Javfly33

My last attempt at trying to get a date with a hot girl in Twitter (online dating)

53 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

Drawing.png

31 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

@Javfly33 Do you actually want to fuck? Or do you want the experience of having fucked? And how it will make you feel? Would having a girlfriend or sex make you feel more like a man? Would it make you happy? Would it lessen feelings of low self worth? less shame? More empowerment? 

Yeah thats It.

Theres no running from. I just want to grow.

18 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

I Dont get what that you are trying to say with that image though

What is the social anxiety telling you? What needs to be discovered? Your behaviors and thoughts are the result of unresolved and unintegrated shadow elements. Trying to get with girls via twitter is not normal. Is is not normal. It is not. You are an animal. What is supressing your animal instincts? Why are you so anxious? In a society like this, online dating is an acceptable human dynamic, but if it is within the context of an anxiety avoidance pattern, it becomes only more toxic for you as it keeps you distracted from the real truth within you. The real healing. 

All those thoughts about how to be high status, give compliments at the right time, how to approach, how to make her interested, and other related pick-up stuff is complete bullshit. All what happens is that these men project their repressed shadow elements on to the girls for the purpose of a hidden self agenda that is driven very unconsciously and unnatural. They try to become whole through external means. But this is at the cost of real human connection and authenticity. Meeting women should be about her and you. The real you that is there, present, engaged, embodied, integrated, acts out of inspiration. The fact that pick-up is mostly driven by people with these repressed shame elements only makes it so that the whole dynamic of the connection of these men and women is about the men. It's about them trying to claim back parts of themselves through ways that are unconscious and inefficient. The conversations should be playful, free, instinctual, harmonious. There should be a sense of union within yourself and both of you. This is not what happens. You try to feel better about yourself through her validating you. That's the ultimate end goal of these men, having sex, girlfriends and positive experiences so you can feel like a real man. 

Why don't you feel like it to begin with? What needs to be looked at? What needs to be integrated? What needs to be felt and let go? What needs to be relaxed into? What needs to be confronted? How to do this? These are worthwile questions to ask yourself.

Cold approach is in no way bad. It is a neccessary step in the proces of healing. But the entire framework needs to be different and more hollistic. The connection with yourself and emotions is what is important. It's about your energetic flow within your being. It's about BEING, more than doing. 

It all starts with courage. 

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah thats It.

Theres no running from. I just want to grow.

I feel it's not actually wat u want, it's just an image u made in u abt all this. If u really want to b a guy lyk that u used to do it but this low confidence and all this is not due to any issue u have its just u r just pulled back by Ur own self because u know somewhere down inside, u don't want to b like that or u don't like that, but Ur trying to b lyk that because u saw ppl being in that way. 

@Preety_India Girls are so funny.

They see guys acting desperate for hot girls and they think those guys want to give the hot girls love and a committed relationship when they just want to pump and dump them or to have them as fuck buddies. Looks without personality on a hot girl will not make you anything more than a fuck buddy in the eyes of guys, which i doubt is what most girls want. It will also get you an army of simps to do favors for you with again, the intention of purely fucking you.

On 28/4/2021 at 7:27 PM, JonasVE12 said:

. The fact that pick-up is mostly driven by people with these repressed shame elements only makes it so that the whole dynamic of the connection of these men and women is about the men. It's about them trying to claim back parts of themselves through ways that are unconscious and inefficient. The conversations should be playful, free, instinctual, harmonious. There should be a sense of union within yourself and both of you. This is not what happens. You try to feel better about yourself through her validating you. That's the ultimate end goal of these men, having sex, girlfriends and positive experiences so you can feel like a real man. 

@JonasVE12 Man, I agree so much with what you said.

And yeah, I want to do pick up EXACTLY Because of that.

I guess I could answer you with the following: I feel I have to be validated as a man/person by having success with girls, Because I feel if I don't naturally/inherently I don't have value. So I have to go get it by having success with girls that others don't have.

For example when I saw a very hot girl walking around with his boyfriend, I used to fantasize being the guy, but not because of having sex with her (well that too but not the main reason), but because I would feel so good validated and feeling superior and a total success when walking around with her. 

So why my logic is flawed and what should I do to change it? I've done a lot of self development and spirituality but it seems this paradigm of understanding social/human value is deep written into my subconscious/brain programming. Is not easy to just undo it. It's very programmed and it feels truth. 

By the way , guys, stop criticizing that hit some girls in Twitter. I was very bored, i can't hit girls in the street (pandemic) and I was exploring being authentic and "me" around women. If I would have DM her with YouTube advice pick up tricks and trying to be the "price" I would just have lied to myself. 

@Preety_India So a guy that just uses you for sex and gives 0 shits about you is something that girls would like? 

@Karmadhi no.  What I'm trying to say is that sex is not wrong. If someone wants casual sex, that's their choice. Maybe I just want to sleep with a guy, as long as there is intimacy, that cannot be called as "not love ", in real life I'd be more likely to choose a man who has some commitment, but it's not all bad as long as both aren't looking for commitment. They still get to enjoy each other's intimacy, at least for a short while. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India What i am saying was a response to your comment "guys are picky about average girls but for hot girls they become like starved dogs and are willing to drop all their self respect". Well the thing is a guy will not really treat a hot girl any better in an honest way. He will just try to fuck her if all she has is hotness.

Moral of the story: Looks without personality will not help a girl in having a good dating life.

@Karmadhi but what if that's all she wants. Some women don't care if the guy is going to be committed. At least she is getting his physical intimacy. Why would she have issues if that is what she is looking for. 

For example, I'm just looking for casual sex. As long as a man is sexually interested in me, I don't need his bullshit rules, I just want him then I'd be glad that he is interested in me 

@Karmadhi only when they feel that way. Lots of girls also in the mood for casual sex. You leave them out. Depends so much on the mood of the female. What if she is looking for sexual experimentation?

On 4/26/2021 at 5:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

Get your vaccine and start talking to women face to face if you want to improve your game.

Straight up. Get the vax and get out there. 

Start small. Just practice getting in 'the flow' with women.

Then take it to the next level. That's what I'm doing. You can do it too. You need a paradigm swing.