SQAAD

Why Does the Sun shine?

17 posts in this topic

I hear many non-dual people say that Everything happens for no reason whatsoever.

But i don't get this.. If  E v e r y t h i n g happens for no reason then how am i sitting here , in this room, typing all this sh*t??

Does the Sun shine for absolute no reason or does it shine so we can have life on this planet we call Earth?

Leo has talked about how everything is created with Infinite Intelligence and how many trillions of things need to work together in order have life on this planet. This suggests that there is a reason for the sun's existance for example.

My anus for example exists for a very specific reason. Of course i can use it for other purposes as well (lol).

But I don't understand what people mean when they say that there is no reason behind anything. This does not make sense to me and it seems absurd..

Reality desires every possible experience. That's the reason behind everything i think.

Edited by SQAAD

The purpose is Love.

What else?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I think when its said that there is no reason behind everything what is being suggested is that there is nothing to gain for reality or existence. Reality is perfect and compete yet for limited human beings there are reasons to do stuff.. To stay alive to get in shape to get into relationship and so on.. 

57 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I hear many non-dual people say that Everything happens for no reason whatsoever.

But i don't get this.. If  E v e r y t h i n g happens for no reason then how am i sitting here , in this room, typing all this sh*t??

Does the Sun shine for absolute no reason or does it shine so we can have life on this planet we call Earth?

Two sides of the same coin. One side: things happen for a reason AND the other side: things don't happen for a reason. Both are true, yet it gets tricky because the mind thinks in terms of either / or. . . . .Either things happen for a reason or things don't happen for a reason. With this mindset, the mind will not understand both sides of the coin.

You can already see the side that things happen for a reason. You don't need anymore work in that area. Put that aside for now. You are missing the other side that things don't happen for a reason. You can easily see this in your direct experience right now. Look around here and now. There is simply ISness. Simply things appearing. That's it

Of course we can say "Yea, but. . . " and start talking about causations and reasons. That's fine and dandy, yet that is the other side of the coin. You already realize that side of the coin. 

To a mind that can only see one side at a time, this seems like an impossible paradox. "How can a coin be both Heads and Tails?"

57 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

My anus for example exists for a very specific reason.

This is obvious to you because you see this side. Imagine someone with the opposite confusion as you. This mind cannot see how things have a reason. For such a mind, the big realization would be "Omg!!!! My anus exists for the reason of pooping!!!". That would be a huge awakening. Yet it seems trivial to you since you already see that. For a mind with the opposite orientation the big awakening is "Omg!!!!! Everything is one inter-connected whole being created right here and now!!!!"."

Both are true. 

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Your perspective is very biased towards being a human, a living organism on a floating rock in space.

How do you think the bacterial colonies on your kitchen towel see this?

Or an alien lifeform outside of our observable universe?

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

@SQAAD

Why does the sun shine?

Why does a human think?

the sun shines the birds sing the flowers bloom all because of love, their nature is to be their fullest potential and they delight in what they do best

same for human beings we think for the sole reason of love

but we have absorbed a misunderstanding ... someone told us and we believed we are separate from our surroundings

so our love is messed up and has become fear

out thinking is purely looking after number one at the expense of our surroundings and those in it

survival love not real love ... real love is absent: attachment, boundary, condition, direction, enemy #abcde

Edited by gettoefl

Why does the sun shine?

I don't know, how does it feel when you look at it?

hrhrhtewgfegege

It cannot help itself but shine.

You cannot help yourself but be.

Before you start listening to this, I need you to become a little bit... stupidxD

Become once again like a baby. You don't know anything. You don't know what sound is, you don't know where it comes from, you don't know who is listening, you know absolutely nothing. And then listen. Listen closely, but don't try to listen closely, just let the sound come to you. Don't even do that, that's already too much. Nothing to do, nowhere to be. Just...

Let the birds tell you the purpose of the Universe. They will explain it much better than anyone of us could ever tell you. 

There is an invisible Sun that never sets. It is the mother of all things under the sun.

On 4/19/2021 at 7:22 PM, SQAAD said:

For the same reason you see everything in color and not pitch black when you dream at night. It's Your light. The sun is a component of your dream called 'life on Earth'. ❤

It has no substance other than Consciousness just like everything else.

:x

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

This is a beautiful thread, many poetic words of wisdom :x

The sun shines, we all grow with its light. There may be night, but tomorrow will be bright. 

Hope all of your wonderful lives are going well! 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@OctagonOctopus Much love & blessings ❤

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."