Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

531 posts in this topic

I will be getting my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Tuesday. I think you have to wait two weeks for the second shot. I will ask the pharmacist.

Edited by Jake Johnson

1 hour ago, Jake Johnson said:

I will be getting my first does of the Pfizer vaccine on Tuesday. I think you have to wait two weeks for the second shot. I will ask the pharmacist.

3 weeks. ?

Got my Pfizer shot today. Can confirm internal organs melting, losing mind.

Will be last post on forum. RIP.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Pfizer > Oxford. I got pfizer, injection site on arm sore for 1 day but then nothing else unusual 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I just got my dates and I'm wondering if I should fast when I take the vaccine? 

Because symptoms are similar to the flu and fasting helps with that but I'm afraid that I'll get the opposite results for some reason. 

Does anyone know more about this? 

holy shit that dose fucked me up hardcore

I had chills the whole night and I couldn't move for hours.. still feeling very weak with slight headache

never been so fucked up my whole life, don't plan anything for the next day when you get your shot

Got my 1st shot of moderna a few days ago. no side effects except for a very sore arm. 

In Canada they quoted 13 weeks before we can get the 2nd shot... VERY different than in the US where 3-4 weeks seems to be the norm. Bit annoyed about that.

I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. The only side effect being some soreness in my upper arm were the injection was given.

Edited by Jake Johnson
Typo

Got my first shot of Sputnik V 7 days ago. My advice to everybody - don't get vaccinated if any member of your family has severe cold or something like this. For 4 days I've been having mild fever, sore throat and mild cough. It's easy to catch something from people close to you when your organism weakened by vaccine.

On 5/16/2021 at 1:06 PM, diamondpenguin said:

The moderna shot gave me explosive diarrhea. 

lol, i could not help but laugh but the good news is you didn't have some of the side effects that others posted

Got my first Moderna shot on Sunday. Only got some arm pain. Second shot might be a different story, typically it's the second shot that's worse.

On 19/5/2021 at 4:03 PM, Porphyry Fedotov said:

Got my first shot of Sputnik V 7 days ago. My advice to everybody - don't get vaccinated if any member of your family has severe cold or something like this. For 4 days I've been having mild fever, sore throat and mild cough. It's easy to catch something from people close to you when your organism weakened by vaccine.

My mum still has mild fever. It's been daysssss

Also my brother has mild fever 2 or 3 days now. Wtf!? My brother didn't get the vaccine so why? He's negative as for the test. Is this transmittable? 

My reaction to the shot was very bad.

The first night and the day after were horrible, never felt so bad.

Yesterday I was still feeling weak, today I feel fine but everything I eat comes out 10 min later.

Felt like my body tried to fight against the vaccine as hard as it could..

I just got my 2nd Moderna shot.  They say the second one is bad so wish me luck guys ;(

On 5/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, egoeimai said:

My mum still has mild fever. It's been daysssss

Also my brother has mild fever 2 or 3 days now. Wtf!? My brother didn't get the vaccine so why? He's negative as for the test. Is this transmittable? 

My fever broke yesterday btw, so I had it for about 5-6 days. I think there's a possibility that your mother had some form of seasonal cold when she got her vaccine and your brother caught it from her. It's apparent that your mom being vaccinated has nothing to do with your brother's fever

I got the first Pfizer shot and my arm was sore for a day or two and I got a light headache that came in waves for a couple of hours after the vaccine. 

I got an idea from it. 

Maybe people like Leo who have compromised immunity can take only the first shot because it's side effects are not that bad and it would reduce the worst effects if they got the corona. So they don't die or end up with damaged organs. 

4 hours ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

My fever broke yesterday btw, so I had it for about 5-6 days. I think there's a possibility that your mother had some form of seasonal cold when she got her vaccine and your brother caught it from her. It's apparent that your mom being vaccinated has nothing to do with your brother's fever

My brother is OK now, my mum still has it. Wtf. Luckily me and other nembers are fine. I'm glad you're healthy now.