Javfly33

Can too much love kill ya?

9 posts in this topic

Sometimes lately when I do microdoses of LSD and it's peaking (then it stabilizes and the feeling passes) I start to get this weird feeling like some strange werid thing is slowly obliterating me and if I would surrender to it , it would literally kill me... It's an amazing fealing of pleasure so intense and it feels it's going to kill me. This thing feels like a trascendental infinite feeling of Love...

"Reality is love" but that phrase can't be understood it can only be felt. 

I have no idea what my life is, gotta be honest with you all ?❤️

Edited by Javfly33

Ok now I'm intrigued. I wanna start experimenting with LSD microdosing this week, is it really that powerful for you? How much do you take and how frequently? Sounds like you're either taking rather high doses (by microdosing standards) or you're evolved enough that even small doses can trigger such experiences. But it sounds amazing❤

Love = non-duality/non-separation/surrendering/melting into one --> same as Death =  collapsing of dualities/boundaries, surrendering distinctions, melting into everything else

21 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Ok now I'm intrigued. I wanna start experimenting with LSD microdosing this week, is it really that powerful for you? How much do you take and how frequently? Sounds like you're either taking rather high doses (by microdosing standards) or you're evolved enough that even small doses can trigger such experiences. But it sounds amazing❤

Love = non-duality/non-separation/surrendering/melting into one --> same as Death =  collapsing of dualities/boundaries, surrendering distinctions, melting into everything else

Yes it's just 12.5ug.

LSD has gotten more and more powerful over the years, after a lot of tripping on the side with other substances and especially 5-MeO lately.

Nowdays a little bit more than a microdose puts me in a non-dual Enlightment no-self state for hours. So I have to be careful with the doses lol

It's not the drug it's how much have you grown. When I first did LSD not even 100mcg would give a mystical experience.

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No self is actual, it’s not a state. Love isn’t killing you, it’s relinquishing it’s own idea. 

Right ?

It's in the interest of the ego to call the no self "a state" instead of what is actual. 

That way the ego keeps itself Alive ?

Ppl die everyday, so yes. Obv.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I’ve experienced so much love / beauty it became quasi painful. 

One time a person in public saw me in this state and with a look of shock exclaimed “Omg! What’s wrong? Do you need help?”. I replied “It’s all so beautiful” as I writhed. She looked at me super confused. 

I’d say the energetic/emotional/physical intensity could be a lot for the body to handle, yet I doubt enough to actually kill a human body. Its not like an overdose of fentanyl or meth. 

@Javfly33 wow I have felt this aswell. In the peak of my trips, where it feels like if I surrender any further my body will literally die... It's feels like too much love/ conciousness for my ego to handle and I pull back.