RedLine

What is the best method to remove trauma body pain?

31 posts in this topic

I have chronical pain in my chest, my throat and behind my head since I was a teen. It makes me depressed and angry everyday, it is hard to carry with this suffer.

I have been praciting a lot of techniques the last years but nothing worked. Bioenergetics exercises give me some release but then after 1 hour or so I am back to normallity. Holtropic breathing also works very good but the next day I am in default mode again. When I am drunk and after that when I have hangover I also have a release but then when hangover finished back again to pain. It is like when you are in pain and you take a pill but when the effect of the pill is off you go back to pain again...

Probably I need ayahuasca or some hard shit but my current situation does not allow me to get into that kind of stuff.

Edited by RedLine

Do this have a biological cause? Did you have an injury? 

Please explain more where this pain comes from exactly. Otherwise there will be no good advice here

33 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Do this have a biological cause? Did you have an injury? 

Please explain more where this pain comes from exactly. Otherwise there will be no good advice here

Repressed emotions from my childhood. I experienced bad situations and I push hard to repress my emotions (cry, agreesion, yelling, etc); and then it becomes pain on my body.

The pain in the back of the head feels like is linked with anger emotions. The pain of the chess is linked with fear ( I would say desire to cry and scream) and also anger. The pain of the throat feels like somebody is grabing it with the hands so I can´t breath properly. The three of them feel like tension. I think it is possible to just stop making that tension, stop controlling my body, but then something terrible would happen like I stop breathing, scream too hard and destroy everything, my house, I attack people, etc. I don't dare to let go completely because I think something terrible would happen but low-key release like bioenergetic or holotropic doesn´t work.

Edited by RedLine

@RedLine Jesus this turned into a monster if a text hehe.

Pain is really negative emotion that you are not cognizing as emotion. It's good that you are cognizant of this pain and have some insight to it's nature, most people are too numb to even notice.

All emotions exist in the body. The placement of these emotion are mapped out by the chakra model.

The way to resolve all this is to fully go into the pain, get to know it and then transform it into the positive expression that it seeks to become. It's clogged up energy but it's still energy and thus has tremendous potential. It is seeking to go from its current solid form to a more moving and transforming form which is liquid form, and then to a blissful, spacious, liberated gas form.

This pain will not disappear into nothing but rather unfold into something positive, something you have been seeking for a long time, like grounding, power, self-assertion and self-expression.

This is an intuitive, gentle and intimate process. Using hard shit for this kind of healing is the wrong paradigm. Psychedelics could aid this intimate process, a low dose of something like lsd that doesn't give you hallucinations could be a good aid, but any crazy psychedelics seem unfit for you right now. You can fix all of this sober. With the right understanding, wisdom and techniques you have that power. 

If the pain in your chest comes from fear then I would guess that its strongest in your solar plexus and emanates from there. This is a minor chakra that's between the naval and the heart chakra and can negativity impact both when closed. In its open state it's tranquil and serene, in its closed state it's anxious. This functionality is closely related to the root chakra which is in your perineum, near your anus. In its closed state it's fearful and uncomfortable and in it's open state it's grounded, secure and comfortable. For this I recommend the protective bubble technique, it will sooth both chakras.

Protective bubble technique 

Imagine that you are inside a bubble with the diameter of roughly your length. The ball is about 4 inches thick and made out of a transparant material that is glowing with beautiful light. The bubble should be felt as an intelligent energy, rather than dead materia.

Inside this bubble you feel completely safe, embraced, tranquil, joyful and loved. Both feel these qualities emanate from within you and feel like you are receiving this from the bubble.

The walls of the bubble are semi permeable, good energy such as love and joy flow freely through the walls. But negative energy such as domination, suppression, unloving expectations or anything that is less than completely loving and accepting, is kept out by the walls. I’m talking about negative energy both from people and our thoughts, perhaps the idea of our mother or father.

This bubble subconsciously symbolizes your boundaries.

If negative energy gets through the walls against you will, it might be a sign that you need to set and articulate boundaries in relation to the negative entity. This is a function of the throat chakra. In your head, talk to the intruding entity, be intuitive. Ask it what it wants and establish boundaries with it. Listen to what the entity wants but don't comprise with it. Try to articulate why it's wrong. Let love be the mediator here.

If the bubble feels limiting in any way that means that you are not letting good energy flow through it. Let go of the limiting feeling but keep the healthy boundaries.

