RedLine

What is the best method to remove trauma body pain?

31 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Bando said:

Pretty sure you know what your doing but can you be 100% sure that there isn't something biologically wrong with you and your using spirituality to bypass it? Get some blood work done and experient with your diet to make sure this isnt a "body" thing

Yes I am 100% sure, I can clearly see how this pain is linked with the emotions I mentioned.

Edited by RedLine

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

@RedLine How does it feel when you can just let them be there in some form, not resisting or judging or wanting them to change?  From your response I can maybe help further.

Is what I'm asking something that makes sense first of all?

Yes, I did these practice lot of times for hours. Just sit quiet and observe the pain area letting it be without judge it or trying to change it. 2 things can happen 1) a little sensations of well being while the practice and the next hour 2) nothing

Honestly I am tired of practicing these kind of stuff for hours just for some momentary release, the next day I am in the starting line again. The efford-reward radio is not good. I want a permanent shift.

Edited by RedLine

2 hours ago, RedLine said:

Yes, I did these practice lot of times for hours. Just sit quiet and observe the pain area letting it be without judge it or trying to change it. 2 things can happen 1) a little sensations of well being while the practice and the next hour 2) nothing

Honestly I am tired of practicing these kind of stuff for hours just for some momentary release, the next day I am in the starting line again. The efford-reward radio is not good. I want a permanent shift.

I feel ya, some issues still arise and are aggravating if I'm being honest.  That said, it helps to recognize that there is stuff in life that I am grateful for and that there's always someone out there that has it worse.  Somehow that can help shift aggravating stuff.

Honestly though, it sounds like your putting in the effort and work, and for that I'm proud of ya, sorry nothing has clicked yet, its not easy to go through this type of long lasting pain.  I made some video's that share some perspectives on suffering that may be helpful.  If not, keep open and inquiring and trying, eventually something will click, don't give up on yourself.  Also magic bullet solutions are rare, often it takes daily reminders to keep your heart open and not folding under life challenges and health problems that seem to arise and be common in life.

16 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I feel ya, some issues still arise and are aggravating if I'm being honest.  That said, it helps to recognize that there is stuff in life that I am grateful for and that there's always someone out there that has it worse.  Somehow that can help shift aggravating stuff.

Honestly though, it sounds like your putting in the effort and work, and for that I'm proud of ya, sorry nothing has clicked yet, its not easy to go through this type of long lasting pain.  I made some video's that share some perspectives on suffering that may be helpful.  If not, keep open and inquiring and trying, eventually something will click, don't give up on yourself.  Also magic bullet solutions are rare, often it takes daily reminders to keep your heart open and not folding under life challenges and health problems that seem to arise and be common in life.

I appreciate your kind words and your videos man. 

5 hours ago, TheDao said:

Shake it off.

I wrote "Bioenergetics exercises give me some release". I have done what the guys do in the video hundreds of times and it is not a big deal, I don´t "explode" like the people in that videos, it just give me some small release.

Sit there and read, or listen, listening is probably better. On audible. To Neville Goddard’s lecture series. There’s 12 of them. They probably are the greatest listen you’ll ever encounter. Goddard is up there with Leo. And for me Goddard is I step above leo. Not as in he’s better. Not as in he’s been in higher or deeper states of consciousness as Leo has. But this guy knew his shit. Like 70 years ago or something. I’m listening to lecture 2 right now and the way he speaks about evolution and science and consciousness is on another level. Its just called Neville Goddard lecture series i think. You’ll find it on audible. When you’ve had massive awakenings, u just know, u just know that what is being said is the absolute truth. The marvellous thing is from what I can tell the guy never ever took a psychedelic. Anyway I’m throwing this out there to all of you on this forum because I think Goddard dishes out the greatest messages I’ve ever been privilege to witness. A personal opinion. And I hope @Leo Gura reads what I’ve written here. And if you havnt taken in the teachings of Goddard yourself already then I hope you do. Because the application of them will be without doubt the cure to your issues. Health wise that is. And I know you’ll get it and probably know better than most how to implement it. Because you understand consciousness. Better than most anyway. Lecture series 1-12 Neville Goddard. Dispose of it at your peril. Goodnight ??

On 20/04/2021 at 4:43 PM, RedLine said:

I have chronical pain in my chest, my throat and behind my head since I was a teen. It makes me depressed and angry everyday, it is hard to carry with this suffer.

I have been praciting a lot of techniques the last years but nothing worked. Bioenergetics exercises give me some release but then after 1 hour or so I am back to normallity. Holtropic breathing also works very good but the next day I am in default mode again. When I am drunk and after that when I have hangover I also have a release but then when hangover finished back again to pain. It is like when you are in pain and you take a pill but when the effect of the pill is off you go back to pain again...

Probably I need ayahuasca or some hard shit but my current situation does not allow me to get into that kind of stuff.

Have you tried morphene?