Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

531 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Ok I'll get it soon.

If you are in india, please please please do, ASAP. There is also white fungus and other kind of fungus infections happening there. I think people will die like flies over there. :(

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57027829.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/21/mucormycosis-black-fungus-disease-linked-covid-spreads-india

3 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

people will die like flies over there

Please don't use that phrase.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India well i am sorry to sound a bit harsh, but:

- the worse the situation gets, the less rules people will follow;

- the more the need to work, just to survive, the less rules people will follow;

- with poverty, overpopulation and limited healthcare resources, meaning different antibiotics for different fungi, this can potentially go out of hand really fast, taking in the fact that it may uncontrollably spread, meaning there is another curve to flatten and some fungi can become resistent to antibiotics that are used in the treatments for patients currently;

- and if people die and they are thrown in ganga, animals eat those fungi infected bodies and then people eat those animals, because they have nothing to eat will contract the fungus, because of high dose of fungi and supposedly lower immunity, covid also being the direct reason;

Countries around the equator are really screwed in my opinion.

But a covid vaccine can possibly eliminate all of this, though there is no 100% guarantee, however the fungi infections rise to those, who are sick, freshly treated with covid and have their health already compromised due to diabetes e.c.t.

This is what I meant with that prase, unfortunately.

I am waiting to be vaccinated since January. I hope i'll get it soon.

Edited by Bojan V

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Got my vaccine today. No pain, no side effects at all so far.

Hello Leo, did you solve your energy level problems?

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was too lazy.

Just go get it. It takes 10 mins.

@Leo Gura

Until you actually go get the vaccine you are full of sh*t for telling others to go get it.  If you wanted to get a vaccine you would have had it by now. I think you are second guessing yourself about getting the vaccine, and you are psychology unwilling to come out as being against getting the vaccine on this forum. I'm not saying you an antivaxer but you  are subconsciously uninclined to get it because you intuate something wrong with it. And in our current world climate, it is not stupid to have that intuition. 

I am neither pro or anti vaccine, I understand both perspectives on it.

23 minutes ago, SS10 said:

@Leo Gura

Until you actually go get the vaccine you are full of sh*t for telling others to go get it.  If you wanted to get a vaccine you would have had it by now. I think you are second guessing yourself about getting the vaccine, and you are psychology unwilling to come out as being against getting the vaccine on this forum. I'm not saying you an antivaxer but you  are subconsciously uninclined to get it because you intuate something wrong with it. And in our current world climate, it is not stupid to have that intuition. 

I am neither pro or anti vaccine, I understand both perspectives on it.

Lol

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Got my vaccine today. No pain, no side effects at all so far.

The reason I delayed my vaccine was because I had gut problems that I was troubleshooting and it was too many variables to introduce at once.

- - - - -

Today I have a little arm soreness where I got the vaccine. Slept a few hours longer than usual. But otherwise feeling okay.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason I delayed my vaccine was because I had gut problems

How are you feeling with your gut? Did the carnivore diet have any long last effects in the end?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason I delayed my vaccine was because I had gut problems that I was troubleshooting and it was too many variables to introduce at once.

- - - - -

Today I have a little arm soreness where I got the vaccine. Slept a few hours longer than usual. But otherwise feeling okay.

I had soreness too when I vaccinated against mite encephalitis, I think that is very normal.

19 hours ago, egoeimai said:

Too many side effects. It would be nice if it was only the soreness and such. 

It's a shame that death is only one side effect. 

On 5/26/2021 at 5:32 PM, Karmadhi said:

How are you feeling with your gut? Did the carnivore diet have any long last effects in the end?

When I stick to very strict carnivore all my gut problems vanish like magic.

I have not killed off the bacteria yet, but at least I'm no longer feeding it. Once the bacteria has been weakened for a few weeks, I will hit it with a cocktail of antibiotics and hopefully that will kill it all off. That's the plan.

The only two things I eat at this stage is: chicken & salt. Nothing else!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura can't you eat different kind of meats? It must be hard to only eat chicken.

In Tate we trust

@Leo Gura Leo, antibiotics can cause harmful side effects, I'm not sure if you're aware of it. Please take antibiotics by doctor's guidance only, do not abuse antibiotics in a bid to kill the gut bacteria. 

What if you give it some more time like 6 months and the bacteria will die off on their own? 

Also remember that bacteria can sometimes become antibiotics Resistant. 

I have a degree in microbiology. Please don't try to fight the bacteria too hard 

Give your gut some rest and only eat chicken with minimum salt. 

Don't play with antibiotics 

(I deeply care about your health. Please don't neglect your self care) 

Edited by Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Please don't try to fight the bacteria too hard 

@Preety_India Now your mentioning it. The animalindustry will mess this up. New pandemics in the making.

And this getting resistant , wouldnt the same happen if you mass vaccinate the whole population ( while the vaccin doesnt help totally) , doesnt this give a pressure for covid to mutate and become resistant?

@Gregp with Covid herd immunity is not working. However mutation of the virus is simply inevitable. This is just a matter of chance.. Some viruses mutate more often than others. 

With bacteria resistance is a huge problem. 

Viruses are much more potent and dangerous, there is simply nothing to do but to vaccinate.

With bacteria, antibiotics can be used moderately. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not killed off the bacteria yet, but at least I'm no longer feeding it

You're also not feeding your good bacteria, it seems like a double-edged sword. I hope it works out for you Leo

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The only two things I eat at this stage is: chicken & salt. Nothing else!

How do you get your fats in? 

I don't think just eating protein is healthy.