The visualization itself is only a tool to get in touch with the subtle sense of how your boundaries should be. Keep the subtle sense and the attitude throughout the day.

The point of this is to cultivate healthy boundaries and the attitude that we won’t tolerate negative energy, boundary violations or threats from the outside. There is absolutely no good reason to ever be affected by other people’s unloving, negative energy. There is no good reason to not be fully happy right now! It’s about allowing yourself a level of happiness that is unwisely seen as unacceptable by others and our culture.

When you have established a health bubble, just sit and bask is self-love, self-acceptance and happiness, while protected by the bubble.

You can stay an bask in this wellbeing or you can continue into the other techniques.

The contracting of the throat is the throat chakra. As you know, it's repressed stuff. You have things that you want to say and it remedy is to say it.

Self-expression technique - can be done after establishing the protective bubble or by itself.

In your head, say the things that you hold back or anything that pop into your mind. Some key words here are "I feel ...", "I want ..." And "I like ...".

Example: "When this person did that I felt unloved and betrayed. I want him to apologize and I feel resentful that he hasn't."

Like this you articulate in your mind clearly whatever you are thinking. Let it be a stream. Really get into it. 

As you keep going you might want say things aloud. Let the process evolve naturally. Whatever works for you is the right way to do it. When you really get into it you might want to scream and shake and go crazy as your energy gets unstuck. That is progress you don't have to verbalize your screaming but definitely flow with the energy and don't suppress it energetically. When you have purified your emotions you will eventually find that these emotions have clouded a profound gratitude that will reveal itself. Don't force it. Express good things if it comes naturally.

Pay extra attention to your throat while doing this. You can try to incorporate the breath into this by breathing deeply and relaxing your throat and do the self expression on the out-breath.

Start with this exercise as it will begin to purify your other stuck energy, not only your throat chakra.

I'm guessing the reason you have become accustomed to suppressing yourself is because your parents suppressed your will and your expression of that will as a child. A suppressed will is an angry will. So some of your anger might be directly liked to this suppression and might be remedied by the self-expression technique.

The bubble and the expression technique should dissolve some of your blockages but probably not all of it. For that you should get into the chakra and open it to it's happy state.

Overview of chakra system, find more precise placement of chakras on google:

• Chakra name
    • Solid, closed, repressed state, passive
    • Liquid, closed but active and transforming state, has a will to seek catharsis in gas state
    • Gas, open, happy, blissful, cathartic
    • Element(the solid, liquid, gas form of energy is only metaphorical and not related to element which is a deep aspect of our psyche and cognition)
  • Root 
    • Ungrounded
    • Fearful
    • Grounded, secure
    • Earth/physicality
  • Sacral
    • Alienated, lonely
    • Horny, approval seeking
    • Embracing, passionate, lively, connected, orgasm
    • Water/movement
  • Navel
    • Submissive, victim complex
    • Angry
    • Joyful, benevolent power
    • Sun/warmth, change, vitality
  • Solar plexus(minor chakra)
    • Withdrawn
    • Anxiety
    • Tranquility, serenity
    • None
  • Wish tree (minor chakra, located right under heart chakra and is connected to it and it's love. Many think these are one and the same chakra and they almost are, so you can see this as an aspect of love)
    • Nihilistic
    • Longing
    • Fulfilled, purposeful
    • None
  • Heart
    • Apathic
    • Hatred
    • Loving, healing
    • Air/spaciousness, sky
  • Throat - doesn't have an emotion in itself but is rather a conduit for previous chakras
    • Suppressing 
    • Expressing discontent
    • Expressing content, gratitude
    • Ether - irrelevant
  • Head - also doesn't have an emotion in itself. Is the ego itself, the master chakra. All other chakras are mirrored here as thoughts and are controlled from here. 
    • Unconscious
    • Dualistic, ego awareness, closed-mindedness, dissociation
    • Non-dual, boundless awareness, happiness, open-mindedness
    • None
  • Crown - melting together with the cosmos - irrelevant in this context

All chakras influence the others and all are effected by physical conditions like lack of sleep or poor nutrition. So your healing won't take as long for every chakra as when you open one you positively impact the others. The heart chakra has the biggest impact on the overall system as it's the healing chakra. So you want to fist focus on the heart chakra to then use its love in healing the other chakras.

