Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

531 posts in this topic

I don't know about other places, but here in Northeast Ohio barely anyone is wearing a mask anymore. Literally every place I've been from restaurants to stores are mask free now. If you didn't get vaccinated you are supposed to wear a mask but it's on the honor system.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Ananta said:

I don't know about other places, but here in Northeast Ohio barely anyone is wearing a mask anymore. Literally every place I've been from restaurants to stores are mask free now. If you didn't get vaccinated you are supposed to wear a mask but it's on the honor system.

Here too, sometimes there’s more people wearing masks but it’s so nice to not wear one ever.

Tried to get the vaccine, they rejected me, said I needed a mask, so I don’t worry about it. (Jokes)

I didn’t get the jab (vaccine), it seems unsanitary, and like here get sick so you don’t have to worry about being/causing sickness later on

I see it as (best case scenario) a psychedelic (tool) to experience an awakening, which if I may add, has its potential risks xD 

I’m hyper sensitive to energy so usually fear actually has a certain stench, this is how/where sickness manifests. So when I’m feeling sick, I’ll isolate, respect the boundaries of others and myself, meditate and hydrate to restore energy/vitality 

Edited by DrewNows

Here is a tweet by Robert Malone on which vaccine would be the preffered option: 

Yeah, I think Pfizer is the best, there are less side effects in testing and a week less wait to be fully vaccinated. (Although a longer wait may provide more benefit.)

We have just recently freed up supply here in the US so that you are able to more easily choose the vaccine and walk in and get it. But the mask mandate and all social distancing is gone, so you are on your own quite suddenly.

Canada is still way behind on vaccination so it seems we can't open the border yet.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Got my vaccine today for which I registered the moment I was eligible in my country. 
Pfizer shot, second dose will come in August. - I feel good emotionally because I like the idea of being vaccinated and embracing the self-responsibility that comes with that. 

Side effects: immediately after the shot I experienced shortness of breath, that went away after 20 minutes, now just my arm is sore.

exciting stuff ! happy to be on the vaccine train :) 

I got my first BionTech shot on Saturday. 

Arm was a bit red and sore. And on the day after I felt a bit foggy. Other than that, all good. A colleague of mine said, she became nauseous for a day after getting hers. 

For anyone who has/had fear of needles (like me) I can only recommend it. Last time I got vaccinated I passed out afterwards lol. This time I almost didn't feel the needle at all. 

Got my second Pfizer vaccine yesterday. My arm was sore few hours. Other then that, no side effects.

Daamn @Bojan V that's awesome! I got my second jab just 3 hours ago. Moderna. Only arm pain so far, I hope it won't get any worse.

I'm fully vaccinated :)

Shifting the bell curve rightwards one by one

195412725_808650263188935_614868417132757660_n.jpg

It's Love.

---

Edited by vladorion

@vladorion Why are you being so nasty, if you disagree? You can choose the words that actualy explain something.

26 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@vladorion  if you disagree? You can choose the words that actualy explain something.

If he could he would have instead of throwing a temper tantrum. 

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

You have to be an idiot to get the jab.

I'm such an idiot :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I got my first shot of moderna on Saturday.  Was fine the first day but next day had an achey arm and felt super lethargic for a few days afterwards. 

Waiting on my second jab of the Pfizer in a few days. Vaccines seem to work to shield us, so I don’t see any reason not to take it. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

I finally got my 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday. Feeling quite relieved :D! No noticeable symptoms besides a sore shoulder.

Just like any other of the 20+ vaccines I've got in my life really, except this one is waaaaay more important.

hrhrhtewgfegege