Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

531 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Opo said:

How do you get your fats in? 

I don't think just eating protein is healthy. 

Chicken thighs are ~50% fat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Reading all this Leo, I've got a feeling that maybe you overanalyze this gut problem? I noticed that when I just eat 'normal' things everything's ok. When I started experimenting with smoothies etc. then problems with my stomach appear. Maybe you are so advanced that experimentating with all that stuff is the cause of the problem?

Edited by Amadeusz

1 hour ago, Amadeusz said:

Reading all this Leo, I've got a feeling that maybe you overanalyze this gut problem? I noticed that when I just eat 'normal' things everything's ok. When I started experimenting with smoothies etc. then problems with my stomach appear. Maybe you are so advanced that experimentating with all that stuff is the cause of the problem?

Lol dude he experiences sharp and distinct unbearable pain the moment he tries consuming anything that isn't meat.

If it were as easy as drinking a smoothie, this would've all been over years ago.

You're vastly underestimating his condition - it'd be wiser to have silent sympathy rather than dishing out obviously misdiagnosed advice.

It's Love.

the physical vessel is changing and evolving, learning how to trust it will take faith beyond the current systems of acceptable science/health. These too seem to be rapidly evolving. The spiritual/metaphysical/innate will become much more imperative, as we are spirits/souls/source/what lies beyond the physical, foremost utilizing these vessels to the best of our abilities. Energy releasing and patience/trust in change is vital for the next level of human evolution.

It's time to take responsibility for all our manifestations, that includes viruses, germs/bad bacteria, and not to be driven into survival/fear mode simply to "solve" the outdated/perpetuated loop belief systems of separated health science. May i remind you, we are co-creators, multidimensional beings of light on a spiraling journey into the embodiment of pure source (in the physical), enlightenment, here to experience the highest vibes in our current energy signature, which we have chosen before this incarnation. It is our purpose to discover what it will take to be fulfilled as a contributory of pure unconditional love and to always be open for new signs/insights of evolutionary soul change.   

Just got first dose of Pfizer BioNTech :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Finaly, yesterday i got my first dose of Pfizer. No side effects at all.

Edited by Bojan V

Just had my first needle hurty.

195412725_808650263188935_614868417132757660_n.jpg

It didn't hurt ;)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

Hello, but how can you get a vaccine without knowing what is inside of it?

What if the reality is being created and everything was planned to make everyone voluntarily get vaccinated..? For many possible reasons like control etc.? Isn't it stupid to believe that everything "just happened"? Maybe I am bias but please explain how do we know what is true... 

2 minutes ago, Ignas said:

Hello, but how can you get a vaccine without knowing what is inside of it?

What if the reality is being created and everything was planned to make everyone voluntarily get vaccinated..? For many possible reasons like control etc.? Isn't it stupid to believe that everything "just happened"? Maybe I am bias but please explain how do we know what is true... 

How can you eat an apple without knowing what's inside it? 

@Ignas How do you know Bill Gates hasn't put microchips in your drinking water?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Ignas said:

@Leo Gura Thank you

That was easy ?

@Leo Gura In your blog you wrote: "Neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna vaccines contain heavy metals like old fashioned vaccines do, eliminating even that minor risk factor."

What about Astra Zeneca? Does it contain heavy metals?

@Blackhawk Easy google search https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca/information-for-uk-recipients-on-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca

What COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca contains

One dose (0.5 ml) contains: COVID 19 Vaccine (ChAdOx1-S* recombinant) 5 × 10^10 viral particles

*Recombinant, replication-deficient chimpanzee adenovirus vector encoding the SARS CoV 2 Spike glycoprotein. Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells.

This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).

The other excipients are:

• L-histidine
  • L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate
  • magnesium chloride hexahydrate
  • polysorbate 80
  • ethanol
  • sucrose
  • sodium chloride
  • disodium edetate dihydrate
  • water for injections

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Got my first dose of the Moderna vaccine here in Canada. No side effect for me, only slight tension in the arm after injection

On 28/05/2021 at 7:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

chicken & salt

no salad or olive oil ? or something ?

that's fucking grim af bro, good luck killing the little cunts

Edited by levani

I'm gonna work as a tester for covid19 this summer (I'll mostly be doing nasopharyngeal swabs, preparing tests and some IT tasks). I'll maybe share my experiences here over time (as far as it's legal to do so):)