ardacigin

Chronic Fatigue & Brain Fog: My Experiences After Spiritual Development

27 posts in this topic

Do you have kids redline? If you do, i'd like to enslave them (steal them while you're sleeping) and let them reproduce in the small cage i've built for them, slaughtering them when they're around 15 years old and eating their delicious thighs, hearts and liver (on my bread, good source of iron!)

As you say, death is natural, we all die. So you don't mind I suppose.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

5 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Do you have kids redline? If you do, i'd like to enslave them (steal them while you're sleeping) and let them reproduce in the small cage i've built for them, slaughtering them when they're around 15 years old and eating their delicious thighs, hearts and liver (on my bread, good source of iron!)

As you say, death is natural, we all die. So you don't mind I suppose.

We are humans, not animals. And if you worry about animal´s life conditions you just have to buy free range food (I do), they live like this:

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/cerdo-iberico-esquire-1615380818.jpg

Edited by RedLine

25 minutes ago, RedLine said:

We are humans, not animals. And if you worry about animal´s life conditions you just have to buy free range food (I do), they live like this:

Oh you do? I thought you didn't care.

But it doesn't help much. Yes the mammals you eat have lived happier life, sure, that's Great. But the issue is that organic farming/free range beef introduces other challenges, like space for instance. If all the billions of cows and pigs were to be organically free ranged farmed, we humans would have to go live on the moon cos all habitable land on ? would be used for these BILLIONS of mammals.

Last time I checked the consensus within scientific biology, humans are also animals, mammals that spring from apes. We all have the same common ancestor. Yes, humans are special in our ability to think backwards and forwards in time, and thus we can suffer more. 

I have no qualms smashing a mosquito, but I have big time qualms about separating a new born calf from her momcow or castrating a new born male pig without anaesthesia. 

Human beings who don't have qualms about these forms of mammalian torture..., Well, I would hesitate to even call them human.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ardacigin If you want some serious lifting of brain fog, try carnivore diet plus heavy metal detox your brain.

Thanks. I no longer experience brain fog after this profound relaxation. In fact, I never felt this sharp and light my entire life. I've just eaten a sandwich. Zero sleepiness. Alert. I don't think it has to do with my diet.

But I'm sure it is effective for some people.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ardacigin If you want some serious lifting of brain fog, try carnivore diet plus heavy metal detox your brain.

Can you elaborate on the heavy metal detox procedure that has worked for you?

@WaveInTheOcean @RedLine Whatever happened to a good old fashioned cattle ranch, don't be afraid to get your cowboy on son. Saddle up for the drive. You're gonna need those lassos, and your hat too. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

2 hours ago, dflores321 said:

@ardacigin you're right! 

It turns out from direct experience, that 90% of the "negative effects" from foods comes from tension whether it's being identifying with thought or physical tension. 

For years headaches would occur after drinking coffee and there was depression. 

Last night had 0 negative effects from coffee. 

I'd say the only real effects youd get from foods are physical issues after a long time.

Like sure you can eat donuts and be blissful, but prepare to be obese and blissful :D.

That is great. Really happy relaxation helped with your headaches :)

I don't eat donuts or sugary food normally. I needed to test if sleepiness would come over me again. Thankfully, my entire being has gotten important cues about not wasting energy unnecessarily. I still feel very sharp, relaxed and focused in daily life. No brain fog whatsoever.

It is important to eat properly, nonetheless

Edited by ardacigin