Master in Training

Any helpful resources or book recommendations about dream interpretation?

8 posts in this topic

I find this topic interesting. It seems as though we can learn things about ourselves through our dreams. Thanks. 

This is something I've been studying quite a lot.  I'd highly recommended Charlie Morley's & stephen laberge books on lucid dreaming. 

If you enjoy podcasts then listen to "That Jungian Life" It's mostly on dream interpretation. Highly recommended. 

"Mindful Dreaming: A Practical Guide for Emotional Healing Through Transformative Mythic Journeys", by David Gordon

Take your sweet time with it. It has a lot of information to take in that absolutely have to be paired with deliberate practice and open-mindedness. The book should be read with your whole body, not just your analytical mind. But don't worry if you don't know what that means, the book will guide you towards that end. The book might rub you the wrong way at first by coming off as too esoteric, but like I said, take your time with it

Also, if you don't keep a dream journal, what are you waiting for? You can't get into it without having some dreams recorded in a journal, and that will take some discipline

On 19/04/2021 at 9:50 AM, Master in Training said:

It seems as though we can learn things about ourselves through our dreams.

Yes, we absolutely can.

Edited by blankisomeone