Leo Gura

Getting My Covid Vaccine

531 posts in this topic

@Tetcher actually spike has 2 portions  at its head  portion ,the  max time mutation occurs in the lock part of the head and the remaining part is still the same ,our immune cells while binding to the spike it binds to the total head as nly lock had been mutated still our immune cells can recognize the other part and create a weak response as in second mutant form so it avoids patients from experiencing severe conditions 

I got Moderna a couple days ago. I also had COVID a little over a month ago. I’ll see how the vaccine affects me over time. 

2 minutes ago, JayySur said:

I got Moderna a couple days ago. I also had COVID a little over a month ago. I’ll see how the vaccine affects me over time. 

Don't you already have the antibodies? 

49 minutes ago, Opo said:

Don't you already have the antibodies? 

Probably. But I also had long COVID symptoms, and there’s some anecdotal reports of long haulers symptoms improving after vaccination. I’m also moving to another state next month, and I’ll be taking a plane. 

1 hour ago, JayySur said:

Probably. But I also had long COVID symptoms, and there’s some anecdotal reports of long haulers symptoms improving after vaccination. I’m also moving to another state next month, and I’ll be taking a plane. 

In Europe you can get a certificate if you have antibodies so you don't need to take the vaccine for the plane. Maybe that's also possible in America. 

Report the results if it affects your symptoms. We interested. 

Edited by Opo

You know, it's really infuriating how dangerous of an influence people like Joe Rogan can be. Listen to how completely asinine and idiotic Rogan sounds regarding his take on the vaccine along with the well due criticism on his opinion: 

I saw the clip, which I think shows the true emotions of most anti-vaxxers. I think there is so much (justified) fear and change to normal life, that it makes sense that if you have these people promoting a way to seemingly have some control, scared people will take it. Anti-vax organisations have literally seen this pandemic as a way to increase influence 

You might also be interested in this to show how anti-vaxxers have taken their opportunity over the pandemic. The following quote is from a report by CCDH (center for countering digital hate) you can find the full report on their website -
Anti-vaxxers see Covid as an historic opportunity
A number of speakers at the NVIC conference presented the Covid pandemic as an 
historic opportunity to popularise anti-vaccine sentiment. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. told 
activists listening to the conference “All of the truths that we've been trying to 
broadcast for many, many years. There are people hearing it and the impact and those 
seeds are landing on very fertile ground.”12
The disgraced physician Andrew Wakefield echoed these sentiments, saying “The 
population who are aware of these issues has grown dramatically in the face of 
coronavirus, Covid-19. It is now an issue for discussion by everyone.”13
Other anti-vaxxers such as Sherri Tenpenny highlighted the Covid pandemic as an 
opportunity to build a wider movement with campaigners against masks and 
lockdowns: “We need everyone to get politically active, get behind this cause, get 
behind Hugs Over Masks, get behind MAD, Mothers Against Distancing, get behind the 
NVIC, the National Vaccine Information Center, get behind the things that we're doing 
over at vaxxter.com, and Courses for Mastery, and our boot camp course that open 
enrolment is coming up again, the end of September. All the things that we're doing, 
we need all hands on deck. We need everybody to release their fear from their brains, 
get rid of their masks, go hug people and absolutely say no. Wake up your 
community.”

Does anyone know a real scientific ingredient list of the covid vaccines?

How do we know that pfizer and moderna doesn't contain any heavy metals?

7 hours ago, SolarWarden said:

No one in general public cares about heavy metals and they say that there are heavy metals in normal vaccines so why would they lie just about these ones? 

13 minutes ago, Opo said:

No one in general public cares about heavy metals and they say that there are heavy metals in normal vaccines so why would they lie just about these ones? 

On 2021-04-19 at 9:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

Neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna vaccines contain any heavy metals.

I don't care about the metals. Just wondered how the ingredient list is different because of technology used.

Pfizer and moderna has 95% effectiveness while astra zeneca 79%. 

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, meanwhile, rely on mRNA technology.

AstraZeneca’s vaccine uses adenovirus-vectored technology.

Hi Leo,

What do you think of COVID passports? Also what do you think of people who are against taking the COVID vaccine due to a lack of trust in the government as well as the fact that the vaccines were created in such a short time with no chance to test the long term effects of the vaccine?

Edited by Samuel Etoo

I’m getting AstraZeneca on Wednesday hehe root for me 

On 4/21/2021 at 11:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

Covid kills 1000s of people. This vaccines does not.

Are you sure?  I'm not.

NB: I am not anti-vax. Or pro-vax. I'm an interested onlooker. Maybe slightly biased in favor of vaccination, but open-minded with no fixed position.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-significant-jump-reported-injuries-deaths-after-covid-vaccine/
 "VAERS data released today showed 118,902 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021"

See also:

https://thefallingdarkness.com/7766-dead-330218-injuries-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-vaccines/

Further:  Not all vaccines are created equal. The West's rather weird mRNA stuff is not looking all that good on the safety front. Meanwhile, Russia's Sputnik V vaccine may be the safest by a large margin:

https://twitter.com/alan2102z/status/1387905806989987844

2 hours ago, alan2102 said:

Please do some homework on this case. Here's a start:

https://medium.com/@rosscocalrizian/a-thorough-analysis-of-the-case-against-dr-andrew-wakefield-by-mary-holland-jd-f4e7fa90602e

(I said a START. Not the finish, not the last word.)

What would be key to this argument is if there is actual evidence that vaccines are linked to autism. Wakefield himself said something along the lines that he couldn't see a link but he should be able to investigate it. 

Do you have any evidence on the link? 

On 4/30/2021 at 9:06 AM, SolarWarden said:

This info is widely available by doing a basic Google search

The big scary-sounding things below are mostly lipids (fat.) You can look them up individually on Wikipedia to verify they aren't heavy metals or toxic chemicals.

Ingredients for Pfizer

Medicinal ingredient

mRNA

Non-medicinal ingredients

ALC-0315 = ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)

ALC-0159 = 2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine

cholesterol

dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate

monobasic potassium phosphate

potassium chloride

sodium chloride

sucrose

water for injection

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/vaccines/pfizer-biontech.html#a1.1

Edited by Yarco