Yasmin

Opinions about Tarot cards

4 posts in this topic

I got into this topic no more than 2 months ago. I've had many discussions in my mind about this real self-healing practice. I know there are many ways to do this practice, I know the "therapeutic" ways because I've been practice this reading me the cards, and somehow it has helped me a little to realize somethings that are in my mind. However, I would like to know your opinions, arguments, experience in this topic. 

Tarot cards are fun for some mind masturbation but it will not show you what kind of issues you are facing in life. You can notice that you are biased to these cards, whenever they show you something you relate to, you're bound to accept it and attach to the information given as if it's a part of you now. When you don't relate to the information given you'll wipe it away like it's nothing and won't even remember it. No external objects whatsoever can make you turn inward.

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

I love them but also will go for long periods without touching them. They work based on law of attraction, you use your intuition to select a card and use your intuition whether to use them or not. If you rely on them too heavily they will be less satisfying to use and you can block other unexpected ways of guidance from coming. The card is often an indication of your vibration. They can be used to think about things differently and from different angles. It takes a really open mind to stomach them because there are some pretty "negative" cards, but those cards like the others can be a really helpful indicator of your vibration about a subject or at the moment. If you are aware of this, you are more likely to be able to give attention to it and clean it up before it starts showing up in other ways in your life. In some ways we want the universe to surprise us and guide us, in others you'd rather know where you're at before it hits you upside the head. 

It's a fun way to take a pause and contemplate. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@SpiritualAwakening

On 19/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, SpiritualAwakening said:

No external objects whatsoever can make you turn inward.

I agree with you.

On 19/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, SpiritualAwakening said:

You can notice that you are biased to these cards, whenever they show you something you relate to, you're bound to accept it and attach to the information given as if it's a part of you now.

The message that the cards gave me literally depends on how I feel at the time. I've been doing this practice for a mind inner exploration (mind masturbation) and like me as my own advisor, bcs I put myself in the third person (my concious version) and observe the situation better. 

@mandyjw I don't know how work my vibration, I really would like to feel that while i'm reading myself. 

On 19/4/2021 at 5:25 PM, mandyjw said:

They can be used to think about things differently and from different angles.

I think this is why I'm doing it. I'm aware of "negative" cards and try to not take every message too personal.  

On 19/4/2021 at 5:25 PM, mandyjw said:

In some ways we want the universe to surprise us and guide us, in others you'd rather know where you're at before it hits you upside the head.

My actions really don't change after a lecture, I like the surprise component of life. 

Thanks for the comments. I love different opinions :D more work for me haha