, honestly who knows. Intuition vs Mind...both are constructs at the end of the day. Hard to truly say what's what. And definitely hard to say whether it was the right decision or not, but it was the decision I made, so at least on a spiritual level, it was the perfect one :)

@Jodistrict No doubt. It feels like life is one giant collective gamble at this point. But hey, it's probably always been that way :) Just grateful to be alive in this present moment. 

Great, well-thought and well-written article, sir. Thank you for sharing.