You wrote that the chest pain also is anger which I would guess is actually felt strongest lower down around your navel area and parallel vertebrae. You wrote that you also experience anger in your head. This is a missing of the anger in your navel chakra. All lower chakras are mirrored in our head as thoughts. If the energy is stuck in our head tho I would think it means the anger is combined with dissociation from the anger. This is healed by going into the anger and resolving it instead of avoiding it. Own up to the anger instead of casting it to the shadow.

Use this technique to open the remaining chakras (although use the previous technique for the throat chakra):

Chakra catharsis release technique - can be done after establishing protective bubble or by itself

Choose a chakra to work on, this can be changed after a while i you like. Find where in this area you feel the most energy, either in solid, painful form or in liquid form.

Take a deep breath. On the in-breath, bring up the liquid form of the chakra you are working on the most energy-dense point. Feel the energy radiate outwards from this point and don't restrict the energy to this point at all. Make it as intense as possible, the intenser the liquid form, the more solid energy is transformed to liquid, and the stronger the eventual catharsis. 

On the out-breath transform the liquid form into its cathartic gas form. The liquid form has a seed of the gas form in it. Find that positive crenel in the liquid form and go into it while letting go of the negative aspects of the liquid form.

There are two additions to add to the out-breath step that you can add when you got the hang of the basic technique:

• Combine the positive expression of the chakra with love. This turns root chakra comfort and security to flourishing, sacral chakra pleasure into loving embrace, naval chakra joy into generous nourishing, and head chakra awareness into loving surrender.
  • On the out-breath also tune in to the chakras element.
    • Root chakra: tune in to the physicality of earth, the space you are in and your body sitting on earth, feel grounded.
    • Sacral chakra: tune in to the water element, it's a warm and embracing water, feel it all around. Feel the density of the water. The world is in constant cyclical movement like ebb and flow. Flow with the world, breath with that flow and feel your stomach and chest expand and contract. The water element is what connects us with the world. Feel that connection with nature as you breath with the world. Just like nature ebbs, flows, turns from night to day your body ebbs and flows with the breath. Like Bruce Lee said: Be like water my friend.
    • Naval chakra: feel a sun in your belly, radiating your powerful love outwards, warming and nourishing the entire world with it's blindingly bright light. 
    • Heart chakra: tune in to spaciousness. The spaciousness of the room you are in, of your body and lungs. Imagine your body being hollow. Breath the spaciousness, breath love and feel how spacious love is. Feel how still and how peaceful it is. Breath deeply. Feel that spaciousness expand infinitely. It's soothing. It's indestructible. 

Let's use the navel chakra as an example, on the in-breath feel a powerful anger radiating from your gut. On the out-breath find the kernel of joy and benevolent power in the anger and go into the happiness of that while letting go of the painful negative aspects of the anger. As you breath out you radiate that cathartic, powerful joy.

Hold the out-breath for as long as comfortable and just bask in the bliss of the positive expression(gas form) of the chakra.

Once you have gotten in to the positive open gas form of the energy, stay with that on the in-breath too and forget about the liquid form if it feels right.

It can be a bit tricky to get this technique right, there are many subtle distinctions to make and you have to experiment a bit to get this all right. Take this process in your own hands and follow your intuition. Whatever feels right to you is what you should do.

Be a little careful with going into the power of the navel chakra as it can increase your overall prana and make the painful chakras even more painful. If you feel this happening, then focus more on the blissful joy side of the chakra and less so on the power side of the chakra. Or switch your focus entirely to dissolve other pain or focus more on the heart chakra.

For more information on these techniques and more complementary techniques, I highly recommend 5-Minute Miracle by Tara Springett.

Pro tip: make the last meal before doing these exercises only fruit, preferably water rich fruit. Fruits are the most prana rich foods on the planet and will get your energies moving. I myself am enjoying good vibes and high energy on an entirely fruitarian diet.

I'm glad you reached out with this because everything is healable and everyone deserves healing. Hope all this is insightful and helps. Let me know how these techniques work for you or if they don't, or if you have any questions. 

Lastly here is a great song about life and healing: https://youtu.be/sg209CadVQM

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Nothing terrible would happen.  Something terrible is already happening, right in direct experience. The outlook is happening. The belief  ‘something terrible will happen’ is what’s actually happening. 

The thinking that something is wrong with you, and or that something terrible is going to happen, is what’s happening. 

The soul, the body, are saying “uh, no sir”. The mind is saying “you’re anxiety! You’re depression!”. The soul remains unconditional, and at perfect peace, the mind carries on, insisting it is right.

