OBEler

5 meo dmt vs LSD for energy blockades

9 posts in this topic

Hello I ask me which drug has more healing potential for people like my girlfriend who have deep childhood trauma and want to heal (=release energy blockades).

I introduced my girlfriend to LSD and she trips since one month weekly (50 to 100 micro) with no problem and heals every time a little.  She is very sensitive to psychedelics, had god realization on her first LSD trip. She became everything and recognized that she build the whole world. However this was no shock for her, almost mundane.

However I also have 5 meo in my hands so I ask me if it would be a good idea to introduce it to her also. Should she keep on with LSD or is 5 meo better for trauma release work? If so how should I introduce it to her? Can it help to do low dose 5 meo to release energy blockades? She needs to release this stored trauma in her.

For me LSD is very healing but careful, "healing" needs the thing that we are trying to eliminate, which is the ego. LSD for me is still "within the dream"

5-MeO is more for  : there is no trauma and there's no me who had trauma.

@Javfly33 ok this sounds a little too deep. just releasing childhood energy trauma with the best tool is the goal

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 ok this sounds a little too deep. just releasing childhood energy trauma with the best tool is the goal

Hahaha yeah right.

Both are excellent for healing don't get me wrong.

I had tremeous healing (literally Crying pouring out all of the hate I had to myself) in some seconds during 5-MeO peak when realizing I was God and there were no reason to judge myself.

In those seconds of crying I literally healed so intensely my ego it's insane. Still work to do though. Need to go there more times ❤️

Both of them will work man. ??

@OBEler maybe she would like to try mushrooms. for healing and deepening trauma there is nothing like it. you can also try 5meo. It probably won't give you realizations about your traumas, but an energetic reconfiguration. although I think that 5 meo is for those who seek transcendence.

@acidgoofy really? She is 1,50 cm high and weights 47 kg. Highly sensitive. She met Jesus at 100 micro

Should She continue to take 100 micro or constantly raising up to little by little until She reaches 500 micro? Is high dose really neccessary to Touch her childhood trauma??

It depends on the individual, if she is highly sensitive she probably won't need that much. If you want to learn more about healing trauma with lsd I recommend reading 'Der Weg des Psychonauten' by Stanislav Grof.

For most people only taking the substance isn't enough you need to consciously work on the trauma.

Read the literature of CG Jung, Stan Grof and Gabor Maté. Really immerse yourself in the topic of past trauma with the intention of healing it.

That is the best tip I can give... apply the theories during sober contemplation and see where it takes you. Then plan a trip, where you can go deeper. As part of the trip, get yourself in a state of mind relevant for your intention and prepare integration techniques for after the trip.

Dont do just tripping... you have more tools at your disposal, use those and then trip to deepen your work.