Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

531 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Really ?

The mRNA contained in the vaccines codes for the Covid19 spike protein. Any mRNA that enters a cell will cause that cell to produce those spike proteins and place them in their cell membranes.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

The mRNA codes for the Covid19 spike protein. Any mRNA that enters a cell will cause that cell to produce those spike proteins and mount them in their cell membranes.

I see.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura Agree, but we also have to take into account that our mucous membranes give us another layer of protection against foreign intruders thanks to immune cells that have been "trained" with years of exposure to everything in the air, thus giving us less probability of getting covid. But if we inject the mRNA directly inside our bodies, that layer is bypassed.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

13 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The mRNA contained in the vaccines codes for the Covid19 spike protein. Any mRNA that enters a cell will cause that cell to produce those spike proteins and place them in their cell membranes.

Are you saying this is a good or bad thing?  
I’ve heard no bad press about the Pfizer or moderna but a lot of bad press around the others like Astra and Johnson.  I don’t know what is the right choice. 

Just now, Thunder Kiss said:

Are you saying this is a good or bad thing?  

No. It is what it is. There is always a risk.

@Thunder Kiss We have been taking vaccines for literally hundreds of years now. They are generally safe. Safer than a lot of medications that might have nasty side effects. I don't know why people are making a fuss about taking this vaccine.  Vaccines are one of the most amazing medical innovations and are generally very safe. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Edited by mememe

The number of cases in the US have now become worst than it was last summer. I fear that the Fall will be even worse because the cold weather will exacerbates the COVID transmission further. Afterwards, we might have another dark winter that's even worse than the dark winter we just went through.:(

Go get vaccinated!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I might get vaccinated in few weeks but still needle fear:(

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Cognitive deficits in people who have recovered from COVID-19 (Study)

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00324-2/fulltext

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589537021003242

Frequent neurocognitive deficits after recovery from mild COVID-19 (Study)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33376990/

Can COVID Cause Brain Fog and Cognitive Deficits? - A new study suggests COVID may cause cognitive deficits for some. (Article)

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mental-mishaps/202107/can-covid-cause-brain-fog-and-cognitive-deficits

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

Information from the CDC on mRNA vaccines.

"New Approach to Vaccines"

"mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies."

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura I might get vaccinated in few weeks but still needle fear:(

The Covid needle doesn't hurt. I could barely feel it.

I am getting my first shot next week.

But this is a little discouraging :-/

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

2 hours ago, legendary said:

I am getting my first shot next week.

But this is a little discouraging :-/

Yeah, its the same with Moderna (which I got 2 doses), it's disappointing, but with the Hepatitis B vaccine it is a round of 3 injections, so oh well. It is what it is, it hasn't been fda approved yet, but if they approve it I'm sure I'll get the booster. Why not, I'm starting to like my fluffy tail. ??

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I do not trust Leo, the doctors, propaganda, or paid scientists who are affiliated with fear based thinking. Learn from the healers, I spent much of this year wondering around collecting viruses, as a quantum energy healer learning how to cleanse the energy centers, heal through detox lifestyle changes, releasing attachment and traumas, I know not to be fooled by the appearance of things, not to blame anything outside of myself for situations and circumstances I bring into my reality. The goal here has been to bring more love inward and not be dependent on the external world to feed your light or avoid the pain, shadows and discord. This is energy cultivation, it allows one to tap into their infinite potential as a multidimensional being of light. Why feed the movements that divide, judge and condemn, it’s time to step into the light, leave the never ending cycle of karma and disillusionment. 

Save yourself, nobody else will, trust no one, learn from everyone, find the courage to trust yourself above all authority 

3 hours ago, Ananta said:

Why not, I'm starting to like my fluffy tail. ??

We all do.  We all like our fluffy tails. 

Kind of a bummer though, about the vaccine not being as effective.  >: 

8 hours ago, Loba said:

We all do.  We all like our fluffy tails. 

? Well, I hear not everyone's getting floppy ears and mine are coming in nicely.?

8 hours ago, Loba said:

Kind of a bummer though, about the vaccine not being as effective.  >: 

I'll admit I'm not too happy about that, since I did get pretty ill with the 2nd dose. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Ok so I said I would review my time working as a Covid-19 tester in the summer. I worked there fulltime for about a month, and it was at the second largest airport in Norway. We tested all the passengers that came with international flights that didn't have the "corona passport". In Norway, it requires being fully vaccinated and having taken the vaccine in either Norway or some certified country (not all countries were qualified).

It takes about 2 weeks of fulltime work before you're able to work semi-independently, and they had to hire a lot of new people in the summer, which sometimes caused the situation of there being almost nobody at work who really knew what they were doing. This was really only a problem in the beginning, but it didn't necessarily lead to much trouble back then because of the low amount of air traffic. Even so, the journal system allows for a lot of error correction and double checking, so if anything, it only means that somebody has to do a bit of extra work.

I learned that they hire mostly young people without any work experience, and some of them are very relaxed when it comes to following anti-contamination routines (removing equipment carefully, using masks at work). We had one case where an employee caught the virus at work (this was in the news), and this lead to about 10-15 employees being put in quarantine for a couple of days, and we had to borrow people from other test stations for a while. If this happened later in the summer when there was a lot of more air traffic, it would've been pretty bad. There was one time where we had 1000 people waiting in line all at once, and the maximum capacity is 7-8 testers. It was so bad that the airport CEO felt the need to deliver the information to us in person xD

I learned that the communal sector (or muncipality) is horrible at managing worktime schedules in general. On the one hand, they'll say they need more people taking extra shifts because of understaffing, but on the other hand, employees will complain about not getting enough shifts. When it comes to the Covid-19 test station in particular, there was always a mismatch between how many passengers we had to test that day and how many employees were at work (either too much or too little). This lead to people having to work overtime rather frequently and times where only half of the people had to even do anything at a given time. Other than that, it was a great work environment and I met some interesting people.