The primary belief is something’s wrong with you (unworthy, undeserving, not enough as you are, etc). The secondary belief is ‘the solution’, the thought, the substance, the epiphany... that which will solve the problem -  in a future - in a state - at a higher level. 

But there isn’t a problem or anything wrong. What’s happening is the thoughts and beliefs that something is wrong. 

Let the beliefs go, and you let the pain & suffering go, and you feel the relief instantly, in the shift toward putting how you feel, first. 

If I were to offer a mantra, it’d be fuck this, fuck them, fuck ALL that, I’m putting how I feel first God dammit. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, martins name said:

@RedLine Jesus this turned into a monster if a text hehe.

Pain is really negative emotion that you are not cognizing as emotion. It's good that you are cognizant of this pain and have some insight to it's nature, most people are too numb to even notice.

All emotions exist in the body. The placement of these emotion are mapped out by the chakra model.

The way to resolve all this is to fully go into the pain, get to know it and then transform it into the positive expression that it seeks to become. It's clogged up energy but it's still energy and thus has tremendous potential. It is seeking to go from its current solid form to a more moving and transforming form which is liquid form, and then to a blissful, spacious, liberated gas form.

This pain will not disappear into nothing but rather unfold into something positive, something you have been seeking for a long time, like grounding, power, self-assertion and self-expression.

This is an intuitive, gentle and intimate process. Using hard shit for this kind of healing is the wrong paradigm. Psychedelics could aid this intimate process, a low dose of something like lsd that doesn't give you hallucinations could be a good aid, but any crazy psychedelics seem unfit for you right now. You can fix all of this sober. With the right understanding, wisdom and techniques you have that power. 

If the pain in your chest comes from fear then I would guess that its strongest in your solar plexus and emanates from there. This is a minor chakra that's between the naval and the heart chakra and can negativity impact both when closed. In its open state it's tranquil and serene, in its closed state it's anxious. This functionality is closely related to the root chakra which is in your perineum, near your anus. In its closed state it's fearful and uncomfortable and in it's open state it's grounded, secure and comfortable. For this I recommend the protective bubble technique, it will sooth both chakras.

Protective bubble technique 

Imagine that you are inside a bubble with the diameter of roughly your length. The ball is about 4 inches thick and made out of a transparant material that is glowing with beautiful light. The bubble should be felt as an intelligent energy, rather than dead materia.

Inside this bubble you feel completely safe, embraced, tranquil, joyful and loved. Both feel these qualities emanate from within you and feel like you are receiving this from the bubble.

The walls of the bubble are semi permeable, good energy such as love and joy flow freely through the walls. But negative energy such as domination, suppression, unloving expectations or anything that is less than completely loving and accepting, is kept out by the walls. I’m talking about negative energy both from people and our thoughts, perhaps the idea of our mother or father.

This bubble subconsciously symbolizes your boundaries.

If negative energy gets through the walls against you will, it might be a sign that you need to set and articulate boundaries in relation to the negative entity. This is a function of the throat chakra. In your head, talk to the intruding entity, be intuitive. Ask it what it wants and establish boundaries with it. Listen to what the entity wants but don't comprise with it. Try to articulate why it's wrong. Let love be the mediator here.

If the bubble feels limiting in any way that means that you are not letting good energy flow through it. Let go of the limiting feeling but keep the healthy boundaries.

The visualization itself is only a tool to get in touch with the subtle sense of how your boundaries should be. Keep the subtle sense and the attitude throughout the day.

The point of this is to cultivate healthy boundaries and the attitude that we won’t tolerate negative energy, boundary violations or threats from the outside. There is absolutely no good reason to ever be affected by other people’s unloving, negative energy. There is no good reason to not be fully happy right now! It’s about allowing yourself a level of happiness that is unwisely seen as unacceptable by others and our culture.

When you have established a health bubble, just sit and bask is self-love, self-acceptance and happiness, while protected by the bubble.

You can stay an bask in this wellbeing or you can continue into the other techniques.

The contracting of the throat is the throat chakra. As you know, it's repressed stuff. You have things that you want to say and it remedy is to say it.

Self-expression technique - can be done after establishing the protective bubble or by itself.

In your head, say the things that you hold back or anything that pop into your mind. Some key words here are "I feel ...", "I want ..." And "I like ...".

