levizip

Panic attacks

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if doctor prescribed medication actually works for panic attacks?

It’s likely just a temporary solution which will have side effects just as bad as the panic attacks themselves. I overcame panic attacks with meditation. Don’t fight the panic but be present with it and accept that it’s happening. The more you resist & try to make it go away, the worse you will feel.

I suggest watching Leo’s mediation video’s and incorporating the habit into your daily life.

I took medication before and it made me feel dispassionate, numb, and screwed up my memory.

Edited by Logan

As Logan said, the medications will have just as bad or worse side-effects as the panic attacks themselves. There's something going on in your life that is manifesting as panic attacks. Solve that, and the panic attacks will naturally go away. The medications the pharmaceutical companies and medical industries say will help, will only fuck your brain up. Take care of this yourself. 

Are you on anything right now? Like hormones? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?