ucan99

Leo Book List

11 posts in this topic

I live in Turkey and Paypal is banned here. How can I purchase the book list? There is almost no way of opening a paypal account. I don't know why in the pruchase notes it says "A Paypal account is NOT required," because it looks like it really does. Am I missing a point?

You can probably use your credit/debit card for payment? You should not need Paypal for that 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

9 hours ago, ucan99 said:

"A Paypal account is NOT required," because it looks like it really does. Am I missing a point?

maybe cause you do need access to paypal.com but not create an account there. Idk.

If you have a friend outside Turkey, they could buy you the list an give you access to the account (or use your existent actualized.org account, not forum account).

Or if that doesn't work, you could ask someone on the forum to buy it for your actualized.org.account, and you wire them the money.

(Or a VPN could work too, but I would be careful linking you bank account to paypal then, cause yeah, your bank sees it. And can tell you accessed a banned site.)

Edited by peqkno

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

Paypal has an option to pay via card without having a Paypal account.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, ucan99 said:

Paypal is banned here

Why doe

Dont look at me! Look inside!

13 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Why doe

to minimize competition

Edited by Yali

If you need to acsess paypal, you meaby can try it with a VPN, you can search for free trials that go 1 day or so.

With a VPN you should be able to by-pass the Turkish ban

Edited by eliasvelez

Speaking of which: Leo, do you already know when you're going to update the book list?

14 hours ago, EternalDream said:

Speaking of which: Leo, do you already know when you're going to update the book list?

No

All my work is backed up due to health issues. Whenever those are resolved is when more work will get done. There are no guarantees of anything at this point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 20.4.2021. at 1:22 PM, Leo Gura said:

Paypal has an option to pay via card without having a Paypal account.

I've been desperately trying to purchase LPC this way, but it shows me an error (Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later). What do I do?