Example: "When this person did that I felt unloved and betrayed. I want him to apologize and I feel resentful that he hasn't."

Like this you articulate in your mind clearly whatever you are thinking. Let it be a stream. Really get into it. 

As you keep going you might want say things aloud. Let the process evolve naturally. Whatever works for you is the right way to do it. When you really get into it you might want to scream and shake and go crazy as your energy gets unstuck. That is progress you don't have to verbalize your screaming but definitely flow with the energy and don't suppress it energetically. When you have purified your emotions you will eventually find that these emotions have clouded a profound gratitude that will reveal itself. Don't force it. Express good things if it comes naturally.

Pay extra attention to your throat while doing this. You can try to incorporate the breath into this by breathing deeply and relaxing your throat and do the self expression on the out-breath.

Start with this exercise as it will begin to purify your other stuck energy, not only your throat chakra.

I'm guessing the reason you have become accustomed to suppressing yourself is because your parents suppressed your will and your expression of that will as a child. A suppressed will is an angry will. So some of your anger might be directly liked to this suppression and might be remedied by the self-expression technique.

The bubble and the expression technique should dissolve some of your blockages but probably not all of it. For that you should get into the chakra and open it to it's happy state.

Overview of chakra system, find more precise placement of chakras on google:

• Chakra name
    • Solid, closed, repressed state, passive
    • Liquid, closed but active and transforming state, has a will to seek catharsis in gas state
    • Gas, open, happy, blissful, cathartic
    • Element(the solid, liquid, gas form of energy is only metaphorical and not related to element which is a deep aspect of our psyche and cognition)
  • Root 
    • Ungrounded
    • Fearful
    • Grounded, secure
    • Earth/physicality
  • Sacral
    • Alienated, lonely
    • Horny, approval seeking
    • Embracing, passionate, lively, connected, orgasm
    • Water/movement
  • Navel
    • Submissive, victim complex
    • Angry
    • Joyful, benevolent power
    • Sun/warmth, change, vitality
  • Solar plexus(minor chakra)
    • Withdrawn
    • Anxiety
    • Tranquility, serenity
    • None
  • Wish tree (minor chakra, located right under heart chakra and is connected to it and it's love. Many think these are one and the same chakra and they almost are, so you can see this as an aspect of love)
    • Nihilistic
    • Longing
    • Fulfilled, purposeful
    • None
  • Heart
    • Apathic
    • Hatred
    • Loving, healing
    • Air/spaciousness, sky
  • Throat - doesn't have an emotion in itself but is rather a conduit for previous chakras
    • Suppressing 
    • Expressing discontent
    • Expressing content, gratitude
    • Ether - irrelevant
  • Head - also doesn't have an emotion in itself. Is the ego itself, the master chakra. All other chakras are mirrored here as thoughts and are controlled from here. 
    • Unconscious
    • Dualistic, ego awareness, closed-mindedness, dissociation
    • Non-dual, boundless awareness, happiness, open-mindedness
    • None
  • Crown - melting together with the cosmos - irrelevant in this context

All chakras influence the others and all are effected by physical conditions like lack of sleep or poor nutrition. So your healing won't take as long for every chakra as when you open one you positively impact the others. The heart chakra has the biggest impact on the overall system as it's the healing chakra. So you want to fist focus on the heart chakra to then use its love in healing the other chakras.

You wrote that the chest pain also is anger which I would guess is actually felt strongest lower down around your navel area and parallel vertebrae. You wrote that you also experience anger in your head. This is a missing of the anger in your navel chakra. All lower chakras are mirrored in our head as thoughts. If the energy is stuck in our head tho I would think it means the anger is combined with dissociation from the anger. This is healed by going into the anger and resolving it instead of avoiding it. Own up to the anger instead of casting it to the shadow.

Use this technique to open the remaining chakras (although use the previous technique for the throat chakra):

Chakra catharsis release technique - can be done after establishing protective bubble or by itself

Choose a chakra to work on, this can be changed after a while i you like. Find where in this area you feel the most energy, either in solid, painful form or in liquid form.

Take a deep breath. On the in-breath, bring up the liquid form of the chakra you are working on the most energy-dense point. Feel the energy radiate outwards from this point and don't restrict the energy to this point at all. Make it as intense as possible, the intenser the liquid form, the more solid energy is transformed to liquid, and the stronger the eventual catharsis. 

On the out-breath transform the liquid form into its cathartic gas form. The liquid form has a seed of the gas form in it. Find that positive crenel in the liquid form and go into it while letting go of the negative aspects of the liquid form.

There are two additions to add to the out-breath step that you can add when you got the hang of the basic technique:

• Combine the positive expression of the chakra with love. This turns root chakra comfort and security to flourishing, sacral chakra pleasure into loving embrace, naval chakra joy into generous nourishing, and head chakra awareness into loving surrender.
  • On the out-breath also tune in to the chakras element.
    • Root chakra: tune in to the physicality of earth, the space you are in and your body sitting on earth, feel grounded.
    • Sacral chakra: tune in to the water element, it's a warm and embracing water, feel it all around. Feel the density of the water. The world is in constant cyclical movement like ebb and flow. Flow with the world, breath with that flow and feel your stomach and chest expand and contract. The water element is what connects us with the world. Feel that connection with nature as you breath with the world. Just like nature ebbs, flows, turns from night to day your body ebbs and flows with the breath. Like Bruce Lee said: Be like water my friend.
    • Naval chakra: feel a sun in your belly, radiating your powerful love outwards, warming and nourishing the entire world with it's blindingly bright light. 
    • Heart chakra: tune in to spaciousness. The spaciousness of the room you are in, of your body and lungs. Imagine your body being hollow. Breath the spaciousness, breath love and feel how spacious love is. Feel how still and how peaceful it is. Breath deeply. Feel that spaciousness expand infinitely. It's soothing. It's indestructible. 

Let's use the navel chakra as an example, on the in-breath feel a powerful anger radiating from your gut. On the out-breath find the kernel of joy and benevolent power in the anger and go into the happiness of that while letting go of the painful negative aspects of the anger. As you breath out you radiate that cathartic, powerful joy.

Hold the out-breath for as long as comfortable and just bask in the bliss of the positive expression(gas form) of the chakra.

Once you have gotten in to the positive open gas form of the energy, stay with that on the in-breath too and forget about the liquid form if it feels right.

It can be a bit tricky to get this technique right, there are many subtle distinctions to make and you have to experiment a bit to get this all right. Take this process in your own hands and follow your intuition. Whatever feels right to you is what you should do.

Be a little careful with going into the power of the navel chakra as it can increase your overall prana and make the painful chakras even more painful. If you feel this happening, then focus more on the blissful joy side of the chakra and less so on the power side of the chakra. Or switch your focus entirely to dissolve other pain or focus more on the heart chakra.

For more information on these techniques and more complementary techniques, I highly recommend 5-Minute Miracle by Tara Springett.

Pro tip: make the last meal before doing these exercises only fruit, preferably water rich fruit. Fruits are the most prana rich foods on the planet and will get your energies moving. I myself am enjoying good vibes and high energy on an entirely fruitarian diet.

I'm glad you reached out with this because everything is healable and everyone deserves healing. Hope all this is insightful and helps. Let me know how these techniques work for you or if they don't, or if you have any questions. 

Lastly here is a great song about life and healing: https://youtu.be/sg209CadVQM

Man this is great, thank you ver much for your post. I will start to practice this night!

Regarding the chest, I think the tension is not in the solar plexus but higher in the heart chakra . As I am reobserving  now, maybe the emotion is not so much fear as sadnesses and pessimism, but I am not 100% sure probably a combination of the two areas.

Anyways I will start with the throat and let you know what happen, thank you!

By the way I tried to focus on the tension many times but the tricky part is that when I try to focus on the throat I start to feel tension on my chest and it distract my attention and when I focus on the chest I start to feel tension on the throat. It's like I am trying to trick myself to avoid I cure myself.

Edited by RedLine

@RedLine great! Ye energies can mix in all kinds of ways. What is is. The chakra system is just a map, although a great one at that. If it's the heart then it probably comes from not having revived the love that you needed as a kid. As you get to know the chakras you will learn a lot about yourself. I forgot to mention, I recommend doing these techniques for 20 minutes to an hour. There is almost no end to how deep you can go in developing chakras. 

22 minutes ago, RedLine said:

By the way I tried to focus on the tension many times but the tricky part is that when I try to focus on the throat I start to feel tension on my chest and it distract my attention and when I focus on the chest I start to feel tension on the throat. 

This is great feedback. Pay attention to throat rather than focus on it. There is a subtle difference. Focusing contracts your attention down into the area. When you do that your heart pain tells you "hey don't ignore me I'm hurting to, don't freeze me out of your awareness." Paying attention doesn't contract your awareness down into the area, it is aware of both pains but brings the throat to mind. I would say that you should strive to never contract your awareness like this unless you are struggling to go into the liquid state of an emotion. Then going fully in to the pain could get things moving a bit. This is a last resort.

Does this work better?

There is going to be many subtle distinctions to make here this is really an art. Learning about intuition is very good for excelling at this practice. Teal Swan, parts communication, books on chakras and healing etc

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Breathwork worked best for me in this area. Not intense shamanic breathing. More gentle and nuanced forms. I've been able to reach states of relaxation and letting go I didn't know existed. The equivalent of spending a week on a beach in Belize.  

Mushroom therapy could work wonders for you. it takes some courage but the benefits are huge

Low dose of magic mushrooms, go back to the mental place in the past where your imaginary "self"/"body"/"ego" was 'hurt' and didn't get the Love it wanted from "others". Insert forgiveness to all parties, and love. "You" are giving yourself more love today, where "you" lacked it yesterday. 

Then hopefully in your next step, "you" can get rid of "you". Everything is One.

If it has an emotional-memory source? Forgiveness for not accepting that part about yourself -- i.e. "forgive me for not accepting you" to your inner-child, shadow, or part of your psyche that you resist. What you resist, persists. Be mindful of the subtle ulterior motive that will creep in: doing this to get rid of that part of yourself -- love it instead.

This will be about 10 times more effective and easier with adept meditation skill. Perhaps try to learn how to enter Jhana, which will blow your head off, making it very easy to maintain daily practice and increase non-distractedness further. "Concentration" is a word you should probably never use, as it is incredibly misleading. This builds "concentration," but really it builds openness; well-being; stillness.

Edited by The0Self

@Nahm

I get what you're saying but balancing your emotions, body etc is a process. 

Saying "fuck all the bad beliefs" might be good way to get you on right track but the process is still taking place and you can play with it, make it more efficient, discover new ways, techniques etc

Magic mushrooms, Reiki, daily meditation, all this goodies work perfectly ^^

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Nahm  ooor how about infinity, because what is the end goal ? being healthy human with balanced emotions ? being an extraterrestrial being with a light body and ability to manifest in different physical forms ?  It's cool to wonder :D

20 hours ago, martins name said:

@RedLine How has it gone? I'm curious. 

The throat exercise give me some release for a couple of hours but less effective than bioenergetics or holotropic breathing. Regarding the exercise for the chest (imagine a bubble) I didn´t  notice any improvement, also it is hard to imagine a sphere during many minutes, your mind start wandering and don´t care about the sphere, I don´t like exercise that use imagination because it is very easy your mind tricks you.

I will test them for some more time but I don't expect much from them based on what I experienced last days. 

Edited by RedLine

3 hours ago, wavydude said:

@Nahm  ooor how about infinity, because what is the end goal ? being healthy human with balanced emotions ? being an extraterrestrial being with a light body and ability to manifest in different physical forms ?  It's cool to wonder :D

Indeed. 

On 4/23/2021 at 0:13 PM, Nahm said:

Nothing terrible would happen.  Something terrible is already happening, right in direct experience. The outlook is happening. The belief  ‘something terrible will happen’ is what’s actually happening. 

The thinking that something is wrong with you, and or that something terrible is going to happen, is what’s happening. 

The soul, the body, are saying “uh, no sir”. The mind is saying “you’re anxiety! You’re depression!”. The soul remains unconditional, and at perfect peace, the mind carries on, insisting it is right.

The primary belief is something’s wrong with you (unworthy, undeserving, not enough as you are, etc). The secondary belief is ‘the solution’, the thought, the substance, the epiphany... that which will solve the problem -  in a future - in a state - at a higher level. 

But there isn’t a problem or anything wrong. What’s happening is the thoughts and beliefs that something is wrong. 

Let the beliefs go, and you let the pain & suffering go, and you feel the relief instantly, in the shift toward putting how you feel, first. 

If I were to offer a mantra, it’d be fuck this, fuck them, fuck ALL that, I’m putting how I feel first God dammit. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Pretty sure you know what your doing but can you be 100% sure that there isn't something biologically wrong with you and your using spirituality to bypass it? Get some blood work done and experient with your diet to make sure this isnt a "